Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
any similar game recommandation?
i am enjoying it
suggest me game like this one
There is none, I'm serious: the game is pretty much unique! The Red Room is more suitable, but it has almost no content and it hasn't been updated in a very long time.
For game requests use the appropriate subsection of the forum. And please always explain what you mean by the word "similar", if you really want to be helped.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
There is none, I'm serious: the game is pretty much unique! The Red Room is more suitable, but it has almost no content and it hasn't been updated in a very long time.
For game requests use the appropriate subsection of the forum. And please always explain what you mean by the word "similar", if you really want to be helped.
There is Instinct Unleashed, where the MC is who my Siren Ashe aspires to be.

Reactions: onetwo92

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
There is Instinct Unleashed, where the MC is who my Siren Ashe aspires to be.
But anyway: no beautiful renders, no teenage drama, no world full of women, no incest and other essential tags of EI. I didn't play Instinct Unleashed, but I bet the story is completely different, and considering that the author is bad at English (just like me), I doubt that the writing is at a good level like Eruption Imminent.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
i am enjoying it
Only one that comes to mind is having a hard time. since it's about hiding being a futa not sure if that is normal or not for these games only played 2 Futa games. But doesn't compare to this game even if it's good.

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
I think the one who asked for a similar type of game should specify in what way he/she means with a similar game.
Stories are all different, which is good, but does he/she maybe mean it in a visual way (render quality / animations / style etc.)
Then Instinct Unleased also has a great visual concept, but a totally different style of art, and then it's a matter of taste if you like it or not.
But you can't compare them visually nor story nor character wise.
If in terms of visual comparision, if you would even try to recommend a sort of similar style/quality, I think Futagenesis Unveiled would come in the same league of renders and animations quality as wel as the futa concept, but again the story is totally different.
Unfortunately that has been abandoned :cry:

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Red Room is very similar, in fact they both have a muscular police officer who likes to get into the panties of defenseless girls, but it seems that the game died, a shame.

i am enjoying it
The only one that comes to mind is "Having a HARD Time" since both in my opinion are the two great pillars when it comes to Futa-themed games, both have great graphics, both have an emotional story, the protagonists They try to hide something from people, they both have interesting characters and LI, they are similar but different.

Reactions: Me-ta-Xa and Axel34

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I think Futagenesis Unveiled would come in the same league of renders and animations quality as wel as the futa concept, but again the story is totally different.
Unfortunately that has been abandoned :cry:

That game was amazing! I still advice to play what is on the site!

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I liked "Inner Growth" but I think the amount of sex scenes is oversaturated, the MC can't go 5 minutes without fucking someone, literally for every conversation there is a scene, this is purely personal I still like the story and the protagonist.

And it hurts me a lot that they didn't include Building Our Future by Infidelisoft, this very forgotten title. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Axel34 and Jafo

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
And I have similar vibes from the game Shattered [Yeda Games]. Great writing, beautiful renders, interesting characters, hot scenes, many kinks and fetishes, and stupidly huge selection of choices. The game are NOT about futanari, all chicks with D here are trans and main protagonist are feminine boy. All gay staff are optional, but femdom are not (if you don’t specifically choose one of gay routes).

• Sad
Reactions: Birdnman993

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I haven't seen Papa Phat in a long time on the forum. He was/is not always the easiest person to interact with but his love and enthusiasm for Futa games was/is evident. So at least interacting with him was entertaining.
Well he showed me around on the forum and learned me some tricks. Tis list was from september last year.

Reactions: armion82

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Shady questions, if in the world of Eruption Imminent there are only futas, does that mean that all animals are also futas?

4.90 star(s) 95 Votes