Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
ven if Ashe decides to fight back or not, Natasha is shown to be a sexual harasser in both of their first encounters.
Why does it matter if you can refuse?

But making them go the her house under the pretense of working? That makes it a lot safer for her even if later one of the girls decides to back down from the deal and call her a rapist.
This will only happen if you agree. All Natasha's actions cannot go beyond harassment if you don't want it to.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
A policewoman (policefuta?) shouldn't patrol alone anyway, that's how you make corrupt ones or abuse their power. And it's safer to be at least 2
Maybe she does it because of that reason. No partner to report if she is groping women against their will. :WeSmart:

refusing or not doesn't make her any less of a sexual harasser
This. Natasha being a sexual harasser is a fact. There is no way around that fact.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
refusing or not doesn't make her any less of a sexual harasser
Honestly there's something pretty sus about some dude going on about how she's not sexually harassing Ashe because you can turn her down. Makes me assume some pretty nasty shit about how they view consent and women in general. Yes we can turn her down but that happens after she's already sexually harassed Ashe.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nobody denies this. The point is that she doesn't force the MC.
What? :WaitWhat:
She uses her power as a cop to grop Ashe and later accost her in a locker room. Natasha is forcing sexual situations on Ashe, no matter if the latter can find a way out of it. Yeah will have to agree with Dessolos. At this point you must be trolling.

Bruh what? If anything there's thousands of FMC rape/corruption games, my RPGM folder is about 40% proof of that. FMC games that focus on actual wholesome romance? Maybe dozens of those.
Not even that. You can count the number of them with your fingers.
sorry but there's a game called 'your place' that shows that 2 is worse than 1. :KEK::KEK:
I know that game. It has quite a interesting story (distopic future) but it does indeed prove your point. Most games featuring trans/futa characters that i remember finding here on F95 tend to be quite heavy on the corruption and/or rape-ish characters and events.:unsure:

hellbergdk2

May 17, 2024
Bruh what? If anything there's thousands of FMC rape/corruption games, my RPGM folder is about 40% proof of that. FMC games that focus on actual wholesome romance? Maybe dozens of those.
Is she corrupted ? hell yeah but there is no rape (yet).Natasha does this things if you let her (sub path) and we dont know what will happen in the future.We may even see some romance or maybe mc will do things willingly.As far as i remember Ashe also masturbates in bed thinking about Natasha so maybe she likes it.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I. LOVE. THIS. GAME!!!!

Especially all the possible beauties Ashe could be with.
I especially like Delilah, Kate, Natasha and Evelyn. I've chosen the Kitten path, hopefully that will allow for more loving style content with Delilah, loving submissivness with Kate or Evelyn, and full loyal submission with Natasha.

I have 2 quick questions.
Will there be any submissive sex scenes with Moira and Jessica, outside Ashe's dreams?

Will we find out who the blackmailer is soon, and can we DESTROY HER, whoever she is?

4.90 star(s) 101 Votes