Unity Eros [v0.3.3.1b] [EroWolf Digital]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
changelog? and any plans on posting the VR version too?
Here's the Desktop version for 0.3B, which lets you spawn, interact, and pose all the models and toys!

Let me know if you experience any issues playing or what you think in general!
The Studio level is currently missing from this version, as I need to do more with it to make it work. All the transforms you need to pose for the IK rigs exist and can be manipulated. I plan to make it easier to use in a future update, along with adding back animations.

NEWS
So now that the desktop version is at least in a functional state again, I will be shifting focus a little from doing purely this to working more on the desktop only story mode that I had been working on before this VR project. I always somewhat intended for this to be a little experimental gallery/fun mode in addition to the main game I was planning, but as I began developing in VR it became quite fun and I worked on it more than I had intended. But basically all this means is that development will slow down a bit on this while I complete a lot of the other Desktop story mode. My plan is to have them both become integrated with each other in the future, and this current VR/Desktop game will be essentially a gallery of unlocked characters and animations from the main game, as well as the sandbox, interaction, and posing functionality that currently exists. I don't want to give too much away right now, but I believe you'll all love what's in store soon!

Content
Here's the 0.3B release (non-VR will be in 0.3C)
Changes
- New Character (Brandt)
- Belly Bulge working on Brandt
- Ability to move character "root" (via settings, then grab the waist to move the whole character)
- Ability to toggle head bob (via settings)
- Ability to toggle NPC look (via settings)
- Dicks now wobble more
- Anal penetrations on females should be much easier than before

Studio Room
- Can now hide light spheres
- Can now change floor color/material

For 0.3C, the two main focuses will be adding animations back in and the non-VR version.

P.S.: last one for vr-only

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
There is a new version out for public.

Changelog and future updates say we will get the ability to create our own characters which is way more than I expected but this dev has been pretty amazing so far.

Public Changelog:

Changelog:
- VR Version Added
- Studio Room has more options now
- New Character (Kay, Female)
- New Character (Brandt, Male)
- Belly bugles working for Brandt
- Can move character "root" now via settings
- Toggles for character look and head bob
- Anal penetrations for females are much easier
- Can grab tails now
- Finger posing
- And more!

"

Teaser for the Character Creation Tool
Just a little teaser from the progress on the character creation tool I've been creating, which allows you to paint directly onto the model with a multitude of brushes (all of which shown actually work as of right now). Still improving it, but was excited about the progress so far!

"

There are two download links for everyone on the patreon I saw :

VR:

Desktop:

Reactions: Oxiton and Kronixen

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
I am curious if character creation is going to be added or at least considered.
Also adding human characters for human on furry or vise versa would be nice in my opinion.
Others might not agree but everyone has their own preference.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I am curious if character creation is going to be added or at least considered.
Also adding human characters for human on furry or vise versa would be nice in my opinion.
Others might not agree but everyone has their own preference.
Did you read the update? There will be character creation. As to how far it goes, who knows.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Any way of knowing which characters can interact with each character?

Also, is there a way non-VR to touch them, besides just using the toys?

wonderous1

Apr 26, 2017
i have the htc vive version 1 but it wont throw me into the vr game. oddly enough when i get in game it just displays the accept button but it wont move with my headset or show my controllers to click on the button. when i got to my computer display i can move my view around with wasd keys but still cant click the accept button. don't know whats up. what was wierd was on boot up when it shows the unity icon it is showing properly in vr on the headset.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
i have the htc vive version 1 but it wont throw me into the vr game. oddly enough when i get in game it just displays the accept button but it wont move with my headset or show my controllers to click on the button. when i got to my computer display i can move my view around with wasd keys but still cant click the accept button. don't know whats up. what was wierd was on boot up when it shows the unity icon it is showing properly in vr on the headset.
Check to see if you are using openxr or steam vr for the application handler. Sometimes I have to swap between them or boot the game up 2 times. Usually works for me then. There is also a readme in the game's folder about other devices.

Any way of knowing which characters can interact with each character?

Also, is there a way non-VR to touch them, besides just using the toys?
You can pose every character no matter what pose they're in. When your hand gets close to a spot you can interact with a little ball or line shows up.
You can pose them to make them do things with eachother somewhat. Or you can just do it yourself. There are some options also that change how they react to specific things like toys and or looking around. I recommend not letting them look at you when posing. All those options are on your hand menu.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
What people are asking is that in previous versions you could select a male and female character and the animation selector would let you select a few sex positions - such as blowjob, doggy, and cowgirl.

These are no longer selectable in the most recent version - have they been removed or is it a bug?

Reactions: Terut
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes