4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The UI is cumbersome, you click x and then you're forced to use mouse of the grid pattern menu instead of typical menu that you can use with keyboard. To equip items you have to click x, mouse items in the grid, and again to select between items/equip/craft. It's way slower than the standard.
The tech demo at the start might be off putting for new players with how long it is and you can't open the menu to save.
In general it'd make a better game if there was actual map to explore besides the dungeons.

Arts okay but its not used in standard 2d game manner where you use minor changes in the picture to progress the scene. Instead you have several completely unique pictures per scene. Not very efficient.

Going from the usual clean art style to this toddler vision was comical.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Phanatic

Jan 29, 2019
The UI is cumbersome, you click x and then you're forced to use mouse of the grid pattern menu instead of typical menu that you can use with keyboard. To equip items you have to click x, mouse items in the grid, and again to select between items/equip/craft. It's way slower than the standard.
The tech demo at the start might be off putting for new players with how long it is and you can't open the menu to save.
In general it'd make a better game if there was actual map to explore besides the dungeons.

Arts okay but its not used in standard 2d game manner where you use minor changes in the picture to progress the scene. Instead you have several completely unique pictures per scene. Not very efficient.

Going from the usual clean art style to this toddler vision was comical.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just wanted to voice my thoughts on those parts as well.

Most of things that you described are very RPG maker-like. I believe that what you were reffering to were games like MonsterGirlsQuest and LegendOfQueenOpala, since they have a clickable keyboard menu, and barely changing H-scenes (correct me here if I'm wrong).

Personally I thank GOD for a game that makes changes to those parts, since they allways bothered me. As a PC player I prefer mouse to keyboard and managing menu in Erolon for me is x5 times easier than managing menu in LoQO-like games.

Same goes for the scenes - having more unique drawings is so much better than jsut having the same scene being slightly altered. Thats on of the biggest minuses for me in games like LoQO - they are just not interesting. 2 hours and tons of text only to see 1 art being slightly altered feels lazy and uninspiring.
I really like to see that large amounts of art being done in this game, since it gives a lot of variations of what to see and enjoy.

Also I think that open world would be a pain in the ass to make. Most of the RPG-maker games have basically the same shit going on in them - same animations, same models, same props, which don't really add anything - they all look the same.
I kinda like the simplicity of Erolon's dungeon crawling/party managing - its fast, simple and does the trick quite well. I say open world is not needed, and because of it we can concentrate more on the story, characters and their arcs instead.

Not beign able to save at the start of the game for quite some time is a questionable decision though.

That mage scene...
Yeah, I'm not a fan of it as well. Very critical style change all of a sudden and I personally dont like that kind of style (but thats only me).

Paladin scenes on the other hand are amazing. Avante is doing a great job with Leru.
I also like the general drawing style when characters simply communicate with each other - it looks pretty well-drawn.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Sex Curse Studio just wanted to let you know that due to my pc being broken I'll be playing the android version. Now I don't know whether anyone else has this issue, but my game keeps constantly crashing. Like majorly. Furthest I got was helping the Paladin with skeletons in Ordun. Now can't even get to that point. Just wanted to let you know and find out whether maybe it's an isolated case or maybe recurring

zetodragon

Apr 23, 2017
First, sorry for the bad English, I really like the style of the game but for me it is unplayable. The options when you fight or just to choose an option is badly positioned, and when I enter the dugeon everything looks black and bad. I thought it was my old PC but by God my laptop has an old i7, yes but 8 GB of RAM I want to know if I need a card to play this. T_T how sad that even for this you need a video card, I hope someone tells me what happens thanks, in advance great game and really good graphics my pc dies XD

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Sex Curse Studio just wanted to let you know that due to my pc being broken I'll be playing the android version. Now I don't know whether anyone else has this issue, but my game keeps constantly crashing. Like majorly. Furthest I got was helping the Paladin with skeletons in Ordun. Now can't even get to that point. Just wanted to let you know and find out whether maybe it's an isolated case or maybe recurring
Hmm, we haven't heard anyone tell us that regarding the Android version. But we'll keep an eye out to see if anyone else is having the same issue. Out of curiosity, what device are you using?

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
First, sorry for the bad English, I really like the style of the game but for me it is unplayable. The options when you fight or just to choose an option is badly positioned, and when I enter the dugeon everything looks black and bad. I thought it was my old PC but by God my laptop has an old i7, yes but 8 GB of RAM I want to know if I need a card to play this. T_T how sad that even for this you need a video card, I hope someone tells me what happens thanks, in advance great game and really good graphics my pc dies XD
This is an issue that seems to occur with laptops because they have built in integrated Intel graphics. For some reason, Intel integrated graphics cause a problem with the games UI and the dungeons turn black. Unfortunately we haven't found a solution for this other than to play it on , or to download the HTML5 version if you are having the issue.

Reactions: zetodragon

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Hmm, we haven't heard anyone tell us that regarding the Android version. But we'll keep an eye out to see if anyone else is having the same issue. Out of curiosity, what device are you using?
Samsung Galaxy A3
I've also tested other games from this website so I know that Renpy games work and recently had one that runs on RPGM. I thought that might have been the cause of Erolon not running, but said RPGM played fine

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Samsung Galaxy A3
I've also tested other games from this website so I know that Renpy games work and recently had one that runs on RPGM. I thought that might have been the cause of Erolon not running, but said RPGM played fine
Was said game made in RPG Maker MV or RPG Maker VX Ace?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Was said game made in RPG Maker MV or RPG Maker VX Ace?
I'm sorry, I wouldnt be able to tell you what's it made it just from usage (as the installation for both games seemed the same). I checked the games tread and I don't believe the version is mentioned. Anyway, the game in question is Futa Quest

zetodragon

Apr 23, 2017
Well it seems that the problems are going for long, first great game but, I hope they can solve the problem of the integrated graphics many we play these games because they can run on almost any pc XD, I really liked Insexual Awakening really great game I hope this is Likewise, saying this, I hope it doesn't sound bad, I just try to let everyone enjoy the game XD in the HTML version. I have the following error characters / battlesprites.json I already downloaded the game twice from different servers and just unzip that file and nothing I hope that all these problems can be solved and for that there are the betas. To see the errors I hope not to be heavy and annoying just I try to help;). I also think it would be more convenient to have a flash and not HTML version, but this great game I hope everything goes well, i wish you good luck with the game.

Reactions: drone4of2

el8

Jul 16, 2017
Is the dark elf in the game yet and is there any indicator that one has reached the ending of the current build? I got all characters to max and did all the scenes, including the cleric ones, but now I apparently have to train more and craft more according to the story to prepare for the cleric to prepare the cave. Do I have to reach a certain level to continue or is this it for now?

YohanGh

Jun 25, 2018
I wanted to ask if there will be gilf in this game as from your last game the gilf content was great, looking like a awesome game so far

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Erolon Dungeon Bound 0.06a now available to the public!

There's a new dungeon, new Paladin scene, and the Cleric is now playable in the party!

Erolon: Dungeon Bound v0.06-Alpha (8/6/2019)
New Content
  • Added revisit to Paladin scene from version 0.06!

Erolon: Dungeon Bound v0.06-Alpha (7/30/2019)
New Content
  • Added a new Paladin scene!
  • Added the mountain dungeon!
  • Cleric is now available as a party member in battle! You must first go into the Formation Menu, accessible from the main menu, and add her to the party. You may only have 2 allies in the party at a time, so you will have to remove either Mage or Paladin from the party first.
Tweaks
  • Critical damage has been reduced.
  • Mage's Critical Rate bonus has been reduced by 2%.
  • HP and SP regeneration items have had their regeneration rate reduced.
  • Reduced Chain Lightning's damage.
  • Reduced Firestorm's damage.
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed a crash that may occur when using Flash Powder to escape battle.
  • Corrected a tooltip for for Paladin's "Vigilance" passive.
  • Hero's passive now correctly lowers his evasion and critical chance.

We're committed to continue the development of Erolon Dungeon Bound with new scenes, updated gameplay, and more! Check out some of the features we're planning to add in the future!

Coming in Future Updates!
  • Passive State/Skill for Cleric.
  • Adding a background for the formation menu while in dungeons.
  • Adding a drop for the Forest Dungeon boss. Players who have already defeated that boss will still receive it.
  • Optional dungeon bosses after you've defeated the original. You can return to a previous dungeon and get a new challenge!
  • Different battle music for bosses.
  • Implementation of the Gallery, which will allow you to view images from scenes you've unlocked!
  • Category and value sorting in the shop and crafting menus.
  • Menu based dungeon exploration for people with older computers or who prefer that style of exploration.
  • Circle based fog of war lifting as you traverse dungeons.
  • Autosave when you go to reach a checkpoint or go to town.
  • Preventing state/status effect tooltips from appearing under the log window at the top of the battle screen.
We hope you'll like these future additions, especially the much requested Gallery feature!

erolonmapwip.png

Last edited:

Phanatic

Jan 29, 2019
Sex Curse Studio, I hope its okay to report on some bugs and some feedback here.
I've played your latest public build 0.06a (downloaded from your site), PC, Win x64.

-Played it a couple of times and met quite a bug.
I was fortune enough to find a seller on the 3d floor and bought a Lvl5 agility sword for MC. To that I also bought 50 keys for chests and around 15+ lvl5 Monster essences (about that bug later on). With that I proceeded to lvl 5 dungeon, got everyone up to level 20, got a checkpoint, left the dungeon, changed the armor on the MC from +1HP/MP to a +5HP pro round, saved and left the game. Today I entered the game to find out that my characters are back to level 19, no lvl5 sword, no lvl5 Monster essences, I'm back to level 3 Dungeon and my money for buying those things were not back. Basically everything I gaind after level 3 dungeon was gone for some reason, except for money and armor that I changed. That was one unpleasant surprise.
I tried to replicate the bug, but without luck. Don't know what happened, but now I don't even know if I should continue exploring if such a thing exists and can just happen, deleting all the progress I got.

That was the biggest one, now to the little ones:
- Remember that I said that I was able to buy 15+ lvl5 monster essences? You have a merchant bug with limited goods. Whenever there is a limited in amount thing to buy, you can buy its maximum amount and then this thing becomes infinite.
Infinite_item_buy_problem.png This is a picture of such item list AFTER I bought that limited item - it stays on "2" forever. You can't buy 2 of such things though, because after you open the trade dialogue the amount of such a thing is allways "1" and whatever key you press ↑ arrow or ↓ arrow, the amount allways goes down to 0. But if you don't press anything, you can just allways buy that 1 thing. So basically thats how you can buy infinite amount of any limited-stock goods. And thats what I did with that merchant i nthe dungeon.
Now to think of it, maybe that was the reason why my save glitched, since when replicating I wasnt able to findone more merchant to test it.

- One more little bug that you have is a "revisit" to a Paladin scene. You have 2 dialogue options in a revisit option:
Double_legion-dialogue.png
Both work as intended and both have the same progression. Just 2 similar dialogues.

Now with bugs over I simply wanted to say a couple of things about some details that I find... questionable:
From that point out - those are my IMHOs. So whether taking those to consideration or not - is up to you as developers and what kind of vision you have towards your game.

1. Item lvl progression and description.
Crit -+3 lvl 1.png Crit -+3 lvl 3.png
These 2 items are level 1 and level 3 armors, but they have the same description. Unless I waste my resources, make them and only then compare the stats, I have no other way to know if those 2 even have differences in any stats whatsoever. Its extremely uncomfortable.
Also level 1 and lvl 3 armors have the SAME amount of crit on them - why? Why is there no progression tier-wise?
Another example description-wise areitems that give you elemental damage:
Attacks + element.png
"Normal attacks now have fire element to them"... what does that even mean? How does it affect enemies? How much damage does it inflict? There is literally no description to it - the only way is to make it and see for yourself, which requires materials and time.
One more example:
% evade.png
You have a +% to evade pralysis.
Great description! Very informative.
The idea is: some items need more detailed descriptions. Player has to use resources that he accquired in the dungeon for them and without certain numbers, he basically gambles for luck that those stats MIGHT be profitable. Whenever I craft something, I want to know pre-fact what stats I craft, because sometimes its hard to find that 1 monster lvl3 essence, since its only source is Mimik and it is an entirely luck-based-to-find enemy.

2. Some additional stats are... questionably low.
Take the same armors for example - "+ 3% crit chance but -3% accuracy"... Out of a 100? Maybe those 3%=30%? Unless they are, 3% is just a really pathetic amount of crit chance, dont you think? Now I'm not the one to tell how the balance should work, but why would I ever buy a 3% crit chance when I have other armors that give me +20 agility +20 defense +15strength + 10intellect or +25 mana simultaneously? 3% means that out of 100 battles I will crit 3 times and miss 3 times? That sounds so bad.
And there are quite amount of such stats in the game.
For exmaple this build you heavily nerfed the armor and rings that gave +3/5% HP/MP into +1%(!).
+1% sp-mp pro turn.png
That is ridiculous! It literally became useless. On level 20MC that has 1K HP, such an item will regain +10HP pro round when monsters on that level hit you 200-300(!)HP pro round. That is simply laughable. Add to that the fact that tiers don't affect the amount ofpercantage of HP/MP restored so in the end you have a Tier 3 Armor/Ring that give you +20 HP pro round together, while a single monster will hit you ~250 or 400+ damage if they crit.

Same goes for some items that give you bonus status effect:
% paralysis weapon.png
15% paralysis VS any stat-based weapon is laughable right now.
You have a %-based stat that will MAYBE stun a creature VS any stat-based sword that will instantly KILL that creature in 1 swing. Why would I ever choose the chance game if its so ineffective?

You should do something with that math - it just doesn't work.

3. Mage's debuff spells.
Mage basically is a very powerfull AOE damage dealer, but for somereason you gave her 2 debuffs: Hex and Icycle.
Compared to her AOE skills, these 2 are patheticly-weak. Both can miss and WILL miss a lot, they affect only 1(!) creature pro cast and the effect from 1 of them is a RANDOM debuff, which makes Hex the worst ability in the game - you cast an unknown spell, that can miss with a HIGH chance that wil laffect only 1 character. Why would you do that to yourself EVER?
Compare that to "Keep it up!"ed baff from MC and 2 "Hurricane"s from the mage that in their maximum can deal 1200*8=9600 damage to a weak single target. Sure those can miss, but even if target is not weak and tha spell hits at least twice you already get 1600 damage out of it... Its ridiculously strong. Basically ANY speel that she has is far better than those 2.
IMO you should makes those 2 debuffs AOE, or 100% hit, becuase otherwise they are pathetic and I didnt find myself using them. Ever. Even on a boss, because she simply misses those.

Other than that dungeon works stable for me - didn't have any other bugs nor combat nor movement-wise in the dungeon.

I love the "surprise attack" mechanic that you have, because it diminishes the "Leeeeroy Jenkins" approach and makes you think when to attack + to that that monsters hit quite hard so you are incentivized to play smart to not get your face crushed.

Too bad that you haven't introduced any new mechanics. I've hoped you would think of something new dungeon-wise, like new kind of traps or something. If every new dungeon would bring atleast 1 new trap/movement/usage mechanic in the future it would make dungeon crawling so much more intertaining.

New Paladin scene is very loveable as allways, even though I find dialogue a little bit cheeky and cringy with all those "my penis was already in your ass" type of dialogue (too mich penises and vaginas mentioning feels a little bit unnatural to me, but oh well... maybe its just me).
Leru has some large amounts of content by now I should say. But trust me - I don't mind it even a little bit :). Leru is bae and I wont stop wanting even more of her.

Even though there are some negatives, I still enjoyed new content and will be waiting for the next one.

P.s. I still want that alchemist Snek though. Hope to see her as soon as possible in the future updates).

Edit: can't hold myslef, and still want to say a word about the map.
- I like the idea.
And I understand that its map's first iteration and that you will be improving upon it, but I still wanted to make a little suggestion to it.
The grey circle whenever you choose where to go is a little bit uncomfortable to see, so what if you take Places of interest and make them a separate pictures that inflate whenever you slide upon them and start glowing around a little bit to show the selectivity? You can also add aniamtion to them like size +/-10 whenever they are selected for a more interactive approach.
Something like this:
Map_variant.jpg
Its just an idea though.

P.P.s. Sorry everyone for a giant wall of text. I tend to give feedback more or less detailed for developers.

Last edited:

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Sex Curse Studio, I hope its okay to report on some bugs and some feedback here.
I've played your latest public build 0.06a (downloaded from your site), PC, Win x64.

-Played it a couple of times and met quite a bug.
I was fortune enough to find a seller on the 3d floor and bought a Lvl5 agility sword for MC. To that I also bought 50 keys for chests and around 15+ lvl5 Monster essences (about that bug later on). With that I proceeded to lvl 5 dungeon, got everyone up to level 20, got a checkpoint, left the dungeon, changed the armor on the MC from +1HP/MP to a +5HP pro round, saved and left the game. Today I entered the game to find out that my characters are back to level 19, no lvl5 sword, no lvl5 Monster essences, I'm back to level 3 Dungeon and my money for buying those things were not back. Basically everything I gaind after level 3 dungeon was gone for some reason, except for money and armor that I changed. That was one unpleasant surprise.
I tried to replicate the bug, but without luck. Don't know what happened, but now I don't even know if I should continue exploring if such a thing exists and can just happen, deleting all the progress I got.

That was the biggest one, now to the little ones:
- Remember that I said that I was able to buy 15+ lvl5 monster essences? You have a merchant bug with limited goods. Whenever there is a limited in amount thing to buy, you can buy its maximum amount and then this thing becomes infinite.
View attachment 366724 This is a picture of such item list AFTER I bought that limited item - it stays on "2" forever. You can't buy 2 of such things though, because after you open the trade dialogue the amount of such a thing is allways "1" and whatever key you press ↑ arrow or ↓ arrow, the amount allways goes down to 0. But if you don't press anything, you can just allways buy that 1 thing. So basically thats how you can buy infinite amount of any limited-stock goods. And thats what I did with that merchant i nthe dungeon.
Now to think of it, maybe that was the reason why my save glitched, since when replicating I wasnt able to findone more merchant to test it.

- One more little bug that you have is a "revisit" to a Paladin scene. You have 2 dialogue options in a revisit option:
View attachment 366733
Both work as intended and both have the same progression. Just 2 similar dialogues.

Now with bugs over I simply wanted to say a couple of things about some details that I find... questionable:
From that point out - those are my IMHOs. So whether taking those to consideration or not - is up to you as developers and what kind of vision you have towards your game.

1. Item lvl progression and description.
View attachment 366734 View attachment 366735
These 2 items are level 1 and level 3 armors, but they have the same description. Unless I waste my resources, make them and only then compare the stats, I have no other way to know if those 2 even have differences in any stats whatsoever. Its extremely uncomfortable.
Also level 1 and lvl 3 armors have the SAME amount of crit on them - why? Why is there no progression tier-wise?
Another example description-wise areitems that give you elemental damage:
View attachment 366744
"Normal attacks now have fire element to them"... what does that even mean? How does it affect enemies? How much damage does it inflict? There is literally no description to it - the only way is to make it and see for yourself, which requires materials and time.
One more example:
View attachment 366783
You have a +% to evade pralysis.
Great description! Very informative.
The idea is: some items need more detailed descriptions. Player has to use resources that he accquired in the dungeon for them and without certain numbers, he basically gambles for luck that those stats MIGHT be profitable. Whenever I craft something, I want to know pre-fact what stats I craft, because sometimes its hard to find that 1 monster lvl3 essence, since its only source is Mimik and it is an entirely luck-based-to-find enemy.

2. Some additional stats are... questionably low.
Take the same armors for example - "+ 3% crit chance but -3% accuracy"... Out of a 100? Maybe those 3%=30%? Unless they are, 3% is just a really pathetic amount of crit chance, dont you think? Now I'm not the one to tell how the balance should work, but why would I ever buy a 3% crit chance when I have other armors that give me +20 agility +20 defense +15strength + 10intellect or +25 mana simultaneously? 3% means that out of 100 battles I will crit 3 times and miss 3 times? That sounds so bad.
And there are quite amount of such stats in the game.
For exmaple this build you heavily nerfed the armor and rings that gave +3/5% HP/MP into +1%(!).
View attachment 366765
That is ridiculous! It literally became useless. On level 20MC that has 1K HP, such an item will regain +10HP pro round when monsters on that level hit you 200-300(!)HP pro round. That is simply laughable. Add to that the fact that tiers don't affect the amount ofpercantage of HP/MP restored so in the end you have a Tier 3 Armor/Ring that give you +20 HP pro round together, while a single monster will hit you ~250 or 400+ damage if they crit.

Same goes for some items that give you bonus status effect:
View attachment 366769
15% paralysis VS any stat-based weapon is laughable right now.
You have a %-based stat that will MAYBE stun a creature VS any stat-based sword that will instantly KILL that creature in 1 swing. Why would I ever choose the chance game if its so ineffective?

You should do something with that math - it just doesn't work.

3. Mage's debuff spells.
Mage basically is a very powerfull AOE damage dealer, but for somereason you gave her 2 debuffs: Hex and Icycle.
Compared to her AOE skills, these 2 are patheticly-weak. Both can miss and WILL miss a lot, they affect only 1(!) creature pro cast and the effect from 1 of them is a RANDOM debuff, which makes Hex the worst ability in the game - you cast an unknown spell, that can miss with a HIGH chance that wil laffect only 1 character. Why would you do that to yourself EVER?
Compare that to "Keep it up!"ed baff from MC and 2 "Hurricane"s from the mage that in their maximum can deal 1200*8=9600 damage to a weak single target. Sure those can miss, but even if target is not weak and tha spell hits at least twice you already get 1600 damage out of it... Its ridiculously strong. Basically ANY speel that she has is far better than those 2.
IMO you should makes those 2 debuffs AOE, or 100% hit, becuase otherwise they are pathetic and I didnt find myself using them. Ever. Even on a boss, because she simply misses those.

Other than that dungeon works stable for me - didn't have any other bugs nor combat nor movement-wise in the dungeon.

I love the "surprise attack" mechanic that you have, because it diminishes the "Leeeeroy Jenkins" approach and makes you think when to attack + to that that monsters hit quite hard so you are incentivized to play smart to not get your face crushed.

Too bad that you haven't introduced any new mechanics. I've hoped you would think of something new dungeon-wise, like new kind of traps or something. If every new dungeon would bring atleast 1 new trap/movement/usage mechanic in the future it would make dungeon crawling so much more intertaining.

New Paladin scene is very loveable as allways, even though I find dialogue a little bit cheeky and cringy with all those "my penis was already in your ass" type of dialogue (too mich penises and vaginas mentioning feels a little bit unnatural to me, but oh well... maybe its just me).
Leru has some large amounts of content by now I should say. But trust me - I don't mind it even a little bit :). Leru is bae and I wont stop wanting even more of her.

Even though there are some negatives, I still enjoyed new content and will be waiting for the next one.

P.s. I still want that alchemist Snek though. Hope to see her as soon as possible in the future updates).

Edit: can't hold myslef, and still want to say a word about the map.
- I like the idea.
And I understand that its map's first iteration and that you will be improving upon it, but I still wanted to make a little suggestion to it.
The grey circle whenever you choose where to go is a little bit uncomfortable to see, so what if you take Places of interest and make them a separate pictures that inflate whenever you slide upon them and start glowing around a little bit to show the selectivity? You can also add aniamtion to them like size +/-10 whenever they are selected for a more interactive approach.
Something like this:
View attachment 366788
Its just an idea though.

P.P.s. Sorry everyone for a giant wall of text. I tend to give feedback more or less detailed for developers.
Wow! We really can't thank you enough for providing all of this feedback Phantas. This must have taken a substantial amount of time to write up and test everything, and we know how tough that can be! Thanks again for your feedback!

Reactions: Phanatic

KaiserKai

Jun 7, 2018
Laptop users with the UI issues. Right click the exe, go to Properties, under the Compatibility tab check the box for "Run this program in compatibility form for" and use "Windows XP (Service Pack 3), click apply and OK, and the game should run correctly. It worked for me.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Laptop users with the UI issues. Right click the exe, go to Properties, under the Compatibility tab check the box for "Run this program in compatibility form for" and use "Windows XP (Service Pack 3), click apply and OK, and the game should run correctly. It worked for me.
I believe we tried that during testing and still encountered some issues, but that's good to here it worked for you! If it helps out others on their laptops that's always good!

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Posting a two bugs for now for 0.6a (Which isn't in the OP for some reason ?)
Erolon_Dungeon_Bound_0.06a_2019-08-17_09-50-36.jpg

That is not what i renamed said character to, so it's using either the wrong value or is hard coded to the default name

Erolon_Dungeon_Bound_0.06a_2019-08-18_05-29-54.png

Missing Sounds issue. This one is really nasty as it freeze the game until you click retry, but since that sound isn't even in the files from what i can see it just retries until it fails and causes you to loop this process.

Reactions: asd33asd33
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes