Glew

Jul 1, 2017
Well a new link was sniffed out and added! :D
Excuse the harassment but the Erogenesis pictures of rendererotica how to get there? I tried to log in and I do not get a confirmation e-mail .... The Art of Darkness I completely dead. Since you do not get any more to his pictures. But now there are pictures that I would really like to have such as the Lucette series. Could that be one of you upload? Many Thanks.
There are so many good pictures of him but in the net there is only one pack which contains completely randomly pieced together works ... too bad

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
If I get a few minutes here and there, I'll see what I can find. No promises since Erogenesis is IMHO one of the best to use poser and firefly and he does custom models, custom parts, etc. If you find a link, no matter how slow, I'll try to figure it out. :D

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
And not sure what's going on with Renderotica.. I know of people who are members but they rarely pop up here.

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
If I get a few minutes here and there, I'll see what I can find. No promises since Erogenesis is IMHO one of the best to use poser and firefly and he does custom models, custom parts, etc. If you find a link, no matter how slow, I'll try to figure it out. :D
Oh yeah! Why did you just make me taste? Now we have the dilemma. Yes, he has according to the official site his work is distributed to three hosters.
Art of Darkness is dead.
Deviantart you miss the real adult stuff.
So all that remains is and I can not answer it because I can not log in. But my heart's collector leaves me no peace until I have the stuff. In the net there are 2-3 packs but in the reason it is unfortunately the same. So nothing current.
Yes, it's just the best 3d models I've ever seen that makes the whole thing so bad. :rolleyes:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Reupped the link- added art gallery folder, lali chat, and cleaned up the original folders.

Reactions: Gomly1980

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
2019-1-7:
Merged multiple outdated Erogenesis threads.

Completely reorganized various downloads into one collection.

Added complete DeviantArt rip.

Added the following comics:
  • Lali Lite 2
  • The 2017 New Years Boat Trip & Ero Goes to the UK - Draft Comic
  • Arcas Afterparty
  • Ero Goes to Britain
  • New Years Dinner
  • Pock's Rescue Mission
  • Pool Party
  • Webcam Antics
Completed:
  • New Years Boat Trip

Note: Two weeks ago Ero released a new comic for sale on Renderotica: .

I have yet to see a copy floating around.

Reactions: Aceto71 and meigame

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Omfg! 5k pages?? Whew! Time to clear my schedule......i read slow.....I'll be back in a couple months now

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
icon250.jpg

Overview:
Disco Dragon 3 by Erogenesis.​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-10
Developer: Erogenesis
Censorship: No
Language: English
Pages: 515
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
- - -

dd3bf56-3b57ab09-9340-4f76-a0f3-739a88fd3b7a.jpg stoned__drunk_and_naughty_by_erogenesiscgi_dd27594-fullview.jpg dd1kygr-07d36a27-5b81-47ab-8c4b-255208f6f424.jpg dcy006w-c29429ee-8293-458e-bd97-9a2c82dcb045.jpg

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Disco Dragon 3 is not there yet.
the upload here is actually part 2 (at least the first pics are) and indeed part 3. i actually thought the 3 stands for the number of the issue => lali lite 3 - dragon dance. anyway, so far there is nothing i can do on my side. not even ex-hentai has part 3 yet. if 8muses will get their hands on it i'm sure they will upload it on their site.

edited webview info.