flannan

Dec 15, 2022
what is the mind control content of this game?
At least one of the traps is mind control that makes the adventurer masturbate.
Also a lot of things in this game increase horniness, which can restrict interactions with other adventurers in the dungeon to raping them.

As a previous enjoyer of their games I'm having fun, though I can't quite figure out how the "dungeon lost" bonus is calculated. Is it just based off all previous lost runs?
Yes, it's just a list of different ways your characters have "died" in the previous runs. Note that challenge mode gets 6 times the number of losses (once for every party member), and unlocks a special animation in the gallery.

is this as grindy as their previous works?
Pretty much so. The beginning is a little faster than in some of the previous works, since you get to keep all the loot even if you lose.
And if you want to unlock the whole gallery, you'll need to lose to 6 kinds of monsters in 7 different ways (once for every adventurer and once for the party), and then do the same for 6 kinds of traps. Fortunately, in this game, losing gives you DP (defeat points?), which are used to buy upgrades.

how do i end the scene after seing in the gallery?
There is usually a menu on the bottom-left. The lowest option leaves the scene.
If you're looking at the party loss scene, just don't press buttons too fast, so that you don't restart the scene after it's over.

iixviiiix

Mar 11, 2020
I wonder why they don't reuse audio from older game like the adventurer hunting one. The screen kind of bland without audio.
Also why they have all kind of outfit add but no nude.

Yoloswagking

Sep 29, 2017
gallery unlocked, shitton of gold, dpt and spt with everything upgraded. kinda don't have a swordsman in there so you cant go into the challenge dungeon right away but it's pretty much useless anyway. probably did some other stuff and maybe broke a lot more but who cares. totally not a virus btw (and if you need to know how to install this, drag into /save/)
You forgot to add your global files in the zip. The save don't work without it.
Thx in advance for your service.

Mar 19, 2018
Unfortunately, I don't think that's possible. 99% of this game done with the JavaScript files, and those are baked into the save file. I don't know enough about JavaScript and save editing of RPGM to know how to do that.
i don't think you could do a patch that fixes every pre-existing save file or anything, BUT i went in using saveeditonline.com and fixed it myself

i just made a new save file, got to a save point after doing a short run (so the MP stat actually loaded), and checked to see what was different

seems the MP value just was entirely missing its brackets! so i just replaced it with the older, correct MP, and now it works! i don't need to redo my 6+ hour long save file to use Wizard again...

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
also, moron, regarding this matter: i don't look at the game creator name, a new game upload that looks the same or something similar that catches my eye i never look at dev name in 90% of the conditions.
That's the part that makes you a moron, not me. If you're gonna bitch about something then at least make sure you're informed about it beforehand, especially when the information is right there in the OP, lest you make yourself look like a dumbass.

Me calling you dumb has absolutely nothing to do with a difference of opinion either (spoiler alert, there isn't a difference of opinion, you were just wrong), it has everything to do with you making an ignorant comment that could have been prevented by spending 5s checking for yourself.

I don't give a shit about the screenshots, I made no comments on that part so it's irrelevant to bring it up again.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
That's the part that makes you a moron, not me. If you're gonna bitch about something then at least make sure you're informed about it beforehand, especially when the information is right there in the OP, lest you make yourself look like a dumbass.

Me calling you dumb has absolutely nothing to do with a difference of opinion either (spoiler alert, there isn't a difference of opinion, you were just wrong), it has everything to do with you making an ignorant comment that could have been prevented by spending 5s checking for yourself.

I don't give a shit about the screenshots, I made no comments on that part so it's irrelevant to bring it up again.
it's still an - and say it with me now: opinion. i don't know if you've been to school before but: in some schools, teachers tell you that you can HAVE an opinion even if it's widely disliked by other people, it's/there's not a fact that you're hearing me mess up, are you? then mind your own business, if you got nothing good to say, then keep quiet, you could've just typed(thus saying) "yo dude, the the creator of what you're saying and this game is/are the same." THAT'S IT, you didn't have to go extra. thus would make you - not smart.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022

i thought it was a sequel that was botched or a ripoff, someone corrected me, and i said Oh i'm surprised, thus should have been the end of it, but you came along. (you're not worthy of a proper sentence, so i did a run-on one).

AAAAA188976

Sep 14, 2021
I might be the only one but I miss the voiced moaning

Sometimes it looped bad, but not having it feels kinda off...
Yeah some of the moans r just weird but it's still better to be there even if it's kinda weird besides having no moaning there's also no animations like the previous games which pretty much make me like the previous games more than this new one

rettel

Nov 9, 2017
The actual hentai content seems to get worse which each game they make. I kind of enjoy the gameplay even though it's tedious, but without a good reward it's just too much work. Ain't even got moaning. Putting yourself through this, doing so much getting so little....Is this a real life simulator or what? If I wanted this experiece, I would go into a club and try to pickup chicks.

Reactions: iixviiiix

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
If I had to guess, I would assume that the inclusion of the outfit selection precluded the inclusion of animations. There aren't that many characters, but quite a few different scenarios. And if you add onto that a half dozen different outfits for each character and situation, that was probably too much to animate.

Normally I'd say having the voices back would be great, but the previous voices from this circle didn't quite do it for me. It's like they took some of the tropes of hentai writing and copied them a little too literally. Especially with the 'Ahii's which just didn't sound great to me. And the new scrolling text doesn't quite carry enough punch, but I guess it's something.

Reactions: Eudaldigo

Eudaldigo

Apr 4, 2023
If these games had a little less farming, a clear objective with a final boss, only a couple of mini-bosses each, I don't know, 10 floors, and some scenes/enemies exclusive to high floors of the dungeon, they would have a much more pleasant progression accompanied H content and for me they would be 10/10 games (obviously with good audio and adding animations it would be even better)

Reactions: Biyuri

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
it's still an - and say it with me now: opinion.
Buddy, no. You were wrong thinking it's by different developers. Factually it's the same development studio, a fact you could have easily verified yourself by clicking one link on the OP. There's no opinions there, just ignorance, and considering how much you're fighting this I can now confidently say stupidity.

And telling people to mind their own business while you're posting on public forums is adorable, but similarly dumb. If you don't want people calling out your stupid comments then don't post them for all to see. Or grow thicker skin and learn to take the L.

Baiser

Aug 3, 2018
Anybody know where to use the special tickets that you get from completing a line of a bingo card? I have 7 of them but I don't know where to spend them in.
Just found out you have to spend one every ten floors of the challenge dungeon to keep going down

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
Looks like that low effort shit...

I was hoping for some animations, but it just meh.

Halose

Nov 13, 2019
Ok minor image bug I found. The Swimsuit/Maid outfits for the Princess Knight at were flipped when at 50% HP.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All it took to resolve this was a simple file rename. I've attached the fixed name images "h2_6_2.png" (maid) & "h2_6_4.png" (swimsuit) down below. Take these and replace the files in "tati" folder (img > pictures > tati) or rename the files yourself.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes