Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmm so sexual content for the MC is a slow build but surprisingly i like it so far.

i already stated i had no interest in River or Lana. but still worth a play. Amelia and Aisha are still good. Piper is an eh depending if femdom is optional.

but i never got a response to wether or not Lana will sleep with others? and if she will can it be avoided?

Reactions: The ArcKnight

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
the game has or will have harem or at least a trisal romance? from what I see they say it's more like everyone on the ship fucks everyone :unsure:
Wondering this as well. Is this just going to have a screw everyone no consequences type deal (just having fun with the crew with no attachments), or will this be more like a harem with the MC having everyone (with romance and such)? Or will this end up being a single LI romance with consequences for hooking up with others (doesn't feel like it is going this way lol)?

Either way, first time checking this out and actually liking it so far. I'm in the "don't mind Lana" boat. She was here before the MC on this ship and has already developed relations with the crew. It would be kind of messed up for the MC to just show up and go "No more sex for you! It's all mine now!" lol. So if it is a everyone has sex for fun type deal on the ship without attachments, then Lana is just fine in my books. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: fregonard

DelinquentProductions

Degenerate
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
but i never got a response to wether or not Lana will sleep with others? and if she will can it be avoided?
The vast majority of sexual content outside of the intro is contained to individual sub stories, so is very avoidable. As for Lana specifically the only one on the crew she has a sexual relationship with is River. Edit: Aside from the MC

the game has or will have harem or at least a trisal romance? from what I see they say it's more like everyone on the ship fucks everyone :unsure:
It's probably more accurate to say they're a group of casually sexually active people, some of whom want a single partner, some who don't. Some are bi, some straight, some are alien party girls who want to do drugs and have as much weird sex as possible without strings, you know, the usual.

LiptonDI

Feb 4, 2020
The vast majority of sexual content outside of the intro is contained to individual sub stories, so is very avoidable. As for Lana specifically the only one on the crew she has a sexual relationship with is River. Edit: Aside from the MC

It's probably more accurate to say they're a group of casually sexually active people, some of whom want a single partner, some who don't. Some are bi, some straight, some are alien party girls who want to do drugs and have as much weird sex as possible without strings, you know, the usual.
Will it stay this way during the entire story, or just at the begining ? Will this evolve towards casual relationships paths, serious relationship paths, shared partners paths, or an harem path ? Or a bit of everything depending on your choices ?

DelinquentProductions

Degenerate
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
Will it stay this way during the entire story, or just at the begining ? Will this evolve towards casual relationships paths, serious relationship paths, shared partners paths, or an harem path ? Or a bit of everything depending on your choices ?
It will depend on the girl and your choices, I don't want to get too specific for spoilers or in case plans change though.
I don't like to say harem because people have some very specific ideas about what that means, but even the girls that don't want multiple partners themselves will be fine with you having them, at least until the end is in sight and casual relationships might get more exclusive.

Will MC's sister play a major role in the story and be a potential LI ?
She has her own sub story and sex scenes but not with the MC or the crew.

LiptonDI

Feb 4, 2020
She has her own sub story and sex scenes but not with the MC or the crew.
No possibility of having a path with her in the future ? The possibility was particulary attractive, as its a specific fetish that I find rather attractive

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
walkthrough pls for routes i dont wanna play over and over again..
edit: but i guess its too early

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was good and a promising start, good renders, interesting setup and world and whatnot... I'd definitely want to get to see more.

Is it just me or is there something a bit off with the muscly one's face... initially I presumed she must be why there was a trans tag because she looks kinda like a dude at most of the angles and expressions, but then a little bit of the time she looks fine (again I'm just talking about her face here, not body)... kind of a shame as I certainly don't mind a ripped lady, but manface is a no-go.

Though there's always the hackergirl and captain to fall back on both of those were hotties.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
When it comes to Lana, I hope we get the option to fuck or be fucked. I like Futas, but I like the option to fuck them too.

peeping_pr_05.png

4.60 star(s) 18 Votes