Sep 25, 2020
This is the winner of the latest render requests round.

The prompt: "Ashe receiving a BJ under the table from Delilah while Fiona looks around wondering where she has run off to."
That would be quite fun scenario, but I think that's too early for Deli for anything sexual yet... She doesn't have enough courage to propose that herself, but would gladly accept that as dream coming true, if Ashe would take initiative.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
That would be quite fun scenario, but I think that's too early for Deli for anything sexual yet... She doesn't have enough courage to propose that herself, but would gladly accept that as dream coming true, if Ashe would take initiative.
The render requests aren't things which are being included in the game. They are special renders which the developer produces monthly, and are selected by a poll in which the supporters vote. The scenario above won the latest poll, and has therefore been made as a special render.

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Well hopefully someone will share the new special. Anyone know what were the other options for the special render poll ?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
That is the greatness of branching routes. Even if i or you dislike Natasha she has a lof of fans.:)
Meh, people can like her all they want. They've a right to their opinion as much as the one I shared about it. Still, Natasha is probably the most hated character I've ever experienced in an AVN, which I say bravo to the writing. Making intensely hate-able characters is a sign of good writing. But if you locked me in a room with Natasha and Eric from BB with a gun that had two bullets in it I'd shoot Natasha twice :whistle:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Meh, people can like her all they want. They've a right to their opinion as much as the one I shared about it. Still, Natasha is probably the most hated character I've ever experienced in an AVN, which I say bravo to the writing. Making intensely hate-able characters is a sign of good writing. But if you locked me in a room with Natasha and Eric from BB with a gun that had two bullets in it I'd shoot Natasha twice :whistle:
Funny thing is Natasha is a horrible person right away. I hate her too btw. You are made to hate her really but I bet she will end up being a 1/2 okay character once you get to know her if you can get past her rapey side. Yet ive seen characters once in awhile way worst than her and I still like them no matter what they did.

I recently played a game where the MC has a toxic relationship with an Ex yet I still want to get back with her despite everything as im curious how it will play out in the end. But my god if you explore every little bit of the game you find out how she literally almost killed 2 people because how much she simps for the MC. Yet she doesn't come off as that psycho yandere killer bad at all until you explore every little bit. She only really comes off as toxic and someone full of regret at first.

Natasha is blunt in your face bad right away. While the LI from my example isn't. Why I bring this up is simply because it is easy to get lost in the initial hatred or love of a character that you can miss or overlook a much better or worst character. Not saying Natasha will be better down the road tho my gut tells me she will be if I ever play her path undecided on that . Just when you said Natasha is the most hated character that you have ever encountered in a AVN. That comment really reminded of this and felt like sharing.

DarkLurker12

Aug 26, 2021
I recently played a game where the MC has a toxic relationship with an Ex yet I still want to get back with her despite everything as im curious how it will play out in the end. But my god if you explore every little bit of the game you find out how she literally almost killed 2 people because how much she simps for the MC. Yet she doesn't come off as that psycho yandere killer bad at all until you explore every little bit. She only really comes off as toxic and someone full of regret at first.
Care to share the name of your example game and character?

4.90 star(s) 101 Votes