DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
This is not right...nope.
Only those four ain't enough for us man,
we need B. Hancock, Shakki, Violet, Vivi, Shirahoshi, Hina, Bonny, Reiju, Kalifa, baby 5, alvida...
shit there is a lot...
PS. Looks awesome man... Good luck.

MaskedZeon

Mar 27, 2020
I will upload it in a few hours (my internet sucks, it uploads at 40kbs, but I will gladly upload the mac version and I hope someone here will help me by uploading that version to other download servers.

as soon as I upload it, I will inform you by tagging you in a comment.
Is that Mac version still coming? Just curious since it's been a day and you said it would only take a few hours

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
thankyou sir, i've wanted a good one piece game for a while
I hope you like it.

haha doesnt matter i love the fact someone is doing a game, i hope more people starts to make one piece games, like naruto ones (y):)

i hope you include in the future

bonney, hancock, margaret, yamato, carrot ( sulong) hahaha keep the good work man :D
all of them will be there. if i like the novel i will continue with it and include all the beautiful girls from one piece.

This is not right...nope.
Only those four ain't enough for us man,
we need B. Hancock, Shakki, Violet, Vivi, Shirahoshi, Hina, Bonny, Reiju, Kalifa, baby 5, alvida...
shit there is a lot...
PS. Looks awesome man... Good luck.
Hina is already here, the others will be, I hope you enjoy this project.
Is that Mac version still coming? Just curious since it's been a day and you said it would only take a few hours
i apologize, my internet is very bad. that's why last night when i was uploading it failed and i lost the upload progress. so for this time i will modify to a lighter version and upload it (since the mac version i can't upload it in parts) for next time the mac version will have the same quality of the pc version.

Reactions: Dan3000

Deeze

Jan 1, 2018
This is actually looking pretty good. Nice one! I think the h-scenes are good (especially the POV shots) but could do with a bit of development. Its way hotter if there is some sexy build up / more of a situation rather than just jumping into the act immediately. I don't mean loads of boring and unrealistic dialogue I mean sexy, flirty interactions. Robin was a bit better than the others but still a bit abrupt. Also giving each character some quirks that inspire the scenes would be good. Nami loves loot right? Maybe if you get enough loot you can plough her ass on a mountain of gold coins or something lol.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Kinda wish they'd 'fixed' the waist problem. Don't have to stay 'true' to the art like that imo.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
You know it was fun if that fruit, give to him the power to change a part of his body into a sex toy XD

Reactions: kraguto

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
This is actually looking pretty good. Nice one! I think the h-scenes are good (especially the POV shots) but could do with a bit of development. Its way hotter if there is some sexy build up / more of a situation rather than just jumping into the act immediately. I don't mean loads of boring and unrealistic dialogue I mean sexy, flirty interactions. Robin was a bit better than the others but still a bit abrupt. Also giving each character some quirks that inspire the scenes would be good. Nami loves loot right? Maybe if you get enough loot you can plough her ass on a mountain of gold coins or something lol.
I don't want to make Nami a whore who gives you everything for two coins, but I want to make her a happy sailor to see that her captain gets great treasures.

Reactions: hentai charley

kraguto

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Kinda wish they'd 'fixed' the waist problem. Don't have to stay 'true' to the art like that imo.
why do you say it's a problem, i would say it's more of a trademark, it's a type of drawing that characterizes one piece, to change it, would be to create something that wouldn't look like one piece. anyway any constructive criticism is welcome.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
why do you say it's a problem, i would say it's more of a trademark, it's a type of drawing that characterizes one piece, to change it, would be to create something that wouldn't look like one piece. anyway any constructive criticism is welcome.
Mainly because of body ratio, it looks like they don't have any ribs/stomach. Basically alien, I guess, and, imo, almost gross. Like, how do they stay standing? Is their spine that strong? Or is it due to their breast acting as some sort of floatation device? Etc. It just stands out all the more due to their curvy figure.

Works alright/well for manga because you're not suppose to look at one image for long, but for hentai, it can be a boner killer. -- Probably because I'm too curious / in wonderment to even get it up :b

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Very nice demo, love your previous game Tales of a Dream life so already knew this one will be good. Hopefully to see more updates with more girls from the series appear soon, and considering how many female characters was in One piece so far....that could be rival the numbers from Tales of a Dream life...and I'm all for it...

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just start playing the demo, the intro was really sad that make me want MC to find his mother soon...and have some incest reunion with her just like every good games
Could be fun if later you make some extra non cannon, separate update with young MC having some "moment" with his mom kraguto

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
the overview/synopsis is to long, might be make me feel like crin or even if i have played n yet maybe my expectation could be like the first view on overview (boring) , well i havent play yet n i will give it try, this just my expectation

hakon007

Jun 15, 2020
Nico needs to cross her arms when using her power (idealy squishing her boobs together as she does it) and there needs to be more gruul dripping after masturbation

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes