VN Ren'Py EroSekai School Life [v0.2c] [Alias Projects ]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Gotta say, I don't envy all the worked the dev has piled on their plate, but I'm damned curious to see what comes of it. The setting, the mixed genres and lore is silly enough to somehow gel together surprisingly well.

I don't suppose anybody knows if other potential trap characters can/will exist in the story? Also, I'm playing in a ero isekai, but have not been raped, much less groped in the bus even *once*. Pretty sure that's illegal.

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
Gave this a try, as the art style was familiar. Though I have to admit, once you seem to finish the... 'intro'? I'm not sure what you do. I can go to school and maybe find Sakura, and then Aqua is at home. But nothing seems to really happen beyond just doing that. Am I just supposed to go and do that for a few weeks or something...?
Also man, that quiz. I am bad at that one. I wish it could note the right answer once you get it, so it's faster...

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
Gave this a try, as the art style was familiar. Though I have to admit, once you seem to finish the... 'intro'? I'm not sure what you do. I can go to school and maybe find Sakura, and then Aqua is at home. But nothing seems to really happen beyond just doing that. Am I just supposed to go and do that for a few weeks or something...?
Also man, that quiz. I am bad at that one. I wish it could note the right answer once you get it, so it's faster...
Yeah does anyone know after finishing what seems to be the intro and once what seems to be the free/trainer mode/part of the game...is there anything more than to do the quiz game, and some few basic action with Aqua and Sakura with no sexual content in those so far? I don't mind if we have to wait for more stuff, I just don't want to waste time if there's nothing more ^^"

Otherwise I love the game so far and especially the potential it has! Love the art style, the music, the environments and the dialogues. There is a fuckload of it though but at least it's pretty good!

There should be fast travels option to your bedroom, the school and other important locations though because doing all the path each time to go to school and back from it will be tedious in the long run imo :0

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
yuri isekai game? i'm in.
edit: oh yikes, the dev is already making a spinoff. not gonna hold my breath on this one.

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
My OCD won't let it go in my mind so imma let it out even though it's trivial.

In the thread title there is a space after the dev name and the bracket that shouldn't be there lmao.

Oh and on another note while at it, there is sexual content. You see panty shots AND a few pussies. Just sayin.

Last edited:

spikey17s

Jan 15, 2018
Like the artstyle so far but after those few flashback and intro all i can do is just quiz, talk to aqua and repeat, idk what i need to do, even so the dialogue is repeat on the same thing, i need help

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
Like the artstyle so far but after those few flashback and intro all i can do is just quiz, talk to aqua and repeat, idk what i need to do, even so the dialogue is repeat on the same thing, i need help
Yeah there's nothing else to do for now sadly. Gotta wait for an update!

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation and with little proofreading to Portuguese , as I do not know how to translate as a professional , it will have to be an amateur .

--------------------------------------------------------------

Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, como não sei traduzir como profissional, terá que ser amador.

Tradução com pouca revisão pra versão v0.2c

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes