Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Natasha is cool, I don't understand her haters. This is strange. View attachment 3851560
I mean not hard to understand cause of how forceful she is with her encounters. While I do think there is a better person deep inside that what is shown I still hate her guts. Might or might not change later. I'd only consider playing her path cause it's a game but if there was a person I knew in real life like her id avoid them like the plague.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
No one wants to wake up in the hospital with a bleeding anus all thanks to a torpedo dick. Hence why Natasha is the most hate in the game, among other bullshit she pulls. Plus she's not all that impressive looks wise.

Reactions: jjavier

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
If she didn't have a small nuclear warhead between her legs, a slightly more feminine look to her, and shaved, I would say hell yeah. At present? I'd rather fuck a cactus.
same here and the 2 Milfs I have no interest. However I might play Natasha path just to see how it unfolds cause it is a interesting one even tho I hate her guts and rather not get fucked by her

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
same here and the 2 Milfs I have no interest. However I might play Natasha path just to see how it unfolds cause it is a interesting one even tho I hate her guts and rather not get fucked by her
Better save up for therapy and rehab.

As for milfs, only one that interests me is our Mom. Fiona's mom is eh for me to be honest.

Reactions: Ruhrok

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Is Marita our boss?
yes that is her.

On the subject of Natasha, her being on the more caricatural side of things, in all aspects, makes her less appealing at first. But with Morrigan's writing there are cracks forming in that. The problem right now is that even if you pursue her those cracks in her personality are so thin that they don't offset the repulsion most feel upon meeting her. My problem with her is that her actions currently feel only self interested. It feels like she is completely disregarding what the other want even when desires align. She is a character that is there for a specific kind of kink. One that is often clear if you have it or don't.

Natasha feels like she is coming right out of a sissyfication game. Tried a few out of curiosity found that it is less my thing but still got me thinking. In those games the MC is invariably stuck between the hammer and the anvil with the only options to comply with demands or to resist and live with the consequences with a complete disregard for the MC's or player's wishes. In those games there is usually a dom manipulating the MC to fulfill their fantasy or whatever. Natasha reminds me a lot of those NPC. The players that gravitate more toward that kind of games will like her character the most. While I am personally glad that she is only part of the game and that not everything revolve around her, I am still glad for her inclusion for the players that seek that kind of interaction.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jafo and SerHawkes

MrNessun0

Aug 15, 2019
Interesting project, I really like the writing and the world building, the renders are beautiful, the themes touched on are interesting and well represented at the moment. The only thing I don't understand is whether the foot content is only for sub route or can be unlocked also for dom route, if we exclude the two/three massages to the mother, it would be a shame

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
In those games the MC is invariably stuck between the hammer and the anvil with the only options to comply with demands or to resist and live with the consequences with a complete disregard for the MC's or player's wishes.
No. The interaction with Natasha is the wish of the MC and the player. Natasha does not force Ashe to do anything.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The first interaction with her is sexual harrassment. You can choose for Ashe to react as a woman should IRL, but the other option is kink/fantasy
I think both were sexual harrassment. Just because they were in a gym's locker room doesn't give Natasha the right to go up to Ashe's face like that. But indeed in both cases Ashe can choose to "fight back".

Anyway Natasha is still a very liked character among the dev's supporters as shown by the latest poll.

4.90 star(s) 101 Votes