Unity Eros [v0.3.3.1b] [EroWolf Digital]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

crecretaire

Dec 2, 2019
anyone with the old one with scene? link of previous post are dead the 2_b if i remember

Last edited:

DrShadyBase

May 1, 2019
can t start game in vr mode . using oculus quest 1 with ALVR

Also i stuck in that place ( cant press anything and my headset cant detect that game)
Screenshot_6.png
any fix?

UPD: working in oculus link

Last edited:

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Very huge update just dropped for this game:

It's public so everyone has access to it.

Reactions: zalurker

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
New version doesn't seem to have a vr version?
I don't think it does. You can actually make a character in this one though it seems. I believe they just wanted to get an update out so people can finally see all the stuff that was added in. Quite a lot was added for sure. Next update is supposed to expand on all this new stuff and add some more functionality. Game is starting to shape up finally now that the dev isn't sick.

Reactions: newcarter

newcarter

Sep 8, 2017
Dont bother trying to run this in vr on a quest 2. Devs dont want to earn that patreon money with an actual functioning product. Asking us to pay money for this is at best, a joke, at worst, an insult.
????????? this is a free release you dont have to pay for on there patreon
you can literally go to there page and download this without becoming a member

charabit781

May 21, 2020
This game was really busted,Everytime i typing character name the entry PC was lagging and flicking also sometime the game itself was freeze and no responding even i set in low quality it still happended

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
This game was really busted,Everytime i typing character name the entry PC was lagging and flicking also sometime the game itself was freeze and no responding even i set in low quality it still happended
I hate to be the one that says works on my machine. Even on my laptop which is low mid range at best. Care to post specs and stuff? I get it running fine on w7,w8 and w10.

3.1 also got updated and is on the same link on the patreon

Last edited:

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
version 3.1 does not support vr? I start with quest 2 and I can’t find a button anywhere to switch to vr mode

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
version 3.1 does not support vr? I start with quest 2 and I can’t find a button anywhere to switch to vr mode
I don't think it does. You can actually make a character in this one though it seems. I believe they just wanted to get an update out so people can finally see all the stuff that was added in. Quite a lot was added for sure. Next update is supposed to expand on all this new stuff and add some more functionality. Game is starting to shape up finally now that the dev isn't sick.

lestar06

Dec 25, 2017
Only happen when you type the letter K.
K is for screenshot .
Maybe there also S, not sure.

Reactions: catsdino

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
how then in this version to switch to vr mode? My game remains in 2d both in the menu and on the character creation screen, as well as in the game

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes