Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
I don't think you understand what cuckqueen means.
Why? Maybe (s)he just wants something else.

And the correct spelling would be: q u e A n
Many people spell this word wrong, and I myself only recently learned to write it correctly.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Shady questions, if in the world of Eruption Imminent there are only futas, does that mean that all animals are also futas?
that is not the only stupid question that popped into my head. For me the answer to that so far is Yes.

If when cumming Ashe squeeze her dick really hard would cum find it's way to the other uretha? Since she said that if the pee pressure becomes to hi due to full bladder she would piss from both end I wonder the effect a cock ring would have. I suppose the pressure of a vagina is not enough to provoke this since you can cum in Kate. Unless a bit of cum find it's way to Ashe's vulva and she ends up unknowingly impregnating herself like that with minimal secessions that are barely noticeable. :eek:

Yes that is stupid but funny in my head. At least I hope.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
First thing first, in the world of Eruption Imminent are NOT only futas. There are different sexes in the game world (fem, futa, herm) and, I suspect, the concept of gender too, but not very relevant as in our world :geek:
Secondly, futas in the world of the game also differ from women in external characteristics and, most likely, hormonal levels. Only testosterone in this world works differently or has an different analogue :geek: Futas here are more physically strong and athletic and cannot get pregnant, as males in our world.
Thirdly, the sexual characteristics of animals may not differ from animals from our world, but the "males" there can simply be called "futas", since "futa" is the equivalent of "male" here. We, as a species, are simply much better at distinguishing sex in humans than in animals :geek:

But the most important conclusion that can be drawn from the world of the game about its people, that is the most of them don't know the meaning of the word "beard", although beard as a concept may exist :censored:

clrgm

Mar 18, 2021
Shady questions, if in the world of Eruption Imminent there are only futas, does that mean that all animals are also futas?
I believe there they might call'em female for female genitals and futa for male genitals, doesn't matter if you're talking about animals, humans or anything else.
A shady question of mine is if there's the concept of sexual orientation or/and how does it work?

Last edited:

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I believe there they might call'em female for female genitals and futa for male genitals, doesn't matter if you're talking about animals, humans or anything else.
A shady question of mine is if there's the concept of sexual orientation or/and how does it work?
It's implicit but it seems like no one cares if you have a penis or not, people just like each other and that's it, I think Dev already said in the thread that there is no such thing in this world.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Why? Maybe (s)he just wants something else.

And the correct spelling would be: q u e A n
Many people spell this word wrong, and I myself only recently learned to write it correctly.
" On the subject of the words “queen” and “quean,” it’s important to understand their distinct meanings and usage. While both words refer to female individuals, they have different connotations and are used in different contexts. Queen is the proper and widely accepted term, representing a female monarch or the wife of a king. On the other hand, quean is an archaic and derogatory term, often used to describe a promiscuous or immoral woman. It is crucial to use these words appropriately to avoid any confusion or offense."

I suppose it depends on how users consider it. I would say 'queen' makes more sense for the fetish of losing control, while 'quean' makes more sense for the general term of said woman.

Reactions: Axel34

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Queen is the proper and widely accepted term, representing a female monarch or the wife of a king. On the other hand, quean is an archaic and derogatory term, often used to describe a promiscuous or immoral woman.
I also find this origins of the word: from Middle English "quene" (“young, robust woman”), from Old English "cwene" (“woman, female serf”), from Proto-West Germanic "kwenā" and Proto-Germanic "kwenǭ" (“woman”).
I suppose it depends on how users consider it. I would say 'queen' makes more sense for the fetish of losing control, while 'quean' makes more sense for the general term of said woman.
In the past, as someone interested in this tag, I wrote queen instead of quean, and found only the ironic use of the word in the meaning of wife of willing cuckold husband, like: he's her cuckold, she's his cuckqueen :D Or in stories about an unfaithful or cuckqueanian queens, when a character are literally queen of some title. By the way, the term "size queen" is spelled with "queen".

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
It's not really a matter of preference. One is correct (cuckquean), and one is incorrect (cuckqueen). The word "cuckquean" has been used in English to mean a female cuckold since the 1500s. It is therefore the correct term. The word "cuckqueen" only exists as a misspelling of the correct term.

Here's a bit of etymology of the term:
The Middle English "quene" simply meant "woman." In some cases, it was used to mean "low born woman". But, in other cases, the word "quene" was used in Middle English for a high ranking female noble, and in particular, a consort of a king. So you have the one Middle English word with diverging meanings. Over time, the two different meanings of "quene" were given different spellings. "Queen" replaced "quene" for a female ruler or the wife of a king. And "quean" replaced "quene" for a low born woman. Also, the word "quean" developed connotations of being morally loose, and became associated with whores.
The word "cuckquean" came into use in the mid-1500s for "female cuckold", presumably because the female cuckold was seen as a bit of pathetic figure (just like male cuckolds are), and so was referred to slightingly.

Reactions: lnppo

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I also find this origins of the word: from Middle English "quene" (“young, robust woman”), from Old English "cwene" (“woman, female serf”), from Proto-West Germanic "kwenā" and Proto-Germanic "kwenǭ" (“woman”).

In the past, as someone interested in this tag, I wrote queen instead of quean, and found only the ironic use of the word in the meaning of wife of willing cuckold husband, like: he's her cuckold, she's his cuckqueen :D Or in stories about an unfaithful or cuckqueanian queens, when a character are literally queen of some title. By the way, the term "size queen" is spelled with "queen".
As I said, it fits the fetish more by using 'queen'. She feels as though she is royalty and deserves only the biggest of dongs. :WeSmart:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I didn't expect getting a linguistics lesson here, that was interesting :D
It was interesting indeed. I can add some more :D The English word comes from the indo-european *gʷnā́, which in some of its historical counterparts only means "woman", for instance Irish bean or Greek γυνή, but can also have a much more valorised meaning, as in archaic Sanskrit ग्ना (gnā́) which means "wife" or "goddess". Maybe the English switch from "woman" to "queen" is the resurgence of an ancient representation.

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
probably
it's very hard question, because to answer on it we need to know how life appears from nothing and evolution works in general

Last edited:

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Just to ask, is there a cuckold section in this game where the futa protagonist takes away a woman from her husband/boyfriend?

Or is the NTR part purely cuckquean (like you lose against a bigger futa)?

Reactions: Dragongod777
4.90 star(s) 95 Votes