VN Ren'Py EroSekai School Life [v0.2c] [Alias Projects ]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Weird! I did choose my character to be Male too and only when he wearing girl clothing did he look like a girl, but when go full naked he's did have any massive tits like that
Hmmm, perhaps it really is a "Choose the protagonist's gender" game. This could be the female MC and the male one would have the same clothed look, but will be normal boy when naked.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
This has future, the art is cute and the plot is interesting, im looking forward.

If i could add something i would say you should remove those "TwT" that you keep adding, its kinda weird reading then in the middle of the text, i know its supposed to be an emoticon, so its to show some emotion, but its better if you show it along the text, or make some portrait for the characters.

iDiocy_49

Jul 13, 2020
this certainly looks promising, just hoping the dev not gonna bored or tired to develop the game.

Aerondite

Dec 30, 2020
I like the concept and am looking forward to seeing where this goes. I am going to hold off playing until some h-scenes are added.

But the art style, while cute, makes the characters look very same-y. Poses across the characters are identical and Kushina and Shizune have the same face. This makes me worried that the characters won't retain their art style well if they are coming from multiple different sources. Also, I hope this doesn't fall into the trap where the devs try to add in as many characters from different franchises as possible just to appease fans or what not. It's super jarring and makes the individual character development suck.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I know the rule is "tag game as it is at release" but I really think the NSC tag should be an exception that is only used when the game will forever have NSC.
My reasoning here is that there are already tags for vag sex, anal, oral, etc,
so if a game doesn't have any of those tags, then we already know there's no current sex content.
It would really cut back on the number of people jumping into a thread asking "NSC for now or forever?" (I myself do it)

Last edited:

Bassrodimo

Mar 22, 2021
Game looks promising (y) I hope the updates are going to be consistent as many games that had potential died out on eons between updates.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Weird! I did choose my character to be Male too and only when he wearing girl clothing did he look like a girl, but when go full naked he's did have any massive tits like that
I suppose it is the MC for whom the tag "trap" is, however more than trap it could be futa if it has a girl's body and cock... I suppose :unsure:

Reactions: Doom Marine
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes