Unity Eros [v0.3.3.1b] [EroWolf Digital]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

StarKrug

Jun 12, 2018
if yor using quest on some games openxr runtime need to be set active on oculus or steam
for this game it was oculus for me
so go to oculus setting>general click Set oculus as active under openXR runtime and that should fix the double vision
IN steamvr same way to switch it back to steam(But its under the developer tab)
PS i had no problem with the game after i lowered the settings in game this game needs a lot of work but i can really see that it has potential
Per the dev, it was the way Oculus handles single vs. multi-pass renders. Otherwise I've had both the oculus app and steamvr work for me with it.

newcarter

Sep 8, 2017
Per the dev, it was the way Oculus handles single vs. multi-pass renders. Otherwise I've had both the oculus app and steamvr work for me with it.
[/QUO
your not understanding both apps run when using quest with pc
but only one can have openXR set to run
his past versions did the same double vision for me so did hotel elera
this always fixed it for me

Reactions: Winehouse86
Oct 17, 2018
If you don't have VR DO NOT download, it's broken and doesn't work on desktop and only version C (Vr version) is only downloadable.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
The new character is TALL. Good lord. Not a bad thing though.

edit:

There's also now another character being added to the game. Looks like Krystal but not exactly. Seems like more features were added and room moving functionality. Still super hard to pose characters but better

Last edited:

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I like where the new update is taking this game honestly. And if they keep adding characters, I'll be happy

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Seems like another character will be coming with the next update for this. I hope the roster in this game keeps growing like it has been.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
is the Desktop version updated yet?
That's coming in the release version of 0.3c

It's on 0.3b right now and they just added a lot of very good qol updates. Posing is 100000x easier now because you can toggle things like head bobbing or characters head tracking and such. This game has a lot of potential to become really good as time passes

Last edited:

zalurker

Oct 3, 2021
That's coming in the release version of 0.3c

It's on 0.3b right now and they just added a lot of very good qol updates. Posing is 100000x easier now because you can toggle things like head bobbing or characters head tracking and such. This game has a lot of potential to become really good as time passes
update 0.3B is out
can anyone post a link to the download?

freshi85

Nov 28, 2018
Is there a working non VR Version available of this game? I've seen someone comment earlier in the thread that there is only a working VR version.

bantuatha

Aug 19, 2020
There's a news post in his patreon, is about desktop version but I would like to know what's he talking about I hope is good news.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes