Dragongod777

Jul 14, 2023
Just to ask, is there a cuckold section in this game where the futa protagonist takes away a woman from her husband/boyfriend?

Or is the NTR part purely cuckquean (like you lose against a bigger futa)?
Yes, there are three path in this game siren, kitty, and cuck path. The siren path is what you are looking for. It is a path where the mc is the one who will become Dominant throughout the story and there will be a section where the mc netori someone but that is mainly in the future.

Dragongod777

Jul 14, 2023
there is no route in the vn about it just now
maybe it will be added in the future, but maybe not
True. but from what i seen in the game the dream part of chapter 3 or 4 where you dream who you want to fuck basically hints that the siren route will probably have netori in the future because in one of the dreams you get to dom cleo's girlfriend.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Honestly Cleo looks like a shity mate IMO, not only does she never act affectionate toward Isabela but puts her routine above circumstances in which Isa needs help and ask for it. Also she is handsy with Rachel, not really fateful behavior. But seeing as I want (almost) everyone and I don't want to pass as (to much of) a hypocrite I will instead say that her behavior is not the one of a devoted partner to their relationship.

Now for speculation time. Their relationship did not start from a place of love from the start, for both of them it was more a status thing. For one to get the well hung or fit partner and for the other to get the top model. Reflecting on the fact that one thing that seems to unite them is the importance they put in appearances.

That makes me wonder. How are intimate relationship lived in this world? up to this point I have been assuming the same as in our world, but something might be different. I don't see Kate engaging so casually with Ashe if people are not a bit more promiscuous than we are. I don't see Cleo so openly grope Rachel or Natasha grope Ashe like that. Or on the cuck path I don't see Evelyn's partner being so open to being watched by her date's adult kid. I can't see all those things if there are no subtile differences. Somethings must also be the same if not Ashe would not wonder about being a family crasher after fucking Kate. But it might also be simply the fact that this is an AVN. Anyways I am having fun. Their world situation slowly dripping in is more fun than a massive expo dump before the story begins in any casses. So I will wait for the next chapter.... Eagerly.

reeeeee2323

Jan 15, 2019
"Ashe is not voyeur enough for this path" bro just let me select it, why did you lock an entire path based on a decision i don't even know i made? Which was the one that let me unlock that path?

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Honestly Cleo looks like a shity mate IMO, not only does she never act affectionate toward Isabela but puts her routine above circumstances in which Isa needs help and ask for it. Also she is handsy with Rachel, not really fateful behavior. But seeing as I want (almost) everyone and I don't want to pass as (to much of) a hypocrite I will instead say that her behavior is not the one of a devoted partner to their relationship.
You can see from the beginning he wants to get sexual with Rachel, maybe that's why Bella proposed to her for a threesome maybe that's his way of not breaking up with her, and yes Cleo seems like a terrible girlfriend although being with Bella isn't very over eyelet either, so I'd say they're both to blame.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
"Ashe is not voyeur enough for this path" bro just let me select it, why did you lock an entire path based on a decision i don't even know i made? Which was the one that let me unlock that path?
In the new version, indicators have been added to make it clear which choice leads to which path.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Just to ask, is there a cuckold section in this game where the futa protagonist takes away a woman from her husband/boyfriend?

There are no men in this universe, everyone is femme: either cis, futa or duplo, as Ashe the protagonist.

As others have said the Siren route is the one more likely for this to happen, while the kitten is the submissive one. However despite the name (cuckqueen) the third route from what i understand seems to be more about Ashe being a voyeur.

Reactions: Temuu

MorriganRae

Game Developer
May 21, 2023

Ashe will have opportunities to be the "bull" in such scenarios, yes. There's already one married character that Ashe can hook up with so far.. There are no men in this world though, so it will be stealing women from their wives/girlfriends instead.

It's not just one choice. There's a hidden "cuck score" that needs to be raised with multiple choices to reach a certain level (there's still wiggle room though, you don't need to hit every such choice). Just select choices where Ashe watches instead of actively participating, and choices where she doesn't intervene when other's get groped.

In the new version, indicators have been added to make it clear which choice leads to which path.
No. The hints don't tell you what choice leads to what route. The hints are basically there to tell you when you can lock in or end a relationship path. Or when you can skip some sexual content without fear of any major consequences.

There are no men in this universe, everyone is femme: either cis, futa or duplo, as Ashe the protagonist.

As others have said the Siren route is the one more likely for this to happen, while the kitten is the submissive one. However despite the name (cuckqueen) the third route from what i understand seems to be more about Ashe being a voyeur.
Just to be clear, the term "cuckquean" refers to a woman who likes watching her partner have sex with others. So the cuckquean is the voyeur in such a throuple scenario.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
No. The hints don't tell you what choice leads to what route. The hints are basically there to tell you when you can lock in or end a relationship path. Or when you can skip some sexual content without fear of any major consequences.
Well, then it's bad.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
The choices to make to get the route you're looking for are very obvious and you also don't need to do all of them "correctly". It is essentially impossible to fail to get the route you want unless you skip reading all text and just randomly click the dialogue options.
What is obvious to you may not be obvious to others. Why make indicators for continuing/breaking relationships? This is also obvious.

Thatosho

Feb 4, 2018
What is obvious to you may not be obvious to others. Why make indicators for continuing/breaking relationships? This is also obvious.
Because the choices I'm talking about are just decisions for guiding the player character's behavior, none of which lock you in to anything and simply add to or subtract from a score value. No big deal if you don't do all the "correct" ones. The relationship paths can represent immediate and permanent lock-ins/lock-outs, so a single "wrong" selection can and will have irreversible results.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Because the choices I'm talking about are just decisions for guiding the player character's behavior, none of which lock you in to anything and simply add to or subtract from a score value. No big deal if you don't do all the "correct" ones. The relationship paths can represent immediate and permanent lock-ins/lock-outs, so a single "wrong" selection can and will have irreversible results.
Paths of behavior are also blocked.

Thatosho

Feb 4, 2018
Paths of behavior are also blocked.
Only when the associated score is too low, and you get multiple chances to acquire the points needed. There is no one specific choice that will ever lock you out of the paths. I would encourage you to give it a shot and play the game and see for yourself, because unless you go out of your way to avoid making the relevant decisions that unlock a particular route I have a hard time believing anyone would struggle to figure it out. It's a very forgiving system and the only way to make it more obvious would be a walkthrough mod that shows the point value of every variable that every decision affects, which is almost never a built in feature in a game. The developer did a pretty good job with clearly telegraphing where most choices will lead in terms of lewd content and kinks so that noone will accidentally stumble into a situation they didn't want to. By extension this also applies to the paths since the points gained for them are a function of what types of content the player signalled they were interested in with those earlier choices

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Only when the associated score is too low, and you get multiple chances to acquire the points needed. There is no one specific choice that will ever lock you out of the paths. I would encourage you to give it a shot and play the game and see for yourself, because unless you go out of your way to avoid making the relevant decisions that unlock a particular route I have a hard time believing anyone would struggle to figure it out. It's a very forgiving system and the only way to make it more obvious would be a walkthrough mod that shows the point value of every variable that every decision affects, which is almost never a built in feature in a game. The developer did a pretty good job with clearly telegraphing where most choices will lead in terms of lewd content and kinks so that noone will accidentally stumble into a situation they didn't want to. By extension this also applies to the paths since the points gained for them are a function of what types of content the player signalled they were interested in with those earlier choices
It doesn't matter if one choice blocks the path or multiple choices. The point is that choices are not identified in any way.
The paths of relationships are also obvious, but for some reason they are identified. Why not do the same with MC behavior paths?

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Quick tutorial, you want to be Siren, be an answerer to everything, don't stay silent, you want to be Kitty, let them touch you and stay quiet like a good little whore, you want to be Cuck, look how everyone walks over you to fuck the people you love while you you jerk off uncontrollably. :HideThePain:

4.90 star(s) 97 Votes