hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
the upload here is actually part 2 (at least the first pics are) and indeed part 3. i actually thought the 3 stands for the number of the issue => lali lite 3 - dragon dance. anyway, so far there is nothing i can do on my side. not even ex-hentai has part 3 yet. if 8muses will get their hands on it i'm sure they will upload it on their site.

edited webview info.
This is part 3! ;)

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Merged DD3 thread back with Erogenesis collection thread

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
DD4 is released
Where did you get that idea? :unsure:

He clearly says that it isn't even finished yet:

Anyway I am closer to the end than before but I'm simply scared to promise any release date now. All I will say is I want to get this done asap because I need to move on to the next phase of comic making, a phase I've been planning for years!!! None-the-less, I am very proud of this comic thus far and cannot wait to release it!!
And there are even progress meters on the right, with DD 4 being close, but still incomplete.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Uuuugh, :censored: No idea where I got that idea from. I'm excited for the release and I just thought it must have been there with that mention of 700 pages and such. I feel like such an idiot.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Shit happens, I guess :sneaky:
Let's hope that his ASAP is rather sooner than later.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Here's your answer- He was living in South Africa and recently moved to Britain. South Africa was colonized by Dutch and English people and there are many there who speak either language.

Reactions: josefwest

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
lol south africa is combuis langauge whe say pannekoeken they say in South africa koekenpannen lol
but still that whas some fine and perfect normal dutch lol.
and these char's they where all hot

jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
Wonderfull news!! but i am in PLS (not sure of the order in En). i can't have it, my account have been bloqued cause i failed to fill to form about paiement in the way they wanted and can't figered out what's wrong, and the other way by paypal, they not letting me unlock my account, i don't know what to do, cause i really want it :(

Eandril

Aug 24, 2017
I would even buy this one and share it myself, if Renderotica wasn't so goddamn restrictive with its payment options...

Reactions: josefwest