Unity Eros [v0.3.2b] [EroWolf Digital]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Nov 8, 2021
I can't delete the game, this thing is like a fucking virus
You got the same file system bug? Try deleting the folder with a tool other than explorer.

Experienced the same. Found a way to delete those folders with the illegal character. A folder is not allowed to have a period in its name. At least not in Windows.

As crazy as it sounds, i used WinRAR.
Open WinRAR, go to the folder with the broken folders in it. Select them all and then press Shift+Delete

Windows couldn't do it. WinRAR could.
Thanks for the info. I used IObit Unlocker. Dev should address this ASAP.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
EROS v0.3.2B - Download

Small-ish update from the last version. Working still on the locations and characters for the story update next, but that entails adding a lot of unique clothing, unique characters with fur/scale patterns, etc, so it's just taking a bit. More custom characters are coming in the next update, but I'm making some special changes/additions for some like the unique protogen options for some species. Also note that for right now, normals for skins aren't able to be uploaded yet, but I do plan on allowing that for the next update!
Changelog
  • Ability to upload custom textures (PNG/JPG) as primary skins.
  • New male dragon NPC (Tank).
  • New male rat NPC (Para).
  • New fancy loading screens between levels.
  • Updated male "husky" body type for all species
  • First person view (still working on, but scroll in far enough and it will somewhat work)
  • Fixed some ball/penis/hair textures not saving or loading correctly after character creation.

File:

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
EROS v0.3.2B - Download

Small-ish update from the last version. Working still on the locations and characters for the story update next, but that entails adding a lot of unique clothing, unique characters with fur/scale patterns, etc, so it's just taking a bit. More custom characters are coming in the next update, but I'm making some special changes/additions for some like the unique protogen options for some species. Also note that for right now, normals for skins aren't able to be uploaded yet, but I do plan on allowing that for the next update!
Changelog
  • Ability to upload custom textures (PNG/JPG) as primary skins.
  • New male dragon NPC (Tank).
  • New male rat NPC (Para).
  • New fancy loading screens between levels.
  • Updated male "husky" body type for all species
  • First person view (still working on, but scroll in far enough and it will somewhat work)
  • Fixed some ball/penis/hair textures not saving or loading correctly after character creation.

File: Google Drive
Weird post but the game is up to 3.31 right now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Eros-EROWOLFDIGITAL-0.3.2b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Gatha1049

Dec 8, 2022
Here is Version 0.3.3.1B

Changelog:

- NPC/Player Looking now works much better, and the slight head tilt when look at things to the side has been fixed. The player will now also look at NPCs if they are close to them.

- Improved Inventory UI is now implemented, and you can see item descriptions when you hover over items and their stat changes (though they don't change any stats yet).

- X-Ray/Internal View can now be toggled on/off for both the player and NPC in the animation window, and will enable itself on whoever is doing the penetrating action.

- Breast Jiggle Physics has been updated and should look much better now.

- Belly Jiggle Physics is now implemented, and is enabled if your character has the "husky" body type and isn't wearing pants or a shirt!

- Camera Options now fully work again, and a new Depth of Field option to better control the look has been added.

- Additional Clothing options are now available, including some cool new space suits!

- NPCs have some new attire equipped by default, such as glasses, bracers, etc.

- Fixed Blendshapes for more models and body types.

- Screen Fade Outs now occur when you select a new animation, so you don't see the behind the scenes stuff going on.

- Changing Who Tops now restarts the animation automatically with the correct actor topping.

- Holiday Options to prepare for the spooky season, there is now a dialogue prompt available via the apartment's center console (accessible from the kitchen) that toggle on/off Halloween decorations!

Reactions: piggt

Gatha1049

Dec 8, 2022
And this version has many bugs. If the game crashes when you create a character, then go back into the game and load the save.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes