HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The setting sounds interesting and the models/renders look good but the long time between updates and what I read in some of the comments tells me that this game is not for me.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Only played for 2 minutes and I can already tell based on how passive beta the mc is he's definitely the one getting fucked. :WutFace: I thought "female domination" is the females getting dominated not females dominating lol
I feel bamboozled and I need an adult:KEK:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Only played for 2 minutes and I can already tell based on how passive beta the mc is he's definitely the one getting fucked. :WutFace: I thought "female domination" is the females getting dominated not females dominating lol
Female domination is females dominating.

Male dom is the men doing the dominating.

Considering at least 2 of the women are dominant i'm not thinking it's going to be a dom MC.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Just downloaded it after a gap..(skipped all updates after first version).. i really hope that your first sentence is false

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Okay so finally giving this game a try.
I think the renders are gorgeous but the fetish content I'm not sure is going to be for me.

The femdom from the Captain is light at the moment so I don't mind, and hopefully we will have a choice to turn down or embrace any Femdom content in the future. I'm also glad we can turn down the Futa and skip the voyeurism scene right after between Lana and River.

That said, I don't like the fact that we are going to have to share the girls with the futa, Lana.
At first I was VERY interested in River, now not so much knowing she's hopping on Lana's dick after hanging all over you.

I just completed the current content (went quick) and I do like the story telling and the ability to select traits depending on your choices. I hope its made clear what certain traits do in the future so I make an informed choice on which traits I want my MC to have. But over all, I enjoyed the update.
I don't like domination (not even the very light one), so I don't think that I'm interested in the Captain at all. Turning the situation around I don't consider it an improvement. Personally, I would prefer if you can ignore that character. If not, if I play, I'll just skip all of hers scenes using the appropriate button.

However, that does not matter if there are scenes with the futa character. Personally, either the scenes between the futa and the LIs or the MC can be completely avoided (not skipped), or the game just doesn't interest me at all.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Okay so finally giving this game a try.
I think the renders are gorgeous but the fetish content I'm not sure is going to be for me.

The femdom from the Captain is light at the moment so I don't mind, and hopefully we will have a choice to turn down or embrace any Femdom content in the future. I'm also glad we can turn down the Futa and skip the voyeurism scene right after between Lana and River.

That said, I don't like the fact that we are going to have to share the girls with the futa, Lana.
At first I was VERY interested in River, now not so much knowing she's hopping on Lana's dick after hanging all over you.

I just completed the current content (went quick) and I do like the story telling and the ability to select traits depending on your choices. I hope its made clear what certain traits do in the future so I make an informed choice on which traits I want my MC to have. But over all, I enjoyed the update.
The game pretty much stated that the crew all fuck each other.

This isn't a game where the MC is going to have everyone to himself.

• Sad
Reactions: The ArcKnight

theDamnKam

Mar 2, 2018
Good start to the game and good characters as well. Here's hoping for more content soon especially with Aisha. I like my strong waifus. Also I appreciate the choices with Lana. I understand that even if I like her it might not be everyone's cup of tea.

• Love
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Good start to the game and good characters as well. Here's hoping for more content soon especially with Aisha. I like my strong waifus. Also I appreciate the choices with Lana. I understand that even if I like her it might not be everyone's cup of tea.
Straight facts, Muscle girls are life!

Fitness Mom 1.jpg

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Looks like that's going to be a big part of her story, not sure this will be for people not interested in that kind of thing.
I think the dev said it was going to be a side story, so not sure what that really means. Whether it will be a big part or not we will have to wait and see. Just not looking forward to pages and pages of arguments about the 3 letter tag. If you know what I mean.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think the dev said it was going to be a side story, so not sure what that really means. Whether it will be a big part or not we will have to wait and see. Just not looking forward to pages and pages of arguments about the 3 letter tag. If you know what I mean.
It doesn't look like the sister will be a love interest for the MC and she has her own story going on.

On the arguments over those 3 letters, it's the same names every time and I have them all blocked so I don;t see those arguments, well, I see half the argument.

The dev and the game have made it clear what content will be in it going forward so it's up to them to decide if they can cope with that content.

Reactions: Alex5280

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Just played trough this game

So far a nice little intro and the first mission was pretty good

Characters are pretty good to look at

Game has definatly got potential but have to see a bit more will keep a eye on it

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
I just decided to give this a try don't normally play these kinds of games theirs always some weird shit going on and theirs no difference here I picked my trait then I'm immediately turned into a beta male so I scrolled back and tried all options and still I'm treated like a beta bitch well that's it for me good luck with your game well that's a lie I'm Out.

LiptonDI

Feb 4, 2020
It doesn't look like the sister will be a love interest for the MC and she has her own story going on.

On the arguments over those 3 letters, it's the same names every time and I have them all blocked so I don;t see those arguments, well, I see half the argument.

The dev and the game have made it clear what content will be in it going forward so it's up to them to decide if they can cope with that content.
Yeah, but it would be nice to be transparent about it in the game description, as for now it can't be in the game tags, so that people can have a clear image on what the game is going to be, and not have the wrong expectations and hype themselves for a game that will disappoint them by going in another direction from these expectations.

4.60 star(s) 18 Votes