patriarchy1

Feb 24, 2020
I wish there was a way to tell JP devs that "traps" means something entirely different among overseas degenerates.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
you know it's bad when it/the gameplay looks like one of those goblin growing rpg ripoff games.
so much so that not only are the screenshots censored(honestly borderline clickbait), but someone else has to provide gameplay that looks SHOCKINGLY familiar to a game that features goblins and "expanding the goblin army." it would be surprising that this game is made by those same people cause honestly i think even they would try and change things up or better yet give us proper screenshots.

Carryon

Apr 19, 2017
you know it's bad when it/the gameplay looks like one of those goblin growing rpg ripoff games.
so much so that not only are the screenshots censored(honestly borderline clickbait), but someone else has to provide gameplay that looks SHOCKINGLY familiar to a game that features goblins and "expanding the goblin army." it would be surprising that this game is made by those same people cause honestly i think even they would try and change things up or better yet give us proper screenshots.
My man talking like it's some conspiracy when you can just click the list of other games by the developer in the OP.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
It's literally the same devs, dumbass.

Regarding the game, they really need to work on their tutorials/onboarding. The learning curve is basically a fucking cliff with how much crap they throw at you from the get-go.

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
It's literally the same devs, dumbass.

Regarding the game, they really need to work on their tutorials/onboarding. The learning curve is basically a fucking cliff with how much crap they throw at you from the get-go.
Left side of the office leads to a tutorial. But I agree that even the tutorial does not explain some crucial elements of the game. But it should be enough for you to understand the game after a few runs.

1720714109552.png

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
so whats the gameplay?
Basically the same as in every other game from this developer. Explore procedurally generated "dungeons" that are more like puzzles. Bring stuff home, become stronger from that, explore even more.
Except in this version, when you lose, you win. Meaning that you gain strength from all the (lewd) ways your adventurers were defeated too.
is this game good? pls tell my brothars
If you liked the developer's previous games, then yes, it seems to be slightly better than the previous ones.
If you never played them before, lewds are lewd but not particularly good, and the gameplay is better than the lewds.

Tucker64

Apr 8, 2024
>No pregnancy content

ANNNNNGYY 0/10 BAYED GAEM!!1

Don't fuckin' lie, it's your only personality trait, bro.

Mr. Coatl

Mar 27, 2018
I ran into a little bit of a bug and am wondering if anyone knows a fix. I was leveling up my MP and it turned into a , and now I can't use MP at all even between other characters. Resetting the game doesn't seem to help and neither does leveling MP again. I'm almost wondering if I need to restart but I would like to try and avoid that since I made some progress on this file and don't really feel like starting from scratch if it can be avoided

kangnuonuo

Oct 8, 2017
Damn how do I cheat on this game, save editor doesn't even show the gold and other sht

EDIT: Nvm I was able to edit save by choosing to edit JSON in save-editor

Last edited:
Reactions: liliana9

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I ran into a little bit of a bug and am wondering if anyone knows a fix. I was leveling up my MP and it turned into a , and now I can't use MP at all even between other characters. Resetting the game doesn't seem to help and neither does leveling MP again. I'm almost wondering if I need to restart but I would like to try and avoid that since I made some progress on this file and don't really feel like starting from scratch if it can be avoided
Most likely, the bugfix in version 1.0.1 (as described on the first page) can help you (and me). But we don't have that version yet, we have 1.0.0.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
We need a Save File right here right now pwease mishters View attachment 3822202
It's been, like, 8 hours since it was shared here. But this game is intended to be played for a long time.
I can share my save, sure, but it would not help you much.
Well, maybe somebody is using memory editing tools to give themselves a lot of money.

Reactions: minanoh

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
This is way higher quality than I was expecting from a rpgm game about a hentai trap dungeon.
The developers have a lot of experience in making this game. They've been making this game over and over for half a dozen times.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes