MiroDking

Sep 11, 2018
This is not right...nope.
Only those four ain't enough for us man,
we need B. Hancock, Shakki, Violet, Vivi, Shirahoshi, Hina, Bonny, Reiju, Kalifa, baby 5, alvida...
shit there is a lot...
PS. Looks awesome man... Good luck.
then the boat will have to be like the triller nark if it is to have so many crew members

Reactions: kraguto

icefield

Oct 5, 2017
"Update"

My internet has been working for a couple of weeks now for a few minutes and then I have to restart it, so I have not been able to upload the update.

The good thing. Nami is already naked, plus a beautiful girl in my story will be alive. she might be a little cold, but she will make us hot.

well the thing is that i will have to wait for the payment date of my internet and see if it improves (another option would be to go to an internet cafe, but i will be honest, i don't see convenient to go to an internet cafe at this moment. so i will wait 15 days if my internet doesn't improve. i will go to a cafe to upload the update).

i apologize for not being able to upload the update. i have enjoyed stripping and fucking... i mean loving these beautiful girls. but living in the middle of nowhere, has its drawbacks (a 1 mega speed that now cuts out every 20 minutes and makes it impossible to upload wiii files).

i hope i can solve this issue. if not. i will create longer versions every 6 months xd

from patreon

Last edited:

airze

Feb 8, 2018
God this dev is a damn perv! man if you see this I love that post you just made, keep fighting the good fight for all us perv's roflmao
"

(i'm trying 5000000 to get the deelp translator to work) i'm still alive. my internet will be back fine by the weekend. so if nothing bad happens i'll have the update done by sunday and upload it on monday.
so if nothing bad happens i will have the update done by sunday and upload it on monday. sorry for the absence. i know i have been missing for a long time. but of course he hates me and i hate them. my consolation is that nami has no more budget for clothes. plus our character has found a clue to where his mother might be. (in 0.3 we could have our beloved mother again. i know what you are thinking, incestuous perverts..... is more for your enjoyment. i will make it so that we can name the mother after ourselves, so if you want to snu snu with a beautiful woman named after your mother. now you can fulfill your dream. )P.S. I can't load images, I can barely see a message or two. I'll be back in shape from next Monday (I hope so, if not I'll take advantage of the gamines' rampages and steal a bank, go live in a forest with satellite internet, hire a beautiful Japanese girl and from there I'll work on undressing Nami and Robin).
"

airze

Feb 8, 2018
for the ones not looking over at the patreon

next week Ero Ero NO Mi: the great adventure 0.2

(Ero ero will not be released on Monday, because I decided to add a prologue of the 0.3. where a certain Marine will give us clues, about a certain mother, of a certain protagonist. (clues..... would like to give them, but it would be spoiler, just say zebra......... nobody will understand but well. look for a zebra and try to guess))

mid month. DC VS Marvel special (not with fights. just love)

end of the month update of one of the two novels. you will decide if it will be Ero Ero 0.3 or Tales of a dream life 0.7.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hopefully we will got the public release for the new version soon, or some heroes decide to leak it

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
0.2 is now out
darn it did but only for patreon users
Hopefully we will got the public release for the new version soon, or some heroes decide to leak it
tomorrow he will be released. I apologize for leaving it so much exclusively for patreons (3 days) I just wanted to give you a few days of exclusivity in gratitude for your support. but remember that my games will always be free. (Donations are accepted, but if the person reading this is an Arab sheikh and wants to donate a Mia Khalifa, a Ferrari and a satellite to have a better internet xd)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
tomorrow he will be released. I apologize for leaving it so much exclusively for patreons (3 days) I just wanted to give you a few days of exclusivity in gratitude for your support. but remember that my games will always be free. (Donations are accepted, but if the person reading this is an Arab sheikh and wants to donate a Mia Khalifa, a Ferrari and a satellite to have a better internet xd)
No worry! We can wait for 1 more day, still wonder can you share us the changelog for the new update at least? What kind of new content and which character got the new event and lewd scenes?

Reactions: sonicxd983

Doodadad

Oct 10, 2018
So no one's really addressed this point, but is the game still using a MTL? And if not, what's the quality of the script?

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
So no one's really addressed this point, but is the game still using a MTL? And if not, what's the quality of the script?
it is still with machine translation. for now i can't find who can do the translation. the quality is what deepl can show.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes