Dr. Mick

Formerly 'Mickademous'
Nov 21, 2017
Everybody may have his favourites in the game. But Rachel is for some time nogo I think. And Lexi is also LI for me. With het cute dick.

I whish it was october......
Lexi is at the top of my current list. Zoey, Delilah, and Fiona are up there too.

Vanessa is a maybe; it depends on how her character further evolves/reveals. Rachel is a maybe too; have to see how their past and feelings resolve as the story goes on. The twin connection is always interesting to explore.

Isabella isn't on the list at all, her personality disqualifies her from consideration. Cleo could only be included if she were exclusively a bottom, mostly because it would be against type with her "be alpha" ridiculousness.

Lastly, I'm interesting in learning more about Eliza and Spike.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
The LIs I like for Ashe depend on which route she plays.
The most important ones go from left to right, least important.

Siren: Delilah, Vanessa, Zoey, Lexi, Kimmy, Isabella

Kitty: Fiona, Vanessa, Natasha, Spike, Moira, Cleo.

Sorry Rachel, it's not you, it's me, I'm lying, in fact, it's you.

Dragongod777

Jul 14, 2023
Lexi is at the top of my current list. Zoey, Delilah, and Fiona are up there too.

Vanessa is a maybe; it depends on how her character further evolves/reveals. Rachel is a maybe too; have to see how their past and feelings resolve as the story goes on. The twin connection is always interesting to explore.

Isabella isn't on the list at all, her personality disqualifies her from consideration. Cleo could only be included if she were exclusively a bottom, mostly because it would be against type with her "be alpha" ridiculousness.

Lastly, I'm interesting in learning more about Eliza and Spike.
The only reason i like Isabella is not because of her personality but Because of what ashe will do to her on the dom path because she and lexi is 100 percent on the dom path.

Dragongod777

Jul 14, 2023
The LIs I like for Ashe depend on which route she plays.
The most important ones go from left to right, least important.

Siren: Delilah, Vanessa, Zoey, Lexi, Kimmy, Isabella

Kitty: Fiona, Vanessa, Natasha, Spike, Moira, Cleo.

Sorry Rachel, it's not you, it's me, I'm lying, in fact, it's you.
I like your list but for me
Siren: Evelyn,Delilah, Vanessa, Zoey, Lexi, Kimmy, Isabella, Fiona, Rachel.
And for Rachel : Why should I feel love for someone who obviously weaker then me? I only feel pity.You are no longer facing against ashe but me the mistress. ( Ashe Mistress of pride).

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Birdnman993

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
While I want more Lexi we are still in the discovery phase with her. I hope we will go through that phase in the next chapter. I really am interested in her to the point where she is up there on my list of LI, but I also am really looking forward to the character development that Vanessa can show in the next few chapters, on all paths. I would be disappointed if the character remain the same after the date. (I don't expect to be.)

Dr. Mick

Formerly 'Mickademous'
Nov 21, 2017
The only reason i like Isabella is not because of her personality but Because of what ashe will do to her on the dom path because she and lexi is 100 percent on the dom path.
I'd rather have an option to fit her with a collar that makes her mute whenever in proximity to Ashe, and let Cleo continue to do whatever with her. Even on the dom path, I wouldn't want to waste my time with Isabella.

Dragongod777

Jul 14, 2023
I'd rather have an option to fit her with a collar that makes her mute whenever in proximity to Ashe, and let Cleo continue to do whatever with her. Even on the dom path, I wouldn't want to waste my time with Isabella.
I can respect that for me i want a scene where Isabella is also in a collar but i want ashe to be fucking her next to the door while talking to cleo on the other side. (I know... i am a pervert thank Master Jiraiya and Master Roshi)

Dr. Mick

Formerly 'Mickademous'
Nov 21, 2017
I can respect that for me i want a scene where Isabella is also in a collar but i want ashe to be fucking her next to the door while talking to cleo on the other side. (I know... i am a pervert thank Master Jiraiya and Master Roshi)
I can understand that, and there's nothing wrong with being a perv ;)

Three reasons why I wouldn't choose the same:
  • I don't dislike Cleo enough to cuck her (she's dumb, but doesn't seem particularly malicious)
  • Don't want to give Isabella something she might want, or like (considering the conversation with Rachel)
  • Be worried about catching something from Isabella (including being nauseated by simply being around her)

Dragongod777

Jul 14, 2023
I can understand that, and there's nothing wrong with being a perv ;)

Three reasons why I wouldn't choose the same:
  • I don't dislike Cleo enough to cuck her (she's dumb, but doesn't seem particularly malicious)
  • Don't want to give Isabella something she might want, or like (considering the conversation with Rachel)
  • Be worried about catching something from Isabella (including being nauseated by simply being around her)
I can see your reasons and agree and even though i would cuck cleo she is the type Character i like most the dumb but very helpful friend type. hell ashe could learn from her .hell especially on the dom path if there is a moment in the game where i can Double team with someone cleo and Fiona would be my first picks.

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
I apologize in advance for gushing, but:
What an AVN I stumbled upon here! It actually feels like a passion project made by a competent and invested dev. They seem to possess a rare mix of a clear vision, great work ethic and good communication coupled with ambition, talent and the means and time to make it a reality.

And to top it off: this game is mostly what I want from a Futa game. The world and futas feel "real", authentic. They're not sex-crazy bimbos, super horny men with breasts, or baloon-tittied horse cock wielders. Instead, the novel actually tells a down-to-earth story about the dynamic of three sexes and the dev has more than enough writing talent to make the world and characters pop. Great dialog! Even the steamy scenes just flow naturally.
Ashe is one of the most believable and sympathetic MCs among the AVNs I've played. I so want her to succeed in finding herself and for her to navigate world and the shitty hand she's been dealt. Fuck Isabella.

I really like the approach to the choice system and the integrated hint system. The three paths seem straightforward and I can't wait to experience all versions of Ashe. Siren was the least tiltilating so far, but I think it holds the best outcome for Ashe's future.

I'm not entirely sold on the plot yet - I'm missing a stronger hook. But I guess that sort of mirrors Ashe's own directionlessness. The blackmail hasn't picked up enough steam yet and Natasha only seems like a minor obstacle and or vessel for the nasties so far.

Nevertheless, I can't wait to see Vanessa melt, Fiona to explore her interest in duplos some more, Delilah to finally take the next step, Rachel's subdued desires to resurface, Stella to take the queaning further, Lexi to become our pet and for Cleo to conquer Rachel.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I can see your reasons and agree and even though i would cuck cleo she is the type Character i like most the dumb but very helpful friend type. hell ashe could learn from her .hell especially on the dom path if there is a moment in the game where i can Double team with someone cleo and Fiona would be my first picks.
Not sure what you consider helpful. As dislikable as Isabella might be, I take her side when she asks Cleo for help. Cleo doesn't even consider trying to find a way to help Isabella and still fit in her gym routine. Last time I had a gym membership, that was 24/7. Something could be worked out

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Not sure what you consider helpful. As dislikable as Isabella might be, I take her side when she asks Cleo for help. Cleo doesn't even consider trying to find a way to help Isabella and still fit in her gym routine. Last time I had a gym membership, that was 24/7. Something could be worked out
Have to agree. Isabella is a asshole but Cleo is worse. She is in a relationship but doesn't seem interested in compromise even over something as trivial as going to the gym, which she could do another day or hour.
She is pratically begging to get some horns from Siren Ashe hate fucking Isabella. :D

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I guess it's Dev's subtle way of paving the way for Ashe's path with Bella to make her seem like better girlfriend material or friends with benefits who knows, it's clear that prioritizing the gym over your girlfriend is one of the dumbest things you can do even for a brute like Cleo.

Dragongod777

Jul 14, 2023
Your right i kinda did not word it right what i mean by "helpful friend" type is cleo is the type of person Who makes dumb decisions that other people who are somewhat close to them in a way can reap rewards. For cleo its her making dumb decisions and not helping Isabella at all that our girl Ashe in the future can do what cleo can never do truely Dominate Isabella.

Reactions: Jbuster

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Will we, has this already been revealed, find out the source of MC's nightmares?

Also, is there any sort of choice guide? Specifically, should I call out Vanessa as an asshole or should I just tell her she shouldn't have done those things?

Last edited:
Reactions: maxgg1011

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Will we, has this already been revealed, find out the source of MC's nightmares?

Also, is there any sort of choice guide? Specifically, should I call out Vanessa as an asshole or should I just tell her she shouldn't have done those things?
Well nightmares and anxiety go hand in hand. Her dreams might get better going forward with her mental state improving. It Doesn't look like magic is at hand in this world. So I wouldn't try to look for a reason to those nightmares beyond that but, if you want, feel free to explore that.

How you respond to her serve to shape up the personality/path you want Ashe to have. It might also affect Vanessa to though but unless you look under the hood of the game there is no way to know for now and even then, there might be a variable attached to the choice, but if/how/when that variable will be used is anyone's guess.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Well nightmares and anxiety go hand in hand. Her dreams might get better going forward with her mental state improving. It Doesn't look like magic is at hand in this world. So I wouldn't try to look for a reason to those nightmares beyond that but, if you want, feel free to explore that.

How you respond to her serve to shape up the personality/path you want Ashe to have. It might also affect Vanessa to though but unless you look under the hood of the game there is no way to know for now and even then, there might be a variable attached to the choice, but if/how/when that variable will be used is anyone's guess.
The way I understand it, especially after the sisters' OFFICIAL reunion where they are on good terms, the nightmare was Jane(?) having been run over.

Are there any mods for the game that display variables etc? I know a lot of games have those.

Reactions: clrgm
4.90 star(s) 104 Votes