RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
What's going on with Rei patreon page, i cannot see content at all
Patreon going anal again.

MorriganRae27/05/2024 15:30
PATREON PAGE CURRENTLY SUSPENDED Hey everyone Unfortunately my Patreon page is currently under review, which means it's inaccessible for you at the moment. I'm working with Patreon staff to hopefully get it reinstated as soon as possible. If you're a subscriber on Patreon you won't get charged during this time. Thanks for your patience. This might also be a good time to encourage you to switch over to SubscribeStar where you can get the same benefits and content, and it's currently up and running
: Take care!
❤️

Subscribe to Morrigan Rae for more updates and exclusive content.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Honestly Cleo looks like a shity mate IMO, not only does she never act affectionate toward Isabela but puts her routine above circumstances in which Isa needs help and ask for it.
Honestly she more like that dude-bro dumbass who is more focused on either two things: the Gym or fucking. Maintaining a actual relationship however... lets just say that one little brain cell in that empty head of hers can't comprehend that idea.

Sure, Isabella is a cunt and a bitch, thats a given. BUT, the chaotic factor in me while I play an short stacked/endowned alpha Ashe thinks: "Can we cuck Cleo for the sake of being a better partner for Bella and make her less bitchy?"

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Honestly she more like that dude-bro dumbass who is more focused on either two things: the Gym or fucking. Maintaining a actual relationship however... lets just say that one little brain cell in that empty head of hers can't comprehend that idea.

Sure, Isabella is a cunt and a bitch, thats a given. BUT, the chaotic factor in me while I play an short stacked/endowned alpha Ashe thinks: "Can we cuck Cleo for the sake of being a better partner for Bella and make her less bitchy?"

Characters as such must be in a game just to hate them. Cleo is by far the biggest bitch of the game with second Isabella.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Characters as such must be in a game just to hate them. Cleo is by far the biggest bitch of the game with second Isabella.
Would tend to agree. Though with Bella, like I said prior in a posting (unless it got nuked for whatever reason), is that I think there is more to Bella's treatment towards Ashe. Likely unrequited loved or interest there and our Ashe, likely with her lack of confidence and everything, was to blind to notice it. So there is a part of me that semi half expects for these two to face off again only for Bella to grab Ashe and kiss her, leading to some pretty serious hate? sex, with probably Rachel listening in given she is a cuckqueen of sorts, Lexi too probably, and for shock factor/semi likelyhood of it, Cleo to walk in while we're nutting inside Bella and then a cliffhanger.

MorriganRae:'How the fuck does this guy know what I already intend?!? Now I gotta change it!!! Clever bastard!'

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Yeah she is. Cleo literally puts going to the gym as a higher priority than helping her girlfriend while at the same time having no issues with trying to cheat on Isabella in the same house they live.

The only characters scummier than her so far are the blackmailer and the stalker cop Natasha.
Because she's obsessed with being an alpha. She acts like asshole, but she doesn’t understand it, she is sincere, no meanness, unlike Natasha. I'm not making excuses for Cleo, she's still dumb.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Would tend to agree. Though with Bella, like I said prior in a posting (unless it got nuked for whatever reason), is that I think there is more to Bella's treatment towards Ashe. Likely unrequited loved or interest there and our Ashe, likely with her lack of confidence and everything, was to blind to notice it. So there is a part of me that semi half expects for these two to face off again only for Bella to grab Ashe and kiss her, leading to some pretty serious hate? sex, with probably Rachel listening in given she is a cuckqueen of sorts, Lexi too probably, and for shock factor/semi likelyhood of it, Cleo to walk in while we're nutting inside Bella and then a cliffhanger.
Yeah, that's how I read it as well. Evelyn also comments that she thought Bella liked Ashe. I see Bella as quite immature when it comes to relationships. Ashe mentions in her thoughts that Bella's very bad in picking her partners. She's probably immature and acts like a little child in that she lashes out at the people she likes. Wonder if we'd see her getting more and more jealous if she watches Ashe with someone else, like Lexi or Vanessa.

IvanGam

May 11, 2017

MorriganRae:'How the fuck does this guy know what I already intend?!? Now I gotta change it!!! Clever bastard!'
This is precisely the reason why I personally rate Bella so high. The potential is there.

Also who cares if it's predictable, as long as it's hot :sneaky: .

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Patreon going anal again.

Ok, that spells shit! I went to the Patreon page and indeed you can do nothing about it there. But to go to the subescribestar and sign in there would make me double patreon. So I just have to wait Patreon opens up again, there cancel it, and than become a subscribestar patreon or whatever???? I am able to login, but never a way to unsubscribe. Mofo's

This really sucks! Let those guys do their homework straight away before allowing the dev. But even more shit for Morrigan. He was doing well as far I could see on his graphics in Patreon. His stats were raising. Not hard with such a game making!

o_Oo_O

1716990927238.png

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2020
Quick tutorial, you want to be Siren, be an answerer to everything, don't stay silent, you want to be Kitty, let them touch you and stay quiet like a good little whore, you want to be Cuck, look how everyone walks over you to fuck the people you love while you you jerk off uncontrollably. :HideThePain:
Is this a quick tutorial for game or for life in general? I guess that wisdom works all through the meta...

• Haha
Reactions: Birdnman993

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
The best solution is for her Patreon supporters to move their subscriptions over to SubscribeStar.
second this
Patreon has a policy and they are sticking with it
and any blackmail is a big nono for Patreon, someone already had said it in this thread

did you hear about "good son" or "perverted education"?
first one completely migrated to subscribe star and second one couldn't do that and they removed a lot content, because of that

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2022
Yea honestly screw Patreon that's the reason I never support devs on patreon because I hate that site with a passion and all their dumb ass rules I honestly much prefer to support devs through literally any other site like subscribestar, steam or itch but never Patreon fuck that site.

Reactions: gojira667

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I already mentioned blackmail and Patreon and how it can't go too far in the sexual direction or Patreon would notice. I also said that, that story thread can't go on too long for the same reasons. I am currently of the opinion that they are over reacting. The only blackmail demand so far has been for an underwear photo, one that I suspect was made in a not so sexualized way to not trigger Patreon.

If a critical mass of devs and supporter go to Subscribestar it may get to a point where it becomes as viable as Pat. I am not on that platform right now. To do a bit of publicity and maybe convince me to go there to support eventually: how is the payment processing working over there?

Reactions: robin312

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I already mentioned blackmail and Patreon and how it can't go too far in the sexual direction or Patreon would notice. I also said that, that story thread can't go on too long for the same reasons. I am currently of the opinion that they are over reacting. The only blackmail demand so far has been for an underwear photo, one that I suspect was made in a not so sexualized way to not trigger Patreon.

If a critical mass of devs and supporter go to Subscribestar it may get to a point where it becomes as viable as Pat. I am not on that platform right now. To do a bit of publicity and maybe convince me to go there to support eventually: how is the payment processing working over there?
Well they don't accept paypal for obvious reasons but i had no issue with my card there, different from patreon. Also the currency exchange was cheapter, in my case, than on patreon. So i would say if you use a card to pay you should have no issues there. Also it seems they give more money to the developers.

About the current block i think/hope it may be because of some nudity in public posts.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
About the current block i think/hope it may be because of some nudity in public posts.
Our current best understanding is that it's due to the "fan made patch", and the fact that her Patreon page is linked on the same site where the patch is made available, creating a link (in Patreon's eyes) between her Patreon page and the patched content.

That being said, there's still the matter of the blackmail, so, even if she does get her Patreon account back for now, they'll smack her down again, eventually.

The best hope for this game's continued development, and the preservation of the developer's vision for the story and characters, is that a sufficient number of people move their support from Patreon to SubscribeStar and/or itch.io.

4.90 star(s) 97 Votes