Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
yes that is her.

On the subject of Natasha, her being on the more caricatural side of things, in all aspects, makes her less appealing at first. But with Morrigan's writing there are cracks forming in that. The problem right now is that even if you pursue her those cracks in her personality are so thin that they don't offset the repulsion most feel upon meeting her. My problem with her is that her actions currently feel only self interested. It feels like she is completely disregarding what the other want even when desires align. She is a character that is there for a specific kind of kink. One that is often clear if you have it or don't.

Natasha feels like she is coming right out of a sissyfication game. Tried a few out of curiosity found that it is less my thing but still got me thinking. In those games the MC is invariably stuck between the hammer and the anvil with the only options to comply with demands or to resist and live with the consequences with a complete disregard for the MC's or player's wishes. In those games there is usually a dom manipulating the MC to fulfill their fantasy or whatever. Natasha reminds me a lot of those NPC. The players that gravitate more toward that kind of games will like her character the most. While I am personally glad that she is only part of the game and that not everything revolve around her, I am still glad for her inclusion for the players that seek that kind of interaction.
I agree with you. And if Morrigan wanted to create a character Which has to be hated he succeeded completely with me. I will do everything to avoid her. I like to be dom. But this is insane dom. So if it is possible I will avoid her and focus on the "better"characters....

Like Delilah! :love:

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Interesting project, I really like the writing and the world building, the renders are beautiful, the themes touched on are interesting and well represented at the moment. The only thing I don't understand is whether the foot content is only for sub route or can be unlocked also for dom route, if we exclude the two/three massages to the mother, it would be a shame
I am happy you like this game! So are most of us here around. It IS a wonderful game.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
On the subject of Natasha, her being on the more caricatural side of things, in all aspects, makes her less appealing at first. But with Morrigan's writing there are cracks forming in that. The problem right now is that even if you pursue her those cracks in her personality are so thin that they don't offset the repulsion most feel upon meeting her.
"Most" feel repulsion on meeting Natasha? What's the basis for this statement? I haven't seen anything which makes me believe that it's true. Quite the contrary, in fact. The developer has included Natasha in popularity polls twice since the game was launched, and, both times, she has ranked in the top half of the character list.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
"Most" feel repulsion on meeting Natasha? What's the basis for this statement? I haven't seen anything which makes me believe that it's true. Quite the contrary, in fact. The developer has included Natasha in popularity polls twice since the game was launched, and, both times, she has ranked in the top half of the character list.
Some aren't fans of a neanderthal looking chick who carries a torpedo in her pants who sexually harrasses the MC and tries to pretty much force herself upon the MC. Hence 'most'.

Polls are never true gages of actual interest as they can be fixed or manipulated and never truly translate to actual popularity.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Exactly. You can choose how to react and you can choose to avoid it. No forcing.
No you can not. You can stop it after she starts harassing you, and you can stop ber after you have to endure her disgusting naked body.

She shows all signs of a rapist in both situations.
Disregard of any consent from the other person and forcing through physical and emotional pressure.

She is also a stalker. She gets Ashe's number despite being well aware that Ashe doesn't want anything to do with her, again unavoidable.

I don't think I have to mention the last encounter with her, where she established again to be a blackmailing rapist.

For any redemtion happening, she has to take up therapy, quit her job, and work on victim rehabilitation. Probably chemical castration as well.

Of course all of that is only important if she does not fit your kink.
If you're into rapists, go for it, it is a game that caters to a lot of different fetishes, most of the time.

But pretending people have actual choice when in fact the only choice in all encounters so far was to either give in or endure and stop at some point is gaslighting.

I actually like her character as well. Not as an LI, but as a representation of the worst possible futa.
A raping official that abuses her status to feed into her perversion.
She is basically my head-cannon dumb antagonist.
More muscles than brain.
Hopefully with a fitting crushing ending for her.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
She's a character that you either love or hate, there's going to be very little in between and she's going to be massively polarizing depending on what kind of character you want to play.
Now does that mean most people, as in over 50%, hate her? Maybe not, but I suspect it's pretty much right around a 50/50 so most is hardly wrong either.
For any redemtion happening, she has to take up therapy, quit her job, and work on victim rehabilitation. Probably chemical castration as well.
Nah fuck that. Just shoot the bitch. Some people neither need nor deserve redemption.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
She's a character that you either love or hate, there's going to be very little in between and she's going to be massively polarizing depending on what kind of character you want to play.
Now does that mean most people, as in over 50%, hate her? Maybe not, but I suspect it's pretty much right around a 50/50 so most is hardly wrong either.

Nah fuck that. Just shoot the bitch. Some people neither need nor deserve redemption.
Well, to make the discussion short. If she receives 1% of what I like to happen to her, she will not wake up tomorrow......

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Some aren't fans of a neanderthal looking chick who carries a torpedo in her pants who sexually harrasses the MC and tries to pretty much force herself upon the MC. Hence 'most'.
It's very clear that some aren't fans of Natasha. That was never in dispute, at least not by me. But "some" does not translate to "most."

Polls are never true gages of actual interest as they can be fixed or manipulated and never truly translate to actual popularity.
A gauge of opinion is exactly what polls are. You can argue that they can be manipulated, and that's true, but they can also be accurate representations. And saying that they never translate into actual popularity is a statement which is impossible to prove, and smacks of contrarianism.

If you have some other statistical data, then go ahead and post it here. I'm perfectly willing to consider it. But, in the absence of other statistical data, the polls which the developer posted remain the only stats we have on this issue.

Absent any additional data, it looks to me like you are just assuming that your own opinion of this character must be the majority opinion.

I'm inclined to agree that Natasha is a polarizing character. It doesn't necessarily follow that the polarization will result in camps of equal sizes. That's certainly a possibility, but it's not a safe assumption.

I have no problem with you suspecting that the breakdown of people who like Natasha and people who hate her is around 50/50. A suspicion doesn't require as much evidence or as strong evidence as a conclusion. But assertions are conclusions. So I object to your statement that "most is hardly wrong", since this is more than we know. "Most" could very well be wrong. We don't have any data to show that it is right, and the only data we do have suggests that it may be wrong.

If we had more or better data, then we might discover that "most" is correct. But, absent an aggregate of multiple polls from multiple sources, it's going to be hard to justify the "most" claim, and "most" should not be assumed or asserted.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I have no problem with you suspecting that the breakdown of people who like Natasha and people who hate her is around 50/50. A suspicion doesn't require as much evidence or as strong evidence as a conclusion. But assertions are conclusions. So I object to your statement that "most is hardly wrong", since this is more than we know. "Most" could very well be wrong. We don't have any data to show that it is right, and the only data we do have suggests that it may be wrong.

If we had more or better data, then we might discover that "most" is correct. But, absent an aggregate of multiple polls from multiple sources, it's going to hard to justify the "most" claim, and "most" should not be assumed or asserted.
We don't need data for an informal discussion. A reasonable person would read the statement that most people hate Natasha and reasonably conclude that the statement is non definitive and potentially hyperbolic.

Reactions: SerHawkes

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
We don't need data for an informal discussion. A reasonable person would read the statement that most people hate Natasha and reasonably conclude that the statement is non definitive and potentially hyperbolic.
Based on the fact that he doubled down on his "most" claim, and the fact that you asserted the likelihood of a 50/50 split, it is reasonable for me to interpret both his use of "most" and your use of "most" in the literal sense of the word.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
No you can not. You can stop it after she starts harassing you, and you can stop ber after you have to endure her disgusting naked body.

She shows all signs of a rapist in both situations.
Disregard of any consent from the other person and forcing through physical and emotional pressure.

She is also a stalker. She gets Ashe's number despite being well aware that Ashe doesn't want anything to do with her, again unavoidable.

I don't think I have to mention the last encounter with her, where she established again to be a blackmailing rapist.

Of course all of that is only important if she does not fit your kink.
If you're into rapists, go for it, it is a game that caters to a lot of different fetishes, most of the time.

But pretending people have actual choice when in fact the only choice in all encounters so far was to either give in or endure and stop at some point is gaslighting.

I actually like her character as well. Not as an LI, but as a representation of the worst possible futa.
A raping official that abuses her status to feed into her perversion.
She is basically my head-cannon dumb antagonist.
More muscles than brain.
Hopefully with a fitting crushing ending for her.
What a sissies you are. You can choose not to give in to her harassment, that's all. No one rapes you there, and no one forces you. Even when Natasha found the drugs, she didn't force Ashe and Rachel to have sex.

MrNessun0

Aug 15, 2019
What a sissies you are. You can choose not to give in to her harassment, that's all. No one rapes you there, and no one forces you. Even when Natasha found the drugs, she didn't force Ashe and Rachel to have sex.
Rapist is too much for now, ma the sexual harassment is a true thing in both scenes

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
You are right I have no real basis to state that definitely most people feel repulsion. Here is the thing that led me to say most here: Feelings of repulsion do not equate to hatred. In fact some people can feel repulsed and attracted at the same time or actually like that feeling... Yhea blame the human brain. Weird machine I tell ya. :p An other factor is people here stating that despite going for the kitten route want to avoid her even as subs. Thirdly as others that prefer their Ashe dominant have stated they Really prefer to only touch her with a ten foot pole. I personally don't hate her as a character, even her pushy side. I already find her more interesting than the Red Room character that she, in my impression, is partially inspired from. But my first impression upon meeting her for the first time in the game was repulsion. Do you think it is wrong to assume that 50%+1 of people that read that interaction felt repulsion? Not considering if they liked or not that feeling or felt something else at the same time.

What is sure is that considering how much discussion that character generate whether you like her or not it is clear that Morrigan struck gold with her. I would much rather have a character like her in a story than a bland one.

Reactions: SerHawkes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
And you can choose to react negatively to harassment. Nobody is forcing you.
I agree you aren't forced only forced into the situation which still does make her character less than desirable for me, since the overall feel of it to me is creepy , pervy and rapey. But yeah she could of done much worst if she wanted too. Still doesn't make me not dislike her or anything. However upon reflection of her character yesterday I think id be willing to let this dev change my mind about her and judge once we get to know her better. Tho she isnt my most hated character in this game I dislike Jessica ( think that's her name) , Isabella's Girlfriend ( the muscle builder) and probablly Vanessa's mother more.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I agree you aren't forced only forced into the situation which still does make her character less than desirable for me, since the overall feel of it to me is creepy , pervy and rapey. But yeah she could of done much worst if she wanted too. Still doesn't make me not dislike her or anything. However upon reflection of her character yesterday I think id be willing to let this dev change my mind about her and judge once we get to know her better. Tho she isnt my most hated character in this game I dislike Jessica ( think that's her name) , Isabella's Girlfriend ( the muscle builder) and probablly Vanessa's mother more.
Even if Ashe decides to fight back or not, Natasha is shown to be a sexual harasser in both of their first encounters. Going as far as using her position of power to do that. Some people being wary of her character is justified.

She has even gone as far as finding Ashe's phone number to keep the pressure on. She is also smart enough to not outright try to rape or blackmail Ashe and Rachel for sex in a public park. Too much could go wrong there with Natash having no way to justify it.
But making them go the her house under the pretense of working? That makes it a lot safer for her even if later one of the girls decides to back down from the deal and call her a rapist.

Sincerely wonder how developer could make her actions looks less rape-ish. :unsure:

-------------------
Is Jessica the girlfriend of Vanessa's mother? The one with the giant botox lips?
Cleo is Isabella's girlfriend.

Seriously we need a character's charts. Remembering everyone's name is a problem sometimes. :LOL:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Even if Ashe decides to fight back or not, Natasha is shown to be a sexual harasser in both of their first encounters. Going as far as using her position of power to do that. Some people being wary of her character is justified.

She has even gone as far as finding Ashe's phone number to keep the pressure on. She is also smart enough to not outright try to rape or blackmail Ashe and Rachel for sex in a public park. Too much could go wrong there with Natash having no way to justify it.
But making them go the her house under the pretense of working? That makes it a lot safer for her even if later one of the girls decides to back down from the deal and call her a rapist.

Sincerely wonder how developer could make her actions looks less rape-ish. :unsure:

-------------------
Is Jessica the girlfriend of Vanessa's mother? The one with the giant botox lips?
Cleo is Isabella's girlfriend.

Seriously we need a character's charts. Remembering everyone's name is a problem sometimes. :LOL:
yeah Jessica is the one with the giant botox lips / girlfriend of Vanessa's mother. I 100% agree with you she by no means will ever be a good character but I'm just willing to see if she can be redeemable enough that id be okay with her right now yeah she isn't at all. I just kind of got a gut feeling she is tough on the outside soft on the inside type of character so even tho I do dislike / hate Natasha right now. I'm willing to see if this dev can change my mind on her that and well frankly she does seem like it could be an interesting path

4.90 star(s) 101 Votes