4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ttt111111

Jul 7, 2018
Let's assume it has been a steady $237/month. He has been in jail since December on 2018. It's April 2023. That is 4 years and 4 months ago. while not a huge amount of cash, it's still $12,324 to do literally nothing so far. That is of course, assuming the state didn't put a freeze or seize his bank account.
i heard that the money was going to support his family since thats what he used patreon on in the first place so it's probably already spent

Lulwot

Mar 18, 2023
Does anyone have the apk version of SkullGirls - On Fours, apparently there was one but the drive link to it comes up as restricted and requiring permission to acces.

ochou

Jul 21, 2018
damn poor guy i remember years ago i learn about him going to jail but wtf why so much time for a drawing and weed so stupid

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
I've felt like for a while they've just vanished. They most likely got out and either can't use the computer due to CSAM charges if that was true, or they decided to quietly retire from it all. From the start they promised they'd have someone updating everyone, but we barely got anything, and that trend still continues to this day.

Aug 24, 2016
Hello, close friend of his here: He went to jail because of possession of weed (Maybe selling) and drawing a picture of princess bubblegum from adventure time and it was mistaklingly taken as loli, then later they found some old animations of his of rick and morty and the situation got worse, i case of finding a dude with weed and then just adding on shit they can to make it worse and now hes stuck with a cp redistribution charge.

Incase you care enough to check my identity if I really do know the guy, I'm the only one in his discord coloab with Corta that has a role on his team and I will gladly let people know this is me if you pm me trough there
GNuSR9paIAAlI1Y.png
Made a joke years ago, anonymously about "inb4 this happens"...
Hope that he's at least alright, after everything was said and done. Though, he'd be far from it with the shit they slapped on him. Like someone said recently, he might've just quietly retired after this was all over, and I couldn't blame him.

• Sad
Reactions: Matrh and Slaaneshi

nomasday

Dec 1, 2020
for anyone still following, this was posted on his patreon today:

Still Alive.

I'm very, very sorry for the long, long silence. The person who was last handling my account has been unable to update due to various personal reasons. I have someone else posting this update.
It's been incredibly frustrating to not be able to respond to everyone's kind wishes and comments, but I've had a friend updating me on what you guys are saying.
Sadly updates might still be somewhat rare for a while longer.
I'm still alive, but the situation is complicated. I'm so sorry for being vague. I will be back. I can't say for sure when, but I promise I will return.
I understand if you don't want to or are unable to donate anymore. It's honestly completely mind-blowing that i'm getting anything after all this time, and I'm so happy so many people are still thinking about me and hoping for my well-being. I really miss you all; I loved communicating with you and I had grown very close to many of you. I can't fucking wait. But for now, I have to.
Thank you so much to everyone who continues to support me, as well as anyone who has ever supported me in the past, both financially and with your words. You all have made survival for me possible. You gave me hope and a strong will to live.
I am safe. I am well. I am alive.
I have so many ideas, and so many plans. I'm very excited. I will return. I love you all.
-EroPharaoh

PRLl05

Aug 8, 2024
Does anyone possess gardevoir's embrace apk? The links are broken, if someone has them share it plz.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote