Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Oh jeez, yeah there are many games with a good premise who use the default animations with the models just for the sake of saying there are ani in this game.

And it just feels cheap and takes away from the actual good writing those games have ( Everytime i see those animations pop up, i subconsciously start thinking "man that game ain't that great as i thought").

I even prefer just stills being repeated to give the illusion of a animation at this point....
While I don't mind bad animations since it feels the norm to have some animations however when I see a game that has "fake animations" basically just looping a few renders that's when it takes me out of it and think this game is kind of bad even if I like everything else

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BenHatira

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
While I don't mind bad animations since it feels the norm to have some animations however when I see a game that has "fake animations" basically just looping a few renders that's when it takes me out of it and think this game is kind of bad even if I like everything else
Have you seen those typical premade animations for DAZ ? It's always the same having someone on the table in a kinda missionary style, than that lame ass low frame fucking from behind while standing (something that happens in rather popular games like Milfylicious) - and mind you those animations are cranky as fuck.

So yeah i take 3-5 unique created pictures scrambled together as a animation over that kind of animations all the time.

But i think we are going off the topic in this thread atm :cool:

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
It is not off topic to discus what we would like to see in the game. It is off topic to discus our preferences. So you can talk about what you would like to see in the game while stating your preferences. no biggie. You just have to make sure it is in the context of the game.

For me I agree with BenHatira about a few still making the illusion of movement like an old hand drawn animation. But I also understand Dessolos's point of view. For me what makes or breaks those sequences is the transition between those frames. A dry transition gives the impression of a job half done. In that casse I tend to lean more toward Dessolo even if for me it would not break the game for me. If done well with great transition between the frames and good pacing usually not linked directly with the player input devs can do magic even with only two frames. They can control the speed to go with what the story is telling, they can do pauses to let the characters take their breath and make it all really arousing. But I admit a low effort one where you have to click for each hip movement with no or bare bone text is a let down.

And here I come and put that in EI's context. EI is already separated in three main paths, each with some variation. Not knowing personally Morrigan I will simply assume she will treat each path with the same care and assume she does not have any preference herself. For one render instead let's do a one second animation with the same hi standard than the rest of the game, so 60 frame per second. even if a frame takes less time to render than a standard render once it gets multiplied by three (one animation for each path) it becomes a no brainer why Morrigan decided to skip them. As for a simple three frame animation, it is less intensive, but it is still at least three times the work time for the computer and more time for Morrigan herself, needing to code it for it to be something smooth. Yhea, I could see that done as a side project to learn how to do it, but trying to integrate that raw into the game... expect some delay. Ultimately it is Morrigan's choice. Up to this point she showed us that she is making her decisions based on what would be good for the game. Animation are no different. If she decide to integrate something it will be because she considers it to be worth it. Me stating that I would like to see a simple well made low frame animation can not change anything to that.

Who knows maybe in it's finale the game will get something. I know usually games that get endings are work intensive by the end but if I was a dev I would want to do something special for said ending.

Dragongod777

Jul 14, 2023
That would be super! Lexi and Ashe content! Lexi must be jealous at Ashe having such a big dick. Hope that the dev give her a little bit more than we have seen. That was really small.
And from what we seen in the game if your on the siren path you are 100 % going to dom lexi and every other character minus the cleo and cop. hell we probably going to cuck them instead and lf this game get alot of attention maybe in the future we can dom the cop and cleo Probably through a blackmail plotline.

Reactions: Jafo

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
And from what we seen in the game if your on the siren path you are 100 % going to dom lexi and every other character minus the cleo and cop. hell we probably going to cuck them instead and lf this game get alot of attention maybe in the future we can dom the cop and cleo Probably through a blackmail plotline.
Sounds wonderful! Hope also Delilah... She is so cute. I really hope some naughty stuff with her. Every update is four days. So make it happen!

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
i'm a simple man of culture give me Vanessa with a dash of Rachael and i'll be happy with whatever else content is in an update :)

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
It was supposed to be really small, so I doubt that Morrigan is going to increase the size.
Well Ashe won't be having much fun when they will having sex. In whatever hole it may be........ If it will be oral then it will save the dentist filling one molar.

:p

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Well Ashe won't be having much fun when they will having sex. In whatever hole it may be........ If it will be oral then it will save the dentist filling one molar.

:p
We don't know for certain that Ashe and Lexi will have any sex scenes together on the Kitten route. Some characters will only have sex scenes on certain routes.

It's pretty safe to assume that Ashe and Lexi will have sex on the Siren route, but Ashe will probably be the one doing the fucking, and Lexi will probably do most of the sucking.

If Lexi has any sex scenes on the Cuckquean route, it may be with someone other than Ashe, and Lexi might be on the receiving end in that route, as well. This is all speculation, of course.

Also, in the event that Ashe and Lexi have sex in the Kitten route, Lexi is plenty big enough to give Ashe pleasure if Ashe is on the receiving end. Lexi looks like she'll be at least 4 inches long when she's hard, maybe 4.5. The highest concentration of nerve endings in a pussy are in the first 2 inches, and the G-spot is typically no more than 3 inches deep.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
While Vanessa and Rachael are easily my favorites. I cant wait for some Lexi character development she is cute as a button. ( please don't let her be the blackmailer lol , which I highly doubt would even be the case but you never know till it's revealed)

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
We don't know for certain that Ashe and Lexi will have any sex scenes together on the Kitten route. Some characters will only have sex scenes on certain routes.

It's pretty safe to assume that Ashe and Lexi will have sex on the Siren route, but Ashe will probably be the one doing the fucking, and Lexi will probably do most of the sucking.

If Lexi has any sex scenes on the Cuckquean route, it may be with someone other than Ashe, and Lexi might be on the receiving end in that route, as well. This is all speculation, of course.

Also, in the event that Ashe and Lexi have sex in the Kitten route, Lexi is plenty big enough to give Ashe pleasure if Ashe is on the receiving end. Lexi looks like she'll be at least 4 inches long when she's hard, maybe 4.5. The highest concentration of nerve endings in a pussy are in the first 2 inches, and the G-spot is typically no more than 3 inches deep.
I made 3 saves so I will be playing all routes. Siren first, Kitten second and Cuck to see the last scenes but not really my kind of thing. I don't like to sit and watch. But we will wait and see what happens. It will be a long wait.

For me it is hard to estimate lenght. But compared to Ashe, and even Fiona it is really small.

Asmodean2

Jul 4, 2020
especially domming the cop would be :chef's kiss:
natasha getting her comeuppance, that big dick she is so proud of bouncing in the air while she is getting plapped :p

Reactions: Dragongod777

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Don't think that is going to happen. Those are personally changes for Ashe, which also will change her actions and behaviour. They don't change the people around her like that.

Sure Ashe will have some new ways to solve challenges and how to act, but just because she will be more assertive in the Siren route than on the Kitten one does not mean Natasha will stop being a top who wants to fuck Ashe's ass.
I believe it will be more like Ashe will "force" any relationship with Natasha (if any) to start from a more healthy place instead of one of blackmail.

At least that was my understanding of Morrigan's post about the routes. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance
4.90 star(s) 101 Votes