clrgm

Mar 18, 2021
Well nightmares and anxiety go hand in hand. Her dreams might get better going forward with her mental state improving. It Doesn't look like magic is at hand in this world. So I wouldn't try to look for a reason to those nightmares beyond that but, if you want, feel free to explore that.
Feels a little deeper than just anxiety, it seems the nightmares stem from trauma caused by her mother's death in a train accident(something we'll still probably see more sooner or later).

Last edited:

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Feels a little deeper than just anxiety, it seems the nightmares stem from trauma caused by her mother's death in a train accident(something we'll still probably see more sooner or later).
Well the anxiety has to come from somewhere too. And like physical problems, mental ones are interlinked as well independently of the source.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
...Btw, is it wrong to want to get naughty for Jane?
No, it's not wrong. I kind of doubt that it will happen, but it's perfectly okay to wish that it would. I also wish that it would, though it would have to be either a dream or a flashback.

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
It's not an important detail but are we sure it's a train? I remember the nightmares having what seemed like a car barreling down at Ashe before she wakes up. I think Jane having died in a car crash/accident more likely than a train-related accident. Unless Jane was in a car that ended up on a set of train tracks and it's a mix of both.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
to be fair this review provides very little info but its just like most other two lines 5 star reviews. I don't see any differences between them. Just coz we like this game doesn't mean everyone has to like it.
I see the difference. If you call a game good, no one will be offended by it.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
You make it sound like its wrong if you hate ice cream. But no you can hate ice cream and no one should point at you and say "where do such creature come from"
No. This is not about a taste. The reviewer is not saying that he doesn't like the game, he is saying that the game is bad and not worth anyone's time, without providing any arguments.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
No. This is not about a taste. The reviewer is not saying that he doesn't like the game, he is saying that the game is bad and not worth anyone's time, without providing any arguments.
I don't think they are good reviews but people are giving it 5 stars without providing arguments either. They just say its the greatest game you need to try and wheres the difference?

I mean if you report the one star coz it tell ppl to not try without reasons, you are also reporting those 5 stars right?

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
I don't think they are good reviews but people are giving it 5 stars without providing arguments either. They just say its the greatest game you need to try and wheres the difference?

I mean if you report the one star coz it tell ppl to not try without reasons, you are also reporting those 5 stars right?
I already said what a difference.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Kontralta clrgm

You can't remove a poor written one star review without also removing all other poor written 5 stars.
it would be double standard dictaorship, toxic way to handle things just because we dont like the review. There is no dislike button in this forum, a negative review is this only way to show dislike and we can't just shut down people's voices.

No matter how much I disagree with the one star review I cannot agree to just remove it.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
You can't remove a poor written one star review without also removing all other poor written 5 stars.
it would be double standard dictaorship, toxic way to handle things just because we dont like the review. There is no dislike button in this forum, a negative review is this only way to show dislike and we can't just shut down people's voices.

No matter how much I disagree with the one star review I cannot agree to just remove it.
Lol. A similar review has already been deleted. Because it is clearly trolling.

4.90 star(s) 104 Votes