4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
yes its Intel graphics HD 520
Integrated intel graphics we have found tend to struggle. Have you tried playing the Newgrounds (HTML5) version to see if there is an improvement on the performance?

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
Integrated intel graphics we have found tend to struggle. Have you tried playing the Newgrounds (HTML5) version to see if there is an improvement on the performance?
yes and it becomes even more laggy and my internet is at 150mb per sec so it should run fine. also i run games that are just like this game on my pc and it works fine like harem collector,summertime saga,bunny black they have the same concept to the game. I feel the reason the game is lagging is because the files are not separated into different folders causing the pc to have to decrypt it at the same time slowing the processing.. there for making it laggy. But i wouldn't know cuz i only just started doing simple coding .

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Copying this post from our Patreon to give an update with our current build progress:

First off, we want to welcome those of you who have just discovered Erolon Dungeon Bound along with the Sex Curse Team! We hope you have enjoyed what we've created so far, and are looking forward to what we have planned! There's plenty more to come!

And we really want to thank all of our patrons and supporters of Sex Curse Studio! Without you, it wouldn't be possible to make Erolon a reality! Whether you've been with us since the very beginning, or just joined a few days ago, we truly appreciate your continued support! We're committed to making Erolon the best it can be, and we want the experience to be memorable!

And now, we'd like to give you a progress update for our upcoming builds:

Current Build Progress - 0.04 "Cleric Introduction"

We're currently working to complete the next build which will introduce the Cleric character to the party! Initially, we were hoping to also include the mountain dungeon in the same update. However, we wanted to dedicate more time to giving the Cleric a backstory, scenes, and dialogue interaction.

We're also looking to see if we can resolve a graphical issue certain users have been facing when entering dungeons, and when trying to read dialogue.

The Cleric update (0.04) is slated to arrive by the end of this month, or at the very latest, the beginning of June. We will be sure to let you know if anything changes!

Future Build Progress - 0.05 "Mountain Dungeon"

After 0.04 is released, our next priority is to work on releasing the Mountain Dungeon build. It will be a brand new dungeon to loot and explore, with new enemies and challenges to face!

The 0.05 build will also contain additional character content, particularly for a certain Paladin character that has been steadily gaining fans. :)

The Mountain Dungeon update (0.05) will be developed and released during the month of June.

We're striving to do better at keeping everyone up to date on our progress, and we'll be sharing additional WIP content in the near future!

Cheers!

Cleric_Scene_Teaser.png

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
damn this game is setting my anti virus off like crazy anyone else having this issue?
Which anti-virus are you using? I remember when I had AVG I would get false flag notifications and it was a pain. Eventually I had to switch to just use the anti-virus in Windows 10, which works well.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
So, no sex content in this one? i'm noticing a peculiar absence of fetish/sex-related tags for this game...

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
So, no sex content in this one? i'm noticing a peculiar absence of fetish/sex-related tags for this game...
There's definitely sex content in Erolon! Our next update will contain scenes for a brand new character.

There are currently 4 major sex scenes within the game thus far.

Reactions: quinfax and Sonico

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
SO I just tried this game. Played .03 from start to finish. Didn't take very long to reach 10 on all characters and clear the dungeon. The length of the game is small, its very small even for an early build. But there is a lot of stuff put into it and a decently handled battle system. Once I had tier 3 stuff everything was a joke and the regeneration stuff may need to be handled different because Leru is invincible.

But the game is good. I'm a HUGE fan of Avante92. I don't know the artist who did the Elia scenes and they weren't exactly up to my standard. But the story telling isn't bad and the characters are fun.

That said the main character is a fucking asshole and I was uncomfortable playing him.The way he treats his intimacy with the girls needs another look. I can't imagine he can lead around even two girls like this with his level of immaturity (Even when I pick the most adult like response I can) and his keeping it from them and lying to them about it is gross and inappropriate. I wish this could get addressed soon because I did truly enjoy the game, and look forward to playing more.

Phanatic

Jan 29, 2019
Found out about the game recently and decided to give it a try. Played it today from start to finish with the content that 0.03 version provides and overall found myself pretty engaged in the game. Wanted to spend some time to summ up the game expirience, since I feel like that after some time passes this game could be a really cool one.

Lets start with performance part.
V 0.03, Windows x64. Found 0 bugs, 0 problems. This version seems to be quite polished, which I very much appreciate.
The only thing I dont understand is the "Gallery". I have the option in the menu, but its never active. Whether its a placeholder for now or its bugged out, I couldn't use it at any point of the game.

Overall idea and story of the game is to be a DnD world&story-like based game, as far as I understand. Love it. The idea of adventures in this kind of world is allways fun, and being a fan of DnD table games I'm really excited to see what dev-s can bring more to the table.
I hope adventures wont limit themselves only on Odun town and heroes will venture at some point to other cities and parts of the world.
Its a little nitpick but I found myself a bit detached from the MC and his group, and not sure why. Maybe its because MC is a little bit too confident in himself and its a little bit... uncomfortable. I would prefer to see MC to grow over the story as physically, but so and mentally. For a farmer that takes a 2 handed sword for the first time in his life he acts himself very confident, almost too confident I would say ("cocksure" would be more fitting). I think it would be more impactfull if we started more uncertain in our abilities and then as story progress MC would become more stronger and more self-assured. I'm sure that his character "prototype" is Tracer from Overwatch, allways being cocky and trying to joke even when situation is not fitting. I personally find it being annoying. Impact on "personally" though. If you like this type of character, its totally fine, but I find this kind of attitude very annoying and unreliable.
Also the reason might be the lack of overall "end goal". Character just doesnt have it. His goal is to become rich, I guess? Usually in all DnD stories theres a certain endgoal that kinda limits the attitude and gives characters "the reason" to become stronger. As a good example I would like to call for MGQ - "get to the Monster Lord's castle and defeat him to set the World-wide peace betweeen monsters and humans". Whenever theres a reason and a endgoal its much more easier to follow the story "flow" and get yourself attached to it. Surely money can be the reason, but I find it to be a very basic one. I hope in the future MC will find something more than just "I love money and killing stuff".

Companions are interesting (even though there are only 2 of them atm).
Leru is bae and I can't wait to see more stuff done with that beefy, closed, but open to new lewd expiriences she-wolf, love her.
I found MC's old friend-mage being kinda blank compared to Leru. Maybe its just me though, idk.
I hope that relations between MC and his girls wont stop on just sex and they would expand beyond that point. Maybe more dates in the city? Maybe they could have more personal adventure-like stories just between two of them, while being in a relationship? I would really want to see more situations where their relations matter while them being not only in the bedroom. Maybe even a marriege at some point?

In terms of companions I also hope there will be much more beast-like companions to deal with. Adventures take place in a fantasy world with skeletons and Dragons, why limit yourselves with humans? Maybe a demon-like? Cobold-like? A werewolf? How about a dragon-like? I've also seen a snake-girl head on the patreon page, so I hope that shes going to be a companion at some point as well. I hope there will be more fantasy girls that can be creative other than just higher/lower, different color skin and longer ears. Possibilites here are vast, hope that dev-s will use them to create unique expiriences.

Artstyle is great. Most of it is done really good. I'd say that this game's illustrations look fantastic. Sometimes they can be very different because of different artists, but mostly that aspect didnt bother me that much.
The only place that really bothered me was the bj scene with MC's magician friend. It looks quite different to everything that came before and kinda knocks the immersion out of the window. I hope that if such scenes are done in the future, they will stick to minimum of those (or maybe teach artists to do more similar art style to each other if thats possible).
But in general art in this game is done really good. I especially love Avante92's arts and cant wait to see more (especially Palladin scenes).
I also wish that some sex scenes could be animated or something, since the art is so damn good, alas theres no motion. And those scenes, like Palladin bj, would be amazing if they were animated.

I can also appreciate well done interface. Looks neat.

Music is good. Its just that simle - its done well. Not a single time have I ever caught myself with a thought that music is annoying. That is good.
Palladin scene with bathing though has a little bit too loud music at the start - if its lowered down a notch, it would be much better.

Mechanically game has a very basic turn-to-turn combat concept. Personally I'm totally okay with it being like this. Its fairly polished and well thought-through. I only wish it would have a little bit more depth in the future with additional mechanics and new spells/abilities. Balancing and stuff could allways be fixed, so I'll pass on this aspect.
The biggest problem I had mechanically was to understand if Lvling even did something for me at all. Character lvl1 and lvl10 are different... how? Numbers? Do they even matter? I'm not even sure, because there are no mechanics attached to Lvling. Maybe adding a mechanic that allows custom rearranging additional points to stats would fix that problem? Maybe limiting higher grade armours and weapons would do the trick? One way or another, I haven't noticed my character even had levels until I read something about LvL10 in this thread and I think that lvling should be one of the most anticipating mechanics in dungeon crawling genre. But not here, not right now unfortunately.

Even though I said a lot of criticism, my overall expirience is really positive.
I downloaded this game with no expectations, but ended it up becoming a fan. Now I'm considering supporting this project.

Sex Curse Studio, You're doing very well and I hope to see more more adventures and more stuff from you. Good luck with the project, it looks and feels great! Will be waiting hearing from you. Keep up the good work!(y)

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Found out about the game recently and decided to give it a try. Played it today from start to finish with the content that 0.03 version provides and overall found myself pretty engaged in the game. Wanted to spend some time to summ up the game expirience, since I feel like that after some time passes this game could be a really cool one.

Lets start with performance part.
V 0.03, Windows x64. Found 0 bugs, 0 problems. This version seems to be quite polished, which I very much appreciate.
The only thing I dont understand is the "Gallery". I have the option in the menu, but its never active. Whether its a placeholder for now or its bugged out, I couldn't use it at any point of the game.

Overall idea and story of the game is to be a DnD world&story-like based game, as far as I understand. Love it. The idea of adventures in this kind of world is allways fun, and being a fan of DnD table games I'm really excited to see what dev-s can bring more to the table.
I hope adventures wont limit themselves only on Odun town and heroes will venture at some point to other cities and parts of the world.
Its a little nitpick but I found myself a bit detached from the MC and his group, and not sure why. Maybe its because MC is a little bit too confident in himself and its a little bit... uncomfortable. I would prefer to see MC to grow over the story as physically, but so and mentally. For a farmer that takes a 2 handed sword for the first time in his life he acts himself very confident, almost too confident I would say ("cocksure" would be more fitting). I think it would be more impactfull if we started more uncertain in our abilities and then as story progress MC would become more stronger and more self-assured. I'm sure that his character "prototype" is Tracer from Overwatch, allways being cocky and trying to joke even when situation is not fitting. I personally find it being annoying. Impact on "personally" though. If you like this type of character, its totally fine, but I find this kind of attitude very annoying and unreliable.
Also the reason might be the lack of overall "end goal". Character just doesnt have it. His goal is to become rich, I guess? Usually in all DnD stories theres a certain endgoal that kinda limits the attitude and gives characters "the reason" to become stronger. As a good example I would like to call for MGQ - "get to the Monster Lord's castle and defeat him to set the World-wide peace betweeen monsters and humans". Whenever theres a reason and a endgoal its much more easier to follow the story "flow" and get yourself attached to it. Surely money can be the reason, but I find it to be a very basic one. I hope in the future MC will find something more than just "I love money and killing stuff".

Companions are interesting (even though there are only 2 of them atm).
Leru is bae and I can't wait to see more stuff done with that beefy, closed, but open to new lewd expiriences she-wolf, love her.
I found MC's old friend-mage being kinda blank compared to Leru. Maybe its just me though, idk.
I hope that relations between MC and his girls wont stop on just sex and they would expand beyond that point. Maybe more dates in the city? Maybe they could have more personal adventure-like stories just between two of them, while being in a relationship? I would really want to see more situations where their relations matter while them being not only in the bedroom. Maybe even a marriege at some point?

In terms of companions I also hope there will be much more beast-like companions to deal with. Adventures take place in a fantasy world with skeletons and Dragons, why limit yourselves with humans? Maybe a demon-like? Cobold-like? A werewolf? How about a dragon-like? I've also seen a snake-girl head on the patreon page, so I hope that shes going to be a companion at some point as well. I hope there will be more fantasy girls that can be creative other than just higher/lower, different color skin and longer ears. Possibilites here are vast, hope that dev-s will use them to create unique expiriences.

Artstyle is great. Most of it is done really good. I'd say that this game's illustrations look fantastic. Sometimes they can be very different because of different artists, but mostly that aspect didnt bother me that much.
The only place that really bothered me was the bj scene with MC's magician friend. It looks quite different to everything that came before and kinda knocks the immersion out of the window. I hope that if such scenes are done in the future, they will stick to minimum of those (or maybe teach artists to do more similar art style to each other if thats possible).
But in general art in this game is done really good. I especially love Avante92's arts and cant wait to see more (especially Palladin scenes).
I also wish that some sex scenes could be animated or something, since the art is so damn good, alas theres no motion. And those scenes, like Palladin bj, would be amazing if they were animated.

I can also appreciate well done interface. Looks neat.

Music is good. Its just that simle - its done well. Not a single time have I ever caught myself with a thought that music is annoying. That is good.
Palladin scene with bathing though has a little bit too loud music at the start - if its lowered down a notch, it would be much better.

Mechanically game has a very basic turn-to-turn combat concept. Personally I'm totally okay with it being like this. Its fairly polished and well thought-through. I only wish it would have a little bit more depth in the future with additional mechanics and new spells/abilities. Balancing and stuff could allways be fixed, so I'll pass on this aspect.
The biggest problem I had mechanically was to understand if Lvling even did something for me at all. Character lvl1 and lvl10 are different... how? Numbers? Do they even matter? I'm not even sure, because there are no mechanics attached to Lvling. Maybe adding a mechanic that allows custom rearranging additional points to stats would fix that problem? Maybe limiting higher grade armours and weapons would do the trick? One way or another, I haven't noticed my character even had levels until I read something about LvL10 in this thread and I think that lvling should be one of the most anticipating mechanics in dungeon crawling genre. But not here, not right now unfortunately.

Even though I said a lot of criticism, my overall expirience is really positive.
I downloaded this game with no expectations, but ended it up becoming a fan. Now I'm considering supporting this project.

Sex Curse Studio, You're doing very well and I hope to see more more adventures and more stuff from you. Good luck with the project, it looks and feels great! Will be waiting hearing from you. Keep up the good work!(y)
Wow! Thank you for taking the time to write the in depth feedback! We always appreciate getting input to look at ways to improve Erolon!

Our next update with the introduction to the Cleric character is coming up soon, and we hope you will enjoy it!

Reactions: Phanatic

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
Sex Curse Studio You might want to see if its possible to do something like a "low setting" for people who use the on-board chipshit from intel. More than anything its probably the enemy sprites that are moving around in the dungeons that's causing the lag.

The game was pretty fun my only gripe is I kept getting multiple chests that needed keys. And from my play-through you usually only get a single key per level. Maybe you can add a option where we can purchase keys? Another thing you might want to work on in the later future is interface for the crafting portion. The amount of things you can craft is pretty ludicrous. Thanks for the game (y)(y)(y). You had a lot more things than I anticipated for such a early build :giggle:.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Sex Curse Studio You might want to see if its possible to do something like a "low setting" for people who use the on-board chipshit from intel. More than anything its probably the enemy sprites that are moving around in the dungeons that's causing the lag.

The game was pretty fun my only gripe is I kept getting multiple chests that needed keys. And from my play-through you usually only get a single key per level. Maybe you can add a option where we can purchase keys? Another thing you might want to work on in the later future is interface for the crafting portion. The amount of things you can craft is pretty ludicrous. Thanks for the game (y)(y)(y). You had a lot more things than I anticipated for such a early build :giggle:.
Glad you're enjoying the game thus far, and thanks for the feedback!

We have been trying to see what we can do to resolve the performance issue for integrated graphics. We'll try testing out that removing enemy movement and see if that helps.

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
Glad you're enjoying the game thus far, and thanks for the feedback!

We have been trying to see what we can do to resolve the performance issue for integrated graphics. We'll try testing out that removing enemy movement and see if that helps.
The only thing you'll be able to do is change the sprites to low res and stop them from moving. Chipshits from intel are just that shitty. :ROFLMAO:

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
The only thing you'll be able to do is change the sprites to low res and stop them from moving. Chipshits from intel are just that shitty. :ROFLMAO:
That is true, haha. However, we have been thinking of another solution that we'll be testing at some point that will hopefully resolve some performance issues with integrated graphics.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes