• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
I sent you a message for the answer. Please don't share it with people here about it as well as 'NTR or Harem' in 0.7 because I'd like to see NTR-haters wait to play the game. 0.8 will be released in 4 hours more anyway. Just let them continue to wait.
cl.png
Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's not available. Actually the new contents were meant for the public because they couldn't access naked images. But starting from version 0.9, I won't write the new contents anymore. Because all the erotic scenes are in the preview, they can know all about ntr or harem.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Most insulting comments were deleted, but there are still some NTR-haters' comments left. But I don't force you to think like me about those comments. You think those comments are normal, that's your opinion. Everyone has his own point of view.

I respect CookieMonster666 so I answered him.
I respected your comment so I answered you.
I not "hate" NTR but i'm not really interesting on it. If a release is focused in NTR. I just do not rush on it and wait for the next. I don't think is a hating attitude. Is because i like when is clearly mentioned and upset if not.

Anyway, the NTR in this game as not really offend me. Is just not my taste of tea. I take it if is focused on NTR. Principally for story purpose. Is not the end of the days.

I just like to be advised. Don't think is an hating attitude too.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Since a lot of you hate NTR and I myself am mostly neutral on it, I'll "take the hit" and let you know what I find to be new content. :)
I not "hate" NTR but i'm not really interesting on it. If a release is focused in NTR. I just do not rush on it and wait for the next. I don't think is a hating attitude. Is because i like when is clearly mentioned and upset if not.

Anyway, the NTR in this game as not really offend me. Is just not my taste of tea. I take it if is focused on NTR. Principally for story purpose. Is not the end of the days.

I just like to be advised. Don't think is an hating attitude too.
I think he's right, not all people need this because of hating NTR. Some NTR-haters played 0.7 and insulted me anyway (checked above). So if you want to talk about NTR or Harem or anything, please do. Thank you and sorry, CookieMonster666.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
I think he's right, not all people need this because of hating NTR. Some NTR-haters played 0.7 and insulted me anyway (checked above). So if you want to talk about NTR or Harem or anything, please do. Thank you and sorry, CookieMonster666.
Is ok i have any anger or other.

I'm a freedom lover. This is not a pictured expression is a cold fact, i'm really ready to die for it. I am jealous of my freedom. A freedom that stops where that of others begins. My lifestyle is based on that. Respect for the freedom of others is also a central point of my life.

I tend to receive this lack of information as an attack on my freedom. That's why it pisses me off.

You now know why I can react aggressively to these little details. Don't take it personal.

I continue to say that it is a good idea to warn us so that we can act according to our tastes while respecting everyone's freedom.

Everyone is free. I have nothing against the NTR. It just doesn't interest me. I only wish to retain my freedom of choice without harming anyone.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
My apologies for double quote.

A different point but still on the same subject.

I have noticed an unfortunate tendency to be disrespectful here. No matter the position. It's on both sides.

Several people claim that we are on a pirate site. What I totally disagree with. We are on a sharing site, not a pirate site. I would not stretch too much. This is not the point I want to demonstrate.

So I see a lot of people coming here to ask and leave without tank you.

A developer comes here to offer us his work and we don't even have the politeness to say thank you.

I saw a young developer who came here to present his first game to us. He is not fluent in English and is just getting started. What did you do for him? We pilorized him without any remorse. He was lynched in the public square without giving him a chance. I never saw him again.

We could have reported these errors and encouraged him to improve. No we are lynched him on the public square.

It is this attitude of disrespect that I am talking about and which, I believe, is at stake here.

Why all this disrespect and this consumer stolen attitude as if we had paid something?

Is a minimum of respect between us is too much? I think this is about this we talk actually without say it openly.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
My apologies for double quote.

A different point but still on the same subject.

I have noticed an unfortunate tendency to be disrespectful here. No matter the position. It's on both sides.

Several people claim that we are on a pirate site. What I totally disagree with. We are on a sharing site, not a pirate site. I would not stretch too much. This is not the point I want to demonstrate.

So I see a lot of people coming here to ask and leave without tank you.

A developer comes here to offer us his work and we don't even have the politeness to say thank you.

I saw a young developer who came here to present his first game to us. He is not fluent in English and is just getting started. What did you do for him? We pilorized him without any remorse. He was lynched in the public square without giving him a chance. I never saw him again.

We could have reported these errors and encouraged him to improve. No we are lynched him on the public square.

It is this attitude of disrespect that I am talking about and which, I believe, is at stake here.

Why all this disrespect and this consumer stolen attitude as if we had paid something?

Is a minimum of respect between us is too much? I think this is about this we talk actually without say it openly.
That's why I don't release the 'new contents' & preview to the public anymore. They used the preview images and new contents information to attack me about 'NTR'. There are more Harem scenes than NTR scenes. But because they can't fuck the girls like the NTR scenes, they whine and attack me. But that's okay for me. No matter what they want, I still develop the way I want. Version 0.8 sure is just that way: more harem scenes but the ntr-haters will whine because they can't fuck the girls (but they don't care that there are more harem scenes with other girls). The harem route is slower or faster will be just the way I want to build the story. People who support me and played version 0.8 know about that. Actually only people who don't feel satisfied will whine. The people who like the game has no reason to whine, because if they don't like, they don't even play. They play the games they like, they don't have time to play the games they don't like to find a reason to whine.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
I understand and respect you on this at 100%.

If you give me a gift. I have only the right to say thank you. If i'm not happy. I pass simply my way.

Sure if have problem. Is important to signal it. But respectfully. Is a gift not a product i have paid for.

Few developer compile a Linux version for me. Because i learn how to say tank you. I made the beta testing for the Linux version. Is this it exchange i call sharing community. Never i talk to him like a guy he sell me scrap.

And for the guy who calls me a pirate on a pirate site who steals it.

I answer him: do you have any idea how much cost a beta tester that does your beta test for free?

It is a salary that starts at $ 50,000 a year and goes around $ 150,000 for the more experienced. So I will gladly pay you the $ 5 you claim from me. But only after you have paid my services what they owe. If you're only interested in money, ok. I much prefer to participate in a sharing community. (I live in Montreal area. Is why i know this information)

My apologies if is too much long. But i think this exemple explain well what i try to said here. The respect (In the two sides) hare really important. Do not take this place only the place you take your stuff for free. Is a sharing community too. Is important to show is gratitude. If is not with a small amount. Is with time to give help.

Because if a developper receive no gratitudes and no money to help him. There is a risk that he will put an end to his work.

Wishing be clear and well understanding. We are really lucky you continue to develop Erodio with all of this complain. Whit my patience, a big fuck you and i go to another place are come really fast at your place.

This is my way, today, to say thank you to you.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
I understand and respect you on this at 100%.

If you give me a gift. I have only the right to say thank you. If i'm not happy. I pass simply my way.

Sure if have problem. Is important to signal it. But respectfully. Is a gift not a product i have paid for.

Few developer compile a Linux version for me. Because i learn how to say tank you. I made the beta testing for the Linux version. Is this it exchange i call sharing community. Never i talk to him like a guy he sell me scrap.

And for the guy who calls me a pirate on a pirate site who steals it.

I answer him: do you have any idea how much cost a beta tester that does your beta test for free?

It is a salary that starts at $ 50,000 a year and goes around $ 150,000 for the more experienced. So I will gladly pay you the $ 5 you claim from me. But only after you have paid my services what they owe. If you're only interested in money, ok. I much prefer to participate in a sharing community. (I live in Montreal area. Is why i know this information)

My apologies if is too much long. But i think this exemple explain well what i try to said here. The respect (In the two sides) hare really important. Do not take this place only the place you take your stuff for free. Is a sharing community too. Is important to show is gratitude. If is not with a small amount. Is with time to give help.

Because if a developper receive no gratitudes and no money to help him. There is a risk that he will put an end to his work.

Wishing be clear and well understanding. We are really lucky you continue to develop Erodio with all of this complain. Whit my patience, a big fuck you and i go to another place are come really fast at your place.

This is my way, today, to say thank you to you.
I've also never used the word 'piracy'. Sooner or later, the game will reach the public. We developers appreciate the support money, it doesn't mean we hate it when people share the games. The problem between me and those who mock me such as 'retarded' isn't because of NTR or not. It's because they think I have to develop what they want, if not they have the right to mock me. There is a guy above who commented about when would he get the game (once when version 0.6 hadn't been released and once when version 0.7 hadn't been released yet). He didn't hate NTR but I didn't reply him like I reply you now. Because I don't like it when people show that they have the right to demand. And if they can't demand me, they will go on 'retarded', 'damn', 'clown', 'shit'... The main problem of those who attack me is just this: they want the game to get rid of NTR, because the harem routes will have more scenes that way (all of the effort will put on the harem routes). But even if I do that, they still have something to mock even though they still play the game. If they didn't play anymore, they wouldn't complain at all. If they didn't play but still complain and mock? You know what kind of people they are.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I don't believe you have anything to apologize for. I personally respect creative works and the effort it takes to make them. And even more than that, I respect the right of creators to control their work. I always try to follow whatever a creator wishes; admittedly I may fail sometimes, but I always try. So, in the future, if you would prefer that I say or refrain from saying anything after playing a release, please let me know and I will follow your desire.

Also, thank you for reaching out and for the effort you put into this game, despite whatever you may have to deal with in the process. I admire that you are committed to your vision of the game and wish for you the best of success.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
I don't believe you have anything to apologize for. I personally respect creative works and the effort it takes to make them. And even more than that, I respect the right of creators to control their work. I always try to follow whatever a creator wishes; admittedly I may fail sometimes, but I always try. So, in the future, if you would prefer that I say or refrain from saying anything after playing a release, please let me know and I will follow your desire.

Also, thank you for reaching out and for the effort you put into this game, despite whatever you may have to deal with in the process. I admire that you are committed to your vision of the game and wish for you the best of success.
Ah don't worry. I was just trying to make some funny time with the NTR-haters so I didn't want to spoil the information about NTR scenes. But there are still people who don't mock me out there so it's okay for you to say anything you want. As for your previous questions, you can find it more clearer in the walkthrough on my page (public download for version 0.7).

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
I've also never used the word 'piracy'. Sooner or later, the game will reach the public. We developers appreciate the support money, it doesn't mean we hate it when people share the games. The problem between me and those who mock me such as 'retarded' isn't because of NTR or not. It's because they think I have to develop what they want, if not they have the right to mock me. There is a guy above who commented about when would he get the game (once when version 0.6 hadn't been released and once when version 0.7 hadn't been released yet). He didn't hate NTR but I didn't reply him like I reply you now. Because I don't like it when people show that they have the right to demand. And if they can't demand me, they will go on 'retarded', 'damn', 'clown', 'shit'... The main problem of those who attack me is just this: they want the game to get rid of NTR, because the harem routes will have more scenes that way (all of the effort will put on the harem routes). But even if I do that, they still have something to mock even though they still play the game. If they didn't play anymore, they wouldn't complain at all. If they didn't play but still complain and mock? You know what kind of people they are.
To said this short. He talk to you like if you are a McDo for her fetish. You are not a self service. Is your work and if he want her fetish like he want. he just have to build her own game.

You are an author and this is your story. Any reason to dict to you what to put in. Continu to tell him your story ike you see it. If not happy. Just past her way.

I remember a guy asking to add rape. I make a real effort to not respond. If he want a rape. I know two or three guy happy to rape him. Don't think he ask another time.

You work is a gift you give to the community. Like we said in french: à cheval donné on ne regarde pas la bride (on horseback given we don't look at the bridle.) We only have the right to say thank you. Nothing to lose to ask. But expect nothing.

Reactions: MiZtyl

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
To said this short. He talk to you like if you are a McDo for her fetishim. You are not a self service. Is your work and if he want her fetishism like he want. he just have to build her own game.

You are an author and this is your story. Any reason to dict to you what to put in. Continu to tell him your story ike you see it. If not happy. Just past her way.

I remember a guy asking to add rape. I make a real effort to not respond. I he want a rape. I know two or three guy happe to rape him. Don't think he ask another time.

You work is a gift you give to the community. Like we said in french: à cheval donné on ne regarde pas la bride (on horseback given we don't look at the bridle.) We only have the right to say thank you. Nothing to lose to ask. But expect nothing.
Yeah, you're right. (y)

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
May i ask what kind of ntr this game contains without creating/prolonging the drama? Cucking, sharing, swinging? Thanks

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
May i ask what kind of ntr this game contains without creating/prolonging the drama? Cucking, sharing, swinging? Thanks
Until version 0.8: none of them yet, only voyeurism (version 0.8) or behind the MC's back (version 0.6-0.7) because only Myra is his girlfriend and she has nothing to do with George yet.
Future: cuckolded but not so soon because the MC has to make the girls into his harem first. Sharing or swinging not sure because I don't want to make this game so long since there's a new game to be developed already: a post apocalyptic theme story.

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
That's why I don't release the 'new contents' & preview to the public anymore. They used the preview images and new contents information to attack me about 'NTR'. There are more Harem scenes than NTR scenes. But because they can't fuck the girls like the NTR scenes, they whine and attack me. But that's okay for me. No matter what they want, I still develop the way I want. Version 0.8 sure is just that way: more harem scenes but the ntr-haters will whine because they can't fuck the girls (but they don't care that there are more harem scenes with other girls). The harem route is slower or faster will be just the way I want to build the story. People who support me and played version 0.8 know about that. Actually only people who don't feel satisfied will whine. The people who like the game has no reason to whine, because if they don't like, they don't even play. They play the games they like, they don't have time to play the games they don't like to find a reason to whine.
Harem dialogs are not content ...)) it's just an advance towards the Harem that will someday be)) In the meantime, your game is filled with solid NTR scenes)) this is exactly what the ratio in% content of the game shows)))
it is the sex scenes that show the main content of the game)) and not the dialogs :D
sorry for google translation)) but english is not my language ... :D

Last edited:

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Harem dialogs are not content ...)) it's just an advance towards the Harem that will someday be)) In the meantime, your game is filled with solid NTR scenes)) this is exactly what the ratio in% content of the game shows)))
sorry for google translation)) but english is not my language ... :D
n2.png
n1.png
If you think NTR is solid, you can choose not to play the game anymore. Keep playing and whining won't make the game change into the way you want.

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
Will version 0.8 will be released soon? or anyone has any idea when or how long we will have to wait for it?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Will version 0.8 will be released soon? or anyone has any idea when or how long we will have to wait for it?
It's already out; it's just not on F95 yet. You should go support MiZtyl on Patreon and get access to it sooner. :)

Erodio (0.8) - Act 02 is released

Reactions: MiZtyl
2.90 star(s) 32 Votes