vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
It seem that only paying manually it's posible, but at least he is finding other places where selling.

THSmellow09

Jul 5, 2019
Ero posted this link on his blog:

It seems "manually" requires a PayPal account, this is from a comment from DeviantArt:
So, for us at least, the credit card option still wasn't working. We got some advice from Rende', but it ain't instant gratification. Still, we're trying it -- despite the fact that it will slop over into Christmas, and probably be delayed because of that. Here's what they told us...

You can use the manual payment option.
If you would like to pay for an order via PayPal but it is not presented as an option during checkout please go ahead and complete your order and choose "Manual Payment" as the payment type. Then remit the amount owing in USD currency to cgbi.payments@gmail.com via the Paypal.com website.

Be sure to remit in USD currency and only reference the ORDER NUMBER in the comments. If there is any other text other than the order number included in the comment the payment MAY BE REJECTED.
Once we receive payment we'll process your order and you'll receive the download links for your purchases.

So... We shall see! :-/

I don't have a PayPal account so I can't try it, hope this helps.

Reactions: josefwest

josefwest

Sep 14, 2017
Ero posted this link on his blog:

It seems "manually" requires a PayPal account, this is from a comment from DeviantArt:
So, for us at least, the credit card option still wasn't working. We got some advice from Rende', but it ain't instant gratification. Still, we're trying it -- despite the fact that it will slop over into Christmas, and probably be delayed because of that. Here's what they told us...

You can use the manual payment option.
If you would like to pay for an order via PayPal but it is not presented as an option during checkout please go ahead and complete your order and choose "Manual Payment" as the payment type. Then remit the amount owing in USD currency to cgbi.payments@gmail.com via the Paypal.com website.

Be sure to remit in USD currency and only reference the ORDER NUMBER in the comments. If there is any other text other than the order number included in the comment the payment MAY BE REJECTED.
Once we receive payment we'll process your order and you'll receive the download links for your purchases.

So... We shall see! :-/

I don't have a PayPal account so I can't try it, hope this helps.
Certainly seems that option would work for me, I'll let you know, thanks!

josefwest

Sep 14, 2017
it's $14.99 US dollars, he will take payment through his paypal account. I tried it out all way to "confirm payment" then backed out but I'm sure it would work ok

vexenz

Jan 11, 2018
it's $14.99 US dollars, he will take payment through his paypal account. I tried it out all way to "confirm payment" then backed out but I'm sure it would work ok
Unable to use Paypal was hoping some hero would post it here

vexenz

Jan 11, 2018
paypal account is free
Paypal isn't supported in my country so can't use paypal there are many people unable to use Paypal for various reasons so it being free doesn't matter. Hopefully someone who CAN use paypal will post it here :)