VN Ren'Py EroSekai School Life [v0.2c] [Alias Projects ]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
edit: oh yikes, the dev is already making a spinoff. not gonna hold my breath on this one.
No no, it's not a spin off
Why did I decide to work on Fantasia if I haven't finished School Life yet?

Because Fantasia is not a spin-off, it's a side story.
I can't tell School Life without telling Fantasia, that's something you will discover while playing it.
It's also not mandatory to play both games, but for me it's necessary to tell both stories.
(It's like, my little artistic selfishness so to speak.)
See? It's a side-story.

Also I guess don't expect any posts from the Dev from now on. From the January 6th Patreon post:
I've just read some horrible comments from people who refuse to play female characters or traps, and even if you try to reason with them and show them projects where there are male protagonists, they completely block and turn a blind eye.

It's totally disgusting to see people demanding something that for obvious reasons I have no business listening to their demands.

Sorry to do this but I will not read any more reviews, any complaints or discussions about my projects, please let me know on discord, obviously all with respect pls.
I'm not against listening to your opinions.
I'm just tired of reading about such childish and closed-minded comments.
Killing all communication anywhere except for your own private Discord(which lol) all because some dumbasses on the internet were dumbasses on the Internet is pretty Yikes

That said, Yuri Harem game so if we keep getting more updates then I don't really care what other stuff is going on. :V

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: $@~ and Aliasdeo04

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

See? It's a side-story.

Also I guess don't expect any posts from the Dev from now on. From the January 6th Patreon post:

Killing all communication anywhere except for your own private Discord(which lol) all because some dumbasses on the internet were dumbasses on the Internet is pretty Yikes

That said, Yuri Harem game so if we keep getting more updates then I don't really care what other stuff is going on. :V
This is so sad. I am sorry to see the dev taking this position.

Aliasdeo04

Oct 21, 2018

See? It's a side-story.

I keep reading you guys.
I just got pissed off with those who asked me to rewrite the whole concept of my game, but I love to read your opinions or ideas you have.
Feel free to ask.

Aliasdeo04

Oct 21, 2018
Ye, i need that too, but no one has answered. I don't understand why did the game ask "use cheats" if u can't use them
In this version they are not necessary, you will be able to make good use of them in the next version, in free mode after 1st June, at the top right of the screen you will find the text button "Cheats" if you have activated them.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes