Jorahzon

Nov 4, 2020
MMm a space game. Seems interesting. I'm gonna download it and check it out. Just a question, what is the trans things gonna be like? I don't want to get surprise.

D

Deleted member 3027200

Looks interesting, goodluck

Following the thread :)

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I like the way the story goes. I think there will good character developing. Renders are good and the first light femdom scene with the captain was interesting :love:. I am interested in footdom and foot scenes. Can i expect that in the future? ;)

Reactions: whenimclownin2

Flickering

May 15, 2020
MMm a space game. Seems interesting. I'm gonna download it and check it out. Just a question, what is the trans things gonna be like? I don't want to get surprise.
Not much content so far. For now it is just a futa fucking another female

Dec 17, 2017
Gave this one a go and it's a good start as i am intrigued. Mainly due to the sexy blue alien. Makes me excited and hopeful to see more aliens you get to bang and hopefully impregnate. I will keep my eye on this.

subman543

Dec 2, 2019
This is a very early version, but when she/he is introduced they let you know and you can opt out of seeing anything.

sirh

Mar 28, 2020
I'm having issues with scenes. I will see them flash up on the screen but then it goes black. Any time I've gotten to a menu in a scene (the first handy and then the first sex scene, the screen is just black and if I click one of the options I see a flash of the scene before it goes black again.

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
I'am always up for some hot alien girls, and River is hot, but in next scene she get fucked by futa... Well, my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined... But still i'll keep an eye on that game just in case there will appear another hot alien girl... Other girls are fine but nothing new (shy girl, and two strong girls).

Lasse.9

Jan 11, 2019
game could be good. if the guy you play as were more confident. and could avoid certain sex scenes and women, like the captain, but judging from the first scene being unavoidable i don't know if that is the case. i hope it is, because it look promising.

mukherjeee

Dec 24, 2017
The first half of chapter one is up for Patrons. This section is an action horror mission, and the second half will be a more social section that features the sexual content.
Certainly very keen to see updates on this game - in terms of quality and interest only maybe Fetish Locator is similarly well made. Hope this game will be equally successful.

Also, since you already published a list of possible tags, would you maybe also publish a more extensive list of possible kinks/fetishes that you are looking to include (and which ones you most definitely would not?).

DelinquentProductions

Degenerate
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
Also, since you already published a list of possible tags, would you maybe also publish a more extensive list of possible kinks/fetishes that you are looking to include (and which ones you most definitely would not?).
It's hard to say what all will specifically end up appearing other than what is in the planned tags. That stuff will be the core that is already planned out, but a few others might creep in here and there if it seems fitting. I can say that we're trying to appeal to variety.

In terms of what you definitely aren't going to see, there are a few things off the table. Some of the more extreme stuff like scat, rape, guro, basically it's a safe rule to assume that while the story might get dark, the sexual content will not.
We're intentionally avoiding incest as well (and might poke just a little fun at it), just because of how oversaturated it seems to be currently.

4.60 star(s) 18 Votes