4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

youtoo

Jan 25, 2018
is it me or its really laggy in the dungeon, cuz when i click somewhere it takes a long time to respond
In an earlier post the dev asked - " Are you using a laptop or integrated graphics? For some reasons this issue only occurs on laptops with integrated graphics as far as we know. "

And the person was...

youtoo

Jan 25, 2018
Well done devs

Off to a great start

The kind of game I could see on steam

Best of luck

YohanGh

Jun 25, 2018
In an earlier post the dev asked - " Are you using a laptop or integrated graphics? For some reasons this issue only occurs on laptops with integrated graphics as far as we know. "

And the person was...
NVM it works fine after the first dungeon visit,

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
is it me or its really laggy in the dungeon, cuz when i click somewhere it takes a long time to respond
Certain computers have had issues with performance in dungeons. We've found it's usually tied to integrated graphics on laptops, or just older computers.

Have you tried playing the Newgrounds version or the HTML5 version to see if that helps?

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
We were able to squash a couple bugs that were brought to our attention, and we've added revisits to the new Paladin scenes along with a revisit for one of the Cleric scenes!

Erolon: Dungeon Bound v0.05a-Alpha (7/11/2019)

New Revisits
  • Added Cleric Titjob Scene Revisit!
  • Added Paladin Vaginal/Anal Scene Revisit!
Tweaks
  • If Hero's level is high enough, the player will be able to purchase Tier 1 material from shops.
Bug Fixes
  • Cleric's revisit should now appear as an option when speaking to her.

Reactions: Phanatic

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Where is the location for save data on the android version?
I tried looking up where save game data goes in android, and it's really hidden away and difficult to get to. It's basically in these hidden folders and I have no idea how you get to them. After a quick google search there are apparently some apps that can allow you to search the hidden/root folders of your device.

0Synergy

Jul 6, 2017
I tried looking up where save game data goes in android, and it's really hidden away and difficult to get to. It's basically in these hidden folders and I have no idea how you get to them. After a quick google search there are apparently some apps that can allow you to search the hidden/root folders of your device.
Well fuck, Thanks then

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes