Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
A doubt that keeps eating away at me, in the kitty/siren routes Ashe's mother says that her date with Stella didn't go well, but in the Cuck route it went very well, I wonder then if we choose not to have relations with Ashe's mother does that mean that she could resume having more dates with Stella? Would it be good if we don't choose her to be able to have a romance with Stella.

View attachment 3970393
Ashe being really horny again??? If Ashe was more confident I would invite her and would do anything she asked for!
For things like this I think Ashe should enter the sex industry, so she could take advantage of her attributes. If people are going to think you are a sex maniac, why not go all out?

Reactions: Jafo

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Episode 5 preview 12 Whatcha looking at?

View attachment 3970393

Ashe being really horny again??? If Ashe was more confident I would invite her and would do anything she asked for!
Man I a wondering what the scene is real hard. She is fingering her vagina and stimulating her clit. If I remember correctly, she told Fiona that she is usually masturbating using her dick. So I wonder is she sexting with Fiona or an other mono LI? Unless it is a scene that can vary depending on your path. on the Cuck path she could be masturbating to a selfies of a Li engaging in sex with an other, imagining herself in the place of said Li. Something that would be different on the other two paths.

Man, I need to do a bit of replay.

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
Man I a wondering what the scene is real hard. She is fingering her vagina and stimulating her clit. If I remember correctly, she told Fiona that she is usually masturbating using her dick. So I wonder is she sexting with Fiona or an other mono LI? Unless it is a scene that can vary depending on your path. on the Cuck path she could be masturbating to a selfies of a Li engaging in sex with an other, imagining herself in the place of said Li. Something that would be different on the other two paths.

Man, I need to do a bit of replay.
Earlier in the game you get to choose between your dick or vagina so you probably get a choice again

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
A doubt that keeps eating away at me, in the kitty/siren routes Ashe's mother says that her date with Stella didn't go well, but in the Cuck route it went very well, I wonder then if we choose not to have relations with Ashe's mother does that mean that she could resume having more dates with Stella? Would it be good if we don't choose her to be able to have a romance with Stella.

For things like this I think Ashe should enter the sex industry, so she could take advantage of her attributes. If people are going to think you are a sex maniac, why not go all out?
Thats true. I couls imagine so many things I could do to her. But I would first give her confidence, and than the bedroom....

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
My humble comment went unnoticed in the heat of the heated debate that reigned here...
My spoken English is poor, my salary is far from a dollar, and I just adore this cozy game without the desire to argue about the wording, so I will repeat my proposal:

I think that for previews and specials we should have a separate post with links in the header, as is done for some games here. Promo materials, so to speak :love:

Reactions: Mihawkgod

EpicWinger

Sep 7, 2020
Just played through the game, It wasn't that bad but nothing really clicked for me. Hope it continues as there is a serious lack of good futa content out here though. Probably brought up before but only real complaint is that you lose your virginity to zoey. Feels like a cop out, even if she really wanted to lose her virginity it could have been done better, feels really forced and honestly ruined some of the story for me. Really hoping it woulda been a choice, especially since it was at the sleepover with 2 other good choices (Being able to choose one of the 3 or Kate, woulda been what I would have done if I knew how to make games. Though I can guess it probably wont get retconned or anything which is sad). Personally I would of chosen the rich girl or the mom, would of been more enjoyable.

Thanks for the game though. Keep it up.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Just played through the game, It wasn't that bad but nothing really clicked for me. Hope it continues as there is a serious lack of good futa content out here though. Probably brought up before but only real complaint is that you lose your virginity to zoey. Feels like a cop out, even if she really wanted to lose her virginity it could have been done better, feels really forced and honestly ruined some of the story for me. Really hoping it woulda been a choice, especially since it was at the sleepover with 2 other good choices (Being able to choose one of the 3 or Kate, woulda been what I would have done if I knew how to make games. Though I can guess it probably wont get retconned or anything which is sad). Personally I would of chosen the rich girl or the mom, would of been more enjoyable.

Vanessa was my choice too.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022

Yeah many weren't happy about that, myself included.
Was basically a cop out decision to make branching simpler.
Didn't help that dev decided to force this ugly slut onto the player.
Of course accompanied with a forced blowjob scene with the friend, either watching or doing it.
My hope from here on out is that, since the actual branching started, we won't be forced into such situations again, the save games aren't completely bombed, so I won't have to skip through it again, and that I can treat the slut as badly as possible going forward.

That being said, still one of the best futa games out there, full stop.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017

im mixed on the whole Zoey thing. I really like her but felt it was too soon for anything sexual that might be because I do not like it when LI are easy to have sex with right away before I get to know them a little. Tho I do prefer to go on a date or 2 first but not everyone likes slow burn.

Abaddon Doom

Jul 12, 2024
The fact that Morrigan took away the player's decision, as to who Ashe lost her virginity too...was a mistake. I wouldn't have chosen Zoey in a hundred years, she's attractive enough...but losing her 'V' should have meant more than it did. It felt shoe-horned into the storyline. I'm hoping, moving forward, that player decisions will take more of a center stage.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
The fact that Morrigan took away the player's decision, as to who Ashe lost her virginity too...was a mistake. I wouldn't have chosen Zoey in a hundred years, she's attractive enough...but losing her 'V' should have meant more than it did. It felt shoe-horned into the storyline. I'm hoping, moving forward, that player decisions will take more of a center stage.
While true I do think there is more to it than her losing her V card. Won't know till more updates but I do think it's connected to the blackmail somehow even if Zoey or Dalilah don't end up being the blackmailer.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
People really complaining that our gal Ashe lost 1/3 v cards? -smh-
I mean it's a fair complaint not everyone likes to give it up quick and easy at least I don't. Especially because there is no choice. Doesn't matter to me if the MC is a virgin or not which is why LI that are easy to sleep with usually are near the bottom of my list until they prove to me they are a good character beyond being a easy fuck.

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
Why does it bother everyone so much that she had sex for the first time and with whom?
If there was a male MC in this game, no one would even whine about this!

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
If there was a male MC in this game, no one would even whine about this!
idk ive seen people complain over similar things in Male MC games. While I don't like it , I don't really whine or complain about it unless someone brings the topic up then I'll state my opinion to get a conversation going but otherwise I keep it to myself.

Abaddon Doom

Jul 12, 2024
SerHawkes ... what is the point of having a player controlled character, who operates independently in important situations? If you are the character, you should be deciding everything. [related to your character]
And the game, quest, achievement system shouldn't interfere with your decision making.

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes
4.90 star(s) 104 Votes