Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
I already mentioned blackmail and Patreon and how it can't go too far in the sexual direction or Patreon would notice. I also said that, that story thread can't go on too long for the same reasons. I am currently of the opinion that they are over reacting. The only blackmail demand so far has been for an underwear photo, one that I suspect was made in a not so sexualized way to not trigger Patreon.

If a critical mass of devs and supporter go to Subscribestar it may get to a point where it becomes as viable as Pat. I am not on that platform right now. To do a bit of publicity and maybe convince me to go there to support eventually: how is the payment processing working over there?
Are the patreon moderators playing all the games on patreon to find forbidden things, and here they found blackmail, which is quite innocent, and decided to block it? Of course, I don't know how everything works there, but I see the reason for something else. In addition, there are games with rape on patreon, and they are not banned, while rape was banned there according to the rules of patreon. That's unless some asshole complained of blackmail.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Can someone help me out please? I just ended my Patroen en subscribed at subscribestar. All went well except one thing. Entering discord I see the invitation to join the channel of Morrigan. However I keep on getting the error that the invitation is not accepted. Strange because I was already logged in bij Discord.

And little funny. Unsubscribing Patreon you get the question why you are leaving. I told them that they suck by blocking the dev and this game. Maybe I will get under investigation now as well.

Aaron236

Feb 5, 2024
I swear, if the patreon bullshit that people are saying here affects the development of this game, i'll go ballistic, why can't we, futa enjoyers get anything good finalized? There's Futakin valley that is very good, but the dev spends more time socializing with fans than he spends finishing the game, claire's quest futa storyline never got a continuation, now this game's dev is getting fucked by the very platform that is supposed to help her? dude, i swear the universe has bad blood with good futa games

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Can someone help me out please? I just ended my Patroen en subscribed at subscribestar. All went well except one thing. Entering discord I see the invitation to join the channel of Morrigan. However I keep on getting the error that the invitation is not accepted. Strange because I was already logged in bij Discord.

And little funny. Unsubscribing Patreon you get the question why you are leaving. I told them that they suck by blocking the dev and this game. Maybe I will get under investigation now as well.
Maybe a bot issue? I remember a few people having issues with subscribestar not linking their account automatically to discord in another developer channel. Dev had to do a manual update for it to recognize.
MorriganRae Can you help Jafo here?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jafo

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
who knows...
We will see the content in next update and only after that we should make a conclusion
true but I still like to see it as a good sign since it didn't take a long time to resolve. Maybe some things get changed o well it is what it is all I care about is this game moves forward even if it has to cut some things to do so.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
What changed is link to patreon removed from here and incest mentions banned from discord, anything that's not allowed by patreon TOS

Reactions: Marcypawn

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Typical bs from them again. Trying to regulate what is done in another site completely independent of them.
And may be time to make a subchannel specific for subscribestar, saw other developers doing that to avoid patreon looking inside their channel.

Reactions: Marcypawn

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
The dev is very quiet at the moment. No progess reports, previews, or telling us what went wrong on Patreon. I would like to know what happened.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
The dev is very quiet at the moment. No progess reports, previews, or telling us what went wrong on Patreon. I would like to know what happened.
You've already read what happened. It was explained here in this thread.

As for a progress report, Morrigan stated that she would post one in a day or two.

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
I think he need a pause to decide what to do next:
- remove content from the game and change his vision according to Patreon policy (lose money in future)
- fuck Patreon and move to other platform (lose money right now)

So, let give him his time. It's not an easy decision

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
- remove content from the game and change his vision according to Patreon policy (lose money in future)

She doesn't need to change anything, the "incest patch" has been removed from Discord. The content does not change till you use the "patch". Everything was above board besides the "patch" being linked in Discord.

Now they can just use Lewdpatcher like most or just have it hosted on SS only.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017

I know it is not easy. On the other side, I switched over to subscribestar and left Patreon so I keep on supporting him and the game. I trully hope that nothing has to be changed because I love the game as is now.

Time will tell.

MorriganRae

Game Developer
May 21, 2023
If you have problems still, send me a private message here or on SubscribeStar.

who knows...
We will see the content in next update and only after that we should make a conclusion
I didn't make any changes to the game contents and I don't intend to make changes to planned content either.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Promise to don't laugh too hard. This afternoon Morrigan offerded me help to get into Discord. And after some invites from his side things became clear. I am age restricted..... Being 60+.

So we had a laugh and I will have to find a way to get rid of that. I never have to give a birthday. But the options to give access are greyed out in the settings. I will send a message to the discord team. And we will see how it goes......

I really don't want to be 18- again please not.

4.90 star(s) 97 Votes