Mar 19, 2018
...shit, i was hoping the "cake breaks your mana" bug was just until your next run or something, but it actually broke on like every character, and is between runs. i was also hoping i could just open stuff up in a save editor and fix it, but i actually can't even tell what broke exactly; the MP values don't appear to be connected to the actual in-game stat of MP or anything

this really sucks. can't use Wizard at all until we get the bug fix here.

undercoverliaison

Jan 10, 2023
gallery unlocked, shitton of gold, dpt and spt with everything upgraded. kinda don't have a swordsman in there so you cant go into the challenge dungeon right away but it's pretty much useless anyway. probably did some other stuff and maybe broke a lot more but who cares. totally not a virus btw (and if you need to know how to install this, drag into /save/)

Aug 23, 2021
gallery unlocked, shitton of gold, dpt and spt with everything upgraded. kinda don't have a swordsman in there so you cant go into the challenge dungeon right away but it's pretty much useless anyway. probably did some other stuff and maybe broke a lot more but who cares. totally not a virus btw (and if you need to know how to install this, drag into /save/)
Awesome! But it needs global.rmmzsave to work.

Nvm I replaced the file with save1 so global still finds it.

Feb 5, 2022
As a previous enjoyer of their games I'm having fun, though I can't quite figure out how the "dungeon lost" bonus is calculated. Is it just based off all previous lost runs?

Mr. Coatl

Mar 27, 2018
I went in and fixed the cake bug myself. I included the extra file in my translation update. My original post is updated, or you can get it .
Thank you man, patch worked but I did have to start a new game after all. /shrug what can you do?

As a previous enjoyer of their games I'm having fun, though I can't quite figure out how the "dungeon lost" bonus is calculated. Is it just based off all previous lost runs?
I started paying attention after reading your thing and it seems yeah what Dungeon Lost is is a bonus you get for having guild members die mid-run. Makes sense I guess that was the original goal after all.

Last edited:

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Anybody know where to use the special tickets that you get from completing a line of a bingo card? I have 7 of them but I don't know where to spend them in.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
It's literally the same devs, dumbass.

Regarding the game, they really need to work on their tutorials/onboarding. The learning curve is basically a fucking cliff with how much crap they throw at you from the get-go.
oh, then i'm surprised.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
It's literally the same devs, dumbass.

Regarding the game, they really need to work on their tutorials/onboarding. The learning curve is basically a fucking cliff with how much crap they throw at you from the get-go.
also, moron, regarding this matter: i don't look at the game creator name, a new game upload that looks the same or something similar that catches my eye i never look at dev name in 90% of the conditions. my point still stands screen shots aren't proper as they don't even show gameplay. we literally needed someone else to give us them. not rocket science. food for thought: having an OPINION that differs from other people doesn't make you dumb. lets leave this matter alone now as all parties are satisfied.

Mar 19, 2018
I went in and fixed the cake bug myself. I included the extra file in my translation update. My original post is updated, or you can get it .
is there any way for this to fix a pre-existing save file? i'd ideally not like to restart my run if i don't have to, but i also definitely want to use this fix and actually get to use Wizard again lmao

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
is there any way for this to fix a pre-existing save file? i'd ideally not like to restart my run if i don't have to, but i also definitely want to use this fix and actually get to use Wizard again lmao
Unfortunately, I don't think that's possible. 99% of this game done with the JavaScript files, and those are baked into the save file. I don't know enough about JavaScript and save editing of RPGM to know how to do that.

Biyuri

Oct 9, 2022
I might be the only one but I miss the voiced moaning

Sometimes it looped bad, but not having it feels kinda off...

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes