mukherjeee

Dec 24, 2017
It's hard to say what all will specifically end up appearing other than what is in the planned tags. That stuff will be the core that is already planned out, but a few others might creep in here and there if it seems fitting. I can say that we're trying to appeal to variety.

In terms of what you definitely aren't going to see, there are a few things off the table. Some of the more extreme stuff like scat, rape, guro, basically it's a safe rule to assume that while the story might get dark, the sexual content will not.
We're intentionally avoiding incest as well (and might poke just a little fun at it), just because of how oversaturated it seems to be currently.
Oh good to hear. Certainly looking forward to some of the Femdom (and guess pegging?) content that was teased in Ch.0. Would certainly be interesting to see some more rare kinks like hotwifing or chastity as well (as optional routes).

Reactions: Byczer

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
It's hard to say what all will specifically end up appearing other than what is in the planned tags. That stuff will be the core that is already planned out, but a few others might creep in here and there if it seems fitting. I can say that we're trying to appeal to variety.

In terms of what you definitely aren't going to see, there are a few things off the table. Some of the more extreme stuff like scat, rape, guro, basically it's a safe rule to assume that while the story might get dark, the sexual content will not.
We're intentionally avoiding incest as well (and might poke just a little fun at it), just because of how oversaturated it seems to be currently.
But but muh sister :whistle::coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: The ArcKnight

DelinquentProductions

Degenerate
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
Our original plan was to have half chapter releases be patron only, but we decided there wasn't a good enough reason to keep it that long. So we're going to make the half chapters public a month after they release for patrons, the first of which we're updating right now. Enjoy.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020

Avoiding rape. tags rape.... K!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Avoiding rape. tags rape.... K!
Not a single woman was raped.

The captain of the ship gives a handjob to the MC without asking him although you can stop her.

That is it.

Is there some contents as of now? Or is it better to wait for more updates?
If you are looking for a decent chunk of content it's probably better to wait for a few more.

It's an interesting update, they do a quick mission, but it is short.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Okay so finally giving this game a try.
I think the renders are gorgeous but the fetish content I'm not sure is going to be for me.

The femdom from the Captain is light at the moment so I don't mind, and hopefully we will have a choice to turn down or embrace any Femdom content in the future. I'm also glad we can turn down the Futa and skip the voyeurism scene right after between Lana and River.

That said, I don't like the fact that we are going to have to share the girls with the futa, Lana.
At first I was VERY interested in River, now not so much knowing she's hopping on Lana's dick after hanging all over you.

I just completed the current content (went quick) and I do like the story telling and the ability to select traits depending on your choices. I hope its made clear what certain traits do in the future so I make an informed choice on which traits I want my MC to have. But over all, I enjoyed the update.

Last edited:

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020

The captain of the ship gives a handjob to the MC without asking him although you can stop her.

That is it.
Ok that is alright then as long is there is no negative effect on MC for declining. I like my sex and violence absolutely completely separate.
Which also means I am not a fan of femdom, maledom and BDSM generally unless really mild.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Wow, this one looks like it is going to be really good. Not much content yet, but what is there, is well done. The writing, story, and renders all look exceptional. Looking forward to the next update. Not sure how this one ended up getting a rape tag, because

That is it.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
We didn't originally have one but it was requested because of the early scene with the Captain.
Well, hopefully it can get removed. Almost didn't try it due to that tag, but I checked the comments and didn't see much in the comments about it, so I gave it a try. I'm glad I did. Can't wait till the next update. Keep up the good work!

4.60 star(s) 18 Votes