Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
Is the female domination tied with the Futa, or are you able to encounter that without the other?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Is the female domination tied with the Futa, or are you able to encounter that without the other?
I've skipped the futa content so I don't know if there's any futadom here (although the futa-girl doesn't seem to be particularly dominant), but there's a femdom route (or at least foreshadowing of it) with a non-futa character (or maybe even 2).

Reactions: Jyk

Miabellas

Sep 23, 2019
Kickass characters! I want to know more about them, especially Lana :sneaky:

This looks promising, great work, can't wait for the next update.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I just started this game and i see it has several choices, i assume they have consequences, is there any WT to this?

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
the femdom is light so maybe you can avoid it in the future. the futa...hmmm well its avoidable for the guy. but the futa ends up banging the blue girl so theres that. but it's a avoidable voyeur scene.
Hmmm well shit. Still debating on downloading, as I find even light femdom dumb. At least the voyeur scene is avoidable.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
What about the idea from Grimstown? To have the option to refuse but with dire consequences, like failing the interview at the start and game over? It makes a lot of sense considering people who'd rather avoid some things, and also as an aspect of player freedom and realism.
I hate it when a choice lead to an immediate game over. What's the point ? It's not really a choice, or it's a "Do you want to continue the game ?" kind of choice. If you don't like what's happening just stop the game by yourself

Hollywoodn

Jan 25, 2019
I hate it when a choice lead to an immediate game over. What's the point ? It's not really a choice, or it's a "Do you want to continue the game ?" kind of choice. If you don't like what's happening just stop the game by yourself
True. I just liked the realistic aspect of it, you know? Felt more alive to me. :)

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
well I really like the models and characters. I'll be interested to see where it goes!

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Well i agree with u,i'm not into femdom, futa/trans or sharing...but there's still the soldier & hacker girl. Hopefully we will meet some other unique aliens along the way (and knock them up :D)
thats why im hoping we dont have to fuck them all and we can choose who to go for, the captain would be out because the femdom, and the blue alien out because we will have to share with Lana and it looks like Lana might fuck as many females as the mc

4.60 star(s) 18 Votes