- Player Scaling (Allows micro-play)
- Tongue now works on Vive
- Furry Hands
- Clothing/Accessories Options
- Better Physics/Collisions
- Belly Bulges on all females
- Fridge can be opened
- Some handlebars around the apartment can be grabbed
Tested on Oculus Rift and Vive (Works on both and should work on WMR headsets, but may not correctly launch on the first try for Vive. I think this has something to do with initializing SteamVR, and am looking more into it)

StarKrug

Jun 12, 2018
Tried it in VR, really bad double vision on a Quest 2. I notice that the vision from the right eye is warped, and if you tilted your head, the vision changes how warped it is. Left is fine. Anyone experience similar?

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Tried it in VR, really bad double vision on a Quest 2. I notice that the vision from the right eye is warped, and if you tilted your head, the vision changes how warped it is. Left is fine. Anyone experience similar?
I'm on WMR and it's working fine for me. Try booting it again incase initialization was wrong or something.

StarKrug

Jun 12, 2018
I'm on WMR and it's working fine for me. Try booting it again incase initialization was wrong or something.
Brought it up in the discord and the dev fixed it and updated the file at the google drive link, seemed to be an issue of the Quest2 needing a different type of rendering.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Brought it up in the discord and the dev fixed it and updated the file at the google drive link, seemed to be an issue of the Quest2 needing a different type of rendering.
I suppose it's probably because of how quest link works or something but it's nice that it's fixed for you now.

Reactions: forcedtosignup43
Apr 29, 2021
Probably since this is still a preview version and the dev is polishing new features. I've seen improvements on the newest thing compared to the private build so they're definitely putting some nice stuff in.
Oh, that's even better news. I honestly hope for the best with this. I quite enjoyed the first release. Thanks for mentioning that. 2 good omens so far.

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
this is message from Kenomo about 0.2a:
" Sorry, it's being added back in for the next update, this update focused a lot on the rigging and posability for the new characters so I didn't have time to update the non-vr controls to function with all the new additions. There is also a non-vr exclusive game I'm working that I'll be releasing the first version of after the 0.3 update, so look forward to that "

Apr 29, 2021
this is message from Kenomo about 0.2a:
" Sorry, it's being added back in for the next update, this update focused a lot on the rigging and posability for the new characters so I didn't have time to update the non-vr controls to function with all the new additions. There is also a non-vr exclusive game I'm working that I'll be releasing the first version of after the 0.3 update, so look forward to that "
Shout out to you and shout out to Dev.

newcarter

Sep 8, 2017
if yor using quest on some games openxr runtime need to be set active on oculus or steam
for this game it was oculus for me
so go to oculus setting>general click Set oculus as active under openXR runtime and that should fix the double vision
IN steamvr same way to switch it back to steam(But its under the developer tab)
PS i had no problem with the game after i lowered the settings in game this game needs a lot of work but i can really see that it has potential

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes