VN Ren'Py EroSekai School Life [v0.2c] [Alias Projects ]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Em Kijo

May 21, 2017
I will be keeping my eyes on this one! Just played the first release and like what I see so far.

Yoru

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Looks cute and promising!
I'll give this game a try asap

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
No sexsual content and not animated parts are bothering me... But it looks good i gues...

Aliasdeo04

Oct 21, 2018
I like the concept and am looking forward to seeing where this goes. I am going to hold off playing until some h-scenes are added.

But the art style, while cute, makes the characters look very same-y. Poses across the characters are identical and Kushina and Shizune have the same face. This makes me worried that the characters won't retain their art style well if they are coming from multiple different sources. Also, I hope this doesn't fall into the trap where the devs try to add in as many characters from different franchises as possible just to appease fans or what not. It's super jarring and makes the individual character development suck.
Thanks ❤
That is not my fault, that's come from Pierrot and his character design for Naruto SD.
Also, the only fan I'm trying to appeal to is me, so I'm aware of that, just give me time.

Last edited:

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
Thanks ❤
That is not my fault, that's come from Pierrot and his character design for Naruto SD.
Also, the only fan I'm trying to appeal to is me, so I'm aware of that, just give me time.
Looks good so far. Art is pretty solid too. The MC was giving me some serious Bakugo vibes so it was fairly amusing running into actual femkugou.

Dialog could get another look over or two, some sentences are kinda wonky. I can see what they're supposed to mean, but the phrasing is either wrong or flows poorly.

Also there seems to be an issue if you don't select Mafuyu at the school entrance. It pops errors anytime "mayfuyu_meet" is called and says it's undefined.

Aside from that I look forward to seeing how the game is going forward.

Aerondite

Dec 30, 2020
Thanks ❤
Well I also notice it when comparing Aqua to the Naruto characters. She has a majority the same facial features as the them despite being from a different show. But it is not a big deal, the overall art style is really good. I think as long as you differentiate the facial details and poses more, you should be golden.

Like I said I am really excited to see how the game shapes up. None of what I said was meant to be discouraging by the way. Keep up the good shit. I am looking forward to the next update!

VerySusGirl

Jul 31, 2020
I noticed a little script error, then you're talking to the principal after choosing the girl path you are referred to as she and the him twice in the same sentence.

Other than that, I'm really looking forward to future updates :3

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes