4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Not sure what kind of game i expected when reading "Pharaoh" and "Incest".

Something like this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Probably not R34 pony and avatar stuff...

• Haha
Reactions: KingK21

l9538168

Oct 3, 2017
why I get this error?

{TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
at EroPharaoh_Lana1_2_fla::Symbol190_48/frame1() }

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
why I get this error?

{TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
at EroPharaoh_Lana1_2_fla::Symbol190_48/frame1() }
well basically the error says that the program wants to access something that cannot not be acessed as it is not loaded anymore. or in short the devs code has an error and he needs to fix it

Nov 18, 2022
Huh I always thought he was Canadian. But I guess it doesn't matter. He's a great animator and artist and the world was robbed YEARS of his talent by pointless laws.

Reactions: thedevilyouknow

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
huh. well i just went trough a railroad of emotions. saw the thread, recognized the artstyle and wondered how the artist did, and then i find out they are in jail for drugs and cartoon artwork the law decided to consider CP, when it was loli or something.

man, that discussion how illegal Loli is never gonna end is it? the opinions are already far to divisive. one thing i am certain tho, if gnomes and halflings ever were to become real, the world is NOT ready for them. not while we still have those discussions.

Nov 18, 2022
It won't end. Even on the open internet, somebody will post a pic of Sailor Moon showing her panties and some retard must have the obligatory "but she's 14!!!11! u pedo!!!". The artist that does art for the DBZ games sometimes draws sfw pictures of certain female characters in bikinis and they lose their mind over that so I sincerely doubt anything will change. Still surprised EP got sentenced so long for this stuff man.

Carlos_Danger

Dec 23, 2020
Works on a state-by-state basis. Some states are more lax than others. On top of that, a state may have laws detailing what counts as cp, but those laws may not be enforced heavily. Strictest it gets is if a character could reasonably be considered as underage by a jury of peers. Medium does not matter in this case. Most lax it gets would be actual cp is the only thing that counts. 2DCG loli is a grey area, 3DCG loli even more-so. Furry loli can also confuse the system as there (normally) is the requirement that a character is human.

It's a massive clusterfuck and there really isn't an agreed upon set of criteria. Some sites (like this one) also can't come to an agreed upon set of criteria, adding to the confusion. Other sites ban it outright and anything that could be remotely considered as loli.
Except there is case law that says anything drawn can't be illegal, unless it's obscenity. They also can't just extend his sentence. Weed is legal in huge swaths of the US, including in Illinois where he is currently incarcerated. How much was he holding that he has been sitting in jail for nearly five years?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote