4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Posting a two bugs for now for 0.6a (Which isn't in the OP for some reason ?)
View attachment 374491

That is not what i renamed said character to, so it's using either the wrong value or is hard coded to the default name

View attachment 374493

Missing Sounds issue. This one is really nasty as it freeze the game until you click retry, but since that sound isn't even in the files from what i can see it just retries until it fails and causes you to loop this process.
Thanks for pointing out the bugs! We were not aware of these!

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
anyone got a full save?
For .6a sure
But you're going to be missing out on a lot of the gameplay parts. You'll still have access to the sex scenes if that's all you care about.

add it to /www/save/

If this needs the global or other file let me know.

kzar99

Mar 18, 2019
Posting a two bugs for now for 0.6a (Which isn't in the OP for some reason ?)
For the audio bug, a bypass/trick is to go to www/audio/se/ folder and copy an existing .rpgmvo and rename it to Sleep.rpgmvo

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
For .6a sure
But you're going to be missing out on a lot of the gameplay parts. You'll still have access to the sex scenes if that's all you care about.

add it to /www/save/

If this needs the global or other file let me know.
It does need the global (and config?). As I'm not able to load game with just this file. All I have in my save directory is this file and a 'config.rpgsave' file, and the option to load game is grayed out for me.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
It does need the global (and config?). As I'm not able to load game with just this file. All I have in my save directory is this file and a 'config.rpgsave' file, and the option to load game is grayed out for me.
Added global and config to this.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Idk and im a lil too drunk to think staifth but @RedPillBlues due can u suggest some good beasty stuff for me plz i see u alooty and i think u know de stuff.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
So, if a shop has a limited stock of something, and I buy all of it, I can apparently still continue buying more, one at a time?

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
Paladin furry scenes again :sick:
You can just tell her no and that will lock you out of all her scenes. I'm not a fan of her so that's what I do, not cause of her character or anything I just never really got into dog-esque mongirls/furry girls

Reactions: jowishg

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
It's a shame that sprites and cgs are drawn in different styles or by different artists altogether. Characters look very different in those and it kinda turns me off.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
You can just tell her no and that will lock you out of all her scenes. I'm not a fan of her so that's what I do, not cause of her character or anything I just never really got into dog-esque mongirls/furry girls
We got some Dark Elf Healer scenes in the works for an upcoming update! So if you don't fancy the paladin you can look forward to some drow action! :)

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes