Unity Eros [v0.3.3.1b] [EroWolf Digital]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
What people are asking is that in previous versions you could select a male and female character and the animation selector would let you select a few sex positions - such as blowjob, doggy, and cowgirl.

These are no longer selectable in the most recent version - have they been removed or is it a bug?
They added new poses in place of them and are adjusting all the animations for the new IK system they added. It was mentioned that they were working on desktop version being brought back before they did the animations. 0.3 is where those animations will come back in. What you have right now is the ability to pose characters or make them interact with toys. It is actually possible to pose them and make penetration work now again though. The last patch added belly bulging for all the characters as well.

Everyone has solo poses right now for toys mostly. A lot of extra characters were also added since then. I feel this newer version while it doesn't have the anims back yet, has a lot more features that are fun to play with personally. Hopefully a pose save feature is added after the 2 person animations are added back.

Tentopo

Mar 25, 2018
Is this still just a few models with several positions and no real expressions? Or is it more advanced now?

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
More models, currently even less positions as the actual sex anims aren't there anymore as they're replacing them

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
When you update a skeleton you have to retarget every single animation to that skeleton which takes a lot of time and testing. The new skeleton is very good so imo it was worth them redoing since the IK system is pretty good and posing has been fun.

Speaking of new features, it seems like we will be able to put augmented body parts on the characters which means customization will be pretty cool.

Tentopo

Mar 25, 2018
BaasB do you have any idea why this would not launch in Steam VR? The VR version just launches in desktop without anything being intractable.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
This game really will have a nice character creator it seems. Lots of options being teased on their patreon and likely a public version soon. It has different body types, a bunch of races like avians and protogen that were not in the early demos and a lot of skins and body or eye options. Seems like the new game will have stats and stuff and character building.

Last edited:

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I forgot to mention, new public character creator available on the patreon. Give feedback and stuff. This dev is pretty amazing at taking feedback and considering things.

This one is public for anyone wanting to try it out. I think some of the controls need a slight bit of work but there is a guide button at least.

Reactions: KL-001-A

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
tried for a while but was not able to get this to work with my reverb g2. either under wmr or steamVR. closest i get is i can see the the initial 18+ splash but as a static image, no tracking, no controllers or anything.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
tried for a while but was not able to get this to work with my reverb g2. either under wmr or steamVR. closest i get is i can see the the initial 18+ splash but as a static image, no tracking, no controllers or anything.
sometimes you have to check if which vrhandler your device is using

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019

They added another creator, this one seems a lot more featured than the last and it's public. Seems like they are making more pair animations now that they've did this. I hope this game actually turns out to have a nice sandbox.

Reactions: KL-001-A

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
im having this same issue but i dont know how to fix it. could you tell me what i need to change and how?
When you use your vrheadset you have the option of picking a vrhandler like say windows mixed reality or steam vr etc. It's no doubt in your settings but you should be able to change it from the steam vr advanced menu most likely.

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
There is another update, but there is a problem, it doesn't let you advance beyond the menu, even if you press the space bar as requested

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zalurker
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes