lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
Kontralta clrgm

You can't remove a poor written one star review without also removing all other poor written 5 stars.
it would be double standard dictaorship, toxic way to handle things just because we dont like the review. There is no dislike button in this forum, a negative review is this only way to show dislike and we can't just shut down people's voices.

No matter how much I disagree with the one star review I cannot agree to just remove it.
He scrubbed my negative review as well. He will take any excuse to delete negative reviews from this game. These people are not worth your time, they need the little power they have here, let them have it.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Pretty much only reviews I even bother to report are trolling like the one awhile back of a guy complaining about Futa's in a Futa game or if you can tell a negative review is cause they are a hater but that's a harder to determine. Tho I typically never agree with 1 star reviews most 1 stars are too harsh imo or full with nonsense or just don't go into detail and they really should be 2 or 2 1/2 stars not 1 most of the time.

IvanGam

May 11, 2017
Kontralta clrgm

You can't remove a poor written one star review without also removing all other poor written 5 stars.
it would be double standard dictaorship, toxic way to handle things just because we dont like the review. There is no dislike button in this forum, a negative review is this only way to show dislike and we can't just shut down people's voices.

No matter how much I disagree with the one star review I cannot agree to just remove it.
I agree with your comment overall, but the acc that left a review is kinda sus. Only activity in 5 years is leaving 4 reviews today (2 one star and 2 five star). Both negative reviews have the same text (as do both positive ones). Don't really know if it's a genuine review, a bot, or someone deciding to troll on an alt.

Сomplaining about repetitive gameplay in a visual novel is funny ngl.

Reactions: Buletti and clrgm

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
C'mon, he's complaining about the visuals and story. But everyone praises these things. Those who seriously give low ratings are complaining about the small amount of sexual content, and they can be understood. This review is clearly fake.

clrgm

Mar 18, 2021
I agree with your comment overall, but the acc that left a review is kinda sus. Only activity in 5 years is leaving 4 reviews today (2 one star and 2 five star). Both negative reviews have the same text (as do both positive ones). Don't really know if it's a genuine review, a bot, or someone deciding to troll on an alt.

Сomplaining about repetitive gameplay in a visual novel is funny ngl.
"Only activity in 5 years is leaving 4 reviews today (2 one star and 2 five star). Both negative reviews have the same text (as do both positive ones)". Say no more, anyone with a half brain can tell what their intentions are, REPORT IT.

Reactions: Azero_Two

Futa_Fan

Jun 10, 2024
Has the dev commented on how the story is going to progress from now on? Since he gave us 3 different routes I hope he's not planning to take the story into 3 different directions. That would be a shit ton of work for a single dev and would probably result in the game being abandoned... seen it happen far too many times...

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Has the dev commented on how the story is going to progress from now on? Since he gave us 3 different routes I hope he's not planning to take the story into 3 different directions. That would be a shit ton of work for a single dev and would probably result in the game being abandoned... seen it happen far too many times...
i believe the dev is a woman, not a man

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
There will not be three different directions, only some differences.

Reactions: Futa_Fan and clrgm

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Honestly I've seen conflicting information. Some people refer to Morrigan as a woman, some refer to them as a man. I don't fucking know at this point
Well, Morrigan and Rae are both female names. Didn't realise before that Rae is a short form of Rachael. Whereas Ray is the male name

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Honestly I've seen conflicting information. Some people refer to Morrigan as a woman, some refer to them as a man. I don't fucking know at this point
Morrigan is at the verry least presenting a female persona no matter if their real person is or not, I think it is just a courtesy to address her as such. It is just that for some people English is not their first or second language, the feminine nature of the name might be lost on them or they might have some difficulty with pronouns. Regardless I am sure no one has addressed her wrongly in a malevolent way.

MorallyLucky

Apr 12, 2020
Morrigan is at the verry least presenting a female persona no matter if their real person is or not, I think it is just a courtesy to address her as such. It is just that for some people English is not their first or second language, the feminine nature of the name might be lost on them or they might have some difficulty with pronouns. Regardless I am sure no one has addressed her wrongly in a malevolent way.
I think people just assume every AVN dev to be a man for obvious reasons.

4.90 star(s) 104 Votes