Jbuster

Oct 25, 2019
Zoey is only gonna be away for a short while. She will be back to ride the Ashe train, and Fiona too probably.

Still, the oddity of hate for Zoey makes me scratch my head. It's like she killed a character or some shit.
She got to bang Ashe before the rest without a deep, emotional bond between the two of them, which makes her worse than officer Natasha that had every intention of doing the same but zero tact, and no results (yet)

Still, I get why others feel disappointed because everyone has a favorite girl to pair with Ashe, but the thing is that besides Zoey, no one was the right person yet

Choose Fiona and Delila will suffer, choose Delila and Fiona will be angry, Rachel is not ready at all just like Ashe's mom. Rachel's annoying friend would be far too smug about it, Cleo is still a non entity, her cute cousin needs more screen time, the rich kids has her own drama going on and the police officer is playing the long game in a very forceful way

Zoey is just safe enough for Ashe to do it without angering anyone in a meaningful way, is a pretty positive twist to her previous experience of almost fucking her own sister and fumbling so bad, she got physically and emotionally blue balled plus a full year of self doubt and recrimination that is thankfully over

Fear not for the harem shall come, Ashe will bang (and be banged), by pretty much every hot chick around her with impunity, because Morrigan said so. and I trust the plan

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Wow lots of talk about my post. As others mentioned I don't really think that Ashe losing her to anyone is a big deal. The problem I had with the Zoey thing is that it was so far into the game, it felt like 2 hours+ in or something. With the whole time before making constant jabs about Ashe being a virgin. It really felt like it came out of nowhere and was forced on the player unlike other the other sex scenes. If Zoey is the intended person for Ashe to lose her V card to that's 100% fine. But the whole scene really comes out of nowhere and really breaks the flow. It could be much more impactful in a lot of ways.

I think I kinda mentioned it but If its important for Ashe to lose her virginity as the sleepover, it would have been a much more engaging story queue if while walking into the hallway you choose one of the 4 girls that could show up to lose you V card with. Zoey still, Fiona (Maybe drunk or something? As to better flow with chapter 4?). Fiona's Mom (Kate? She is horny enough and don't think it would really change anything for the scene in episode 4), and Fiona's sister (Forgot her name, so sad too, it was her party after all. I would probably choose her in this scenario just because they would be losing it to each other which is nice.).

I really feel like it doesn't matter who she lost it to. I just think that the scene it self needs some work to fit into the story. It would be infinitely better if you could choose who you lose it to. However, if that is off the table then the scene itself needs some work. While I don't remember everything that happens I do remember that its really quick to the sex, there really should have been more deliberation on Ashes part if she really wanted commit to it even if she was horny. I think there was one or two lines maybe, but after spending a while with Ashe for a while up until that point it does feel like its a heavier decision than to almost instantly accept.

Anyways, like several people have said at the end of the day its up to the dev on how they want it. I'll probably continue to check out the game no matter what they add because I crave futa content. Yet, if they want to push their game that much further I would absolutly take another look at this scene and flesh it out a bit as people where way more vocal about it than I thought they would be. Figured it would just be me.

If the dev ends up reading this way to long of a post, please just keep working. I would absolutaly give you money if I wasn't flat broke no matter your desision just to have more futa in the world. The rest of the game was pretty good, so don't worry about it to much.
Delilah. Or Deli for short

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Fear not for the harem shall come, Ashe will bang (and be banged), by pretty much every hot chick around her with impunity, because Morrigan said so. and I trust the plan
idk if I will ever see the harem in this game I'm probably gonna stick to solo paths plus I dont really like harems to begin with even tho I still play them haha but the way this game plays right now makes more inclined to make solo paths

Reactions: Jbuster

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
How come sexual harassment isn't a tag for this game? That officer definitely commits sexual harassment to the mc on multiple occasions, really ruins the mood and it isn't a tag for whatever reason so there's no warning at all.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
How come sexual harassment isn't a tag for this game? That officer definitely commits sexual harassment to the mc on multiple occasions, really ruins the mood and it isn't a tag for whatever reason so there's no warning at all.
God damn it, if they keep complaining about this issue, that's really turning into sexual assault, I'm going to have to call UVE.

Reactions: Onbunga

clrgm

Mar 18, 2021
Just make her advances consensual and there will be no sexual harassment. STONKS! :WeSmart:

Reactions: Onbunga

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017

Please, can you unsubscribe to the forum? The discussion already passed here. All this shit about tags. It is over the entire forum. And makes me sick and tired about it. This is a game with a nice thread talking about the game. So please take a step back here.

LuckyLara

Jan 13, 2021
i want to be honest this is like my top 3 VN’s and I’ve played a lot of VNs. I just love the characters and the story, it’s not the kink I swear :Kappa: somehow out of all VNs I always return to this one for fun. Can’t wait for next update.

edit: also the dudes talking about harassment and stuff, come on, take a chill, it’s just a novel. Try to have fun. It’s fiction.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Generally we have to grant the game some suspension of disbelief. Ashe jerking it next to her step-landlady would widely be considered sexual harassment at least, since she is involving Evelyn without her consent. Yet nobody complains about that because it's the player character :p

Maybe in next chapter. Ashe will do much more with her. I will not complain about it.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Generally we have to grant the game some suspension of disbelief. Ashe jerking it next to her step-landlady would widely be considered sexual harassment at least, since she is involving Evelyn without her consent. Yet nobody complains about that because it's the player character :p
Step-landlady? She is her mother. But the rest is correctly noted, people have double standards.

4.90 star(s) 104 Votes