Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Lets just all pretend nothing happened.

Great update so far! Maybe, just maybe the rendering process will go faster than predicted :)

Sounds very interesting in any regard. I wonder what this "big day" might be bringing.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Hey everyone

I had a productive week! Day 16 is finished, and I'm about to start with the last day for this episode ! Are you excited yet?

Here's the progress:

• Writing: 100%
  • Character models: 100%
  • Environments: 100%
  • Renders: 78%
    • Day 14: 378/378
    • Day 15: 817/817
    • Day 16: 436/436
    • Day 17: 0/450
  • Music/Sound: 0%
Estimated release date: Late October

With this day done and the render estimates being accurate for once, I'm confident that I won't have to push the release date further back. So reserve yourself a quiet evening or two in late October .

There's also another special render coming soon for Silver/Gold tier, probably this weekend. And a bit later, there will be one more pin-up before the Ep. 5 release. It's gonna be of a certain well-endowed police officer .

❤ Anyways, take care and enjoy your weekend! ❤

BDFanZone

Oct 28, 2022
Hey everyone

I had a productive week! Day 16 is finished, and I'm about to start with the last day for this episode ! Are you excited yet?

Here's the progress:

• Writing: 100%
  • Character models: 100%
  • Environments: 100%
  • Renders: 78%
    • Day 14: 378/378
    • Day 15: 817/817
    • Day 16: 436/436
    • Day 17: 0/450
  • Music/Sound: 0%
Estimated release date: Late October

With this day done and the render estimates being accurate for once, I'm confident that I won't have to push the release date further back. So reserve yourself a quiet evening or two in late October .

There's also another special render coming soon for Silver/Gold tier, probably this weekend. And a bit later, there will be one more pin-up before the Ep. 5 release. It's gonna be of a certain well-endowed police officer .

❤ Anyways, take care and enjoy your weekend! ❤
".... Are you excited yet ?" you bet we are....

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Count your blessings here. This game has even more renders in one day than one of the most discussed game here which I also play AWAM. The complete next update will have 300 renders..........
haven't played that one in ages, probably never will again. But I'm excited for the update of this one, generally I'm not a huge fan of the genre, but this game is really good. I'm looking forward to how the branching will work out.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
haven't played that one in ages, probably never will again. But I'm excited for the update of this one, generally I'm not a huge fan of the genre, but this game is really good. I'm looking forward to how the branching will work out.
same there is only 2 Futa games I currently play / follow and I don't like the concept for Futa's either but the 2 games are good enough I can look past something I dont like.

Reactions: Elduriel

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
same there is only 2 Futa games I currently play / follow and I don't like the concept for Futa's either but the 2 games are good enough I can look past something I dont like.

Well, fine with me. So stay away here. Everybody has his own opinion and that is fine. But if you do not like this just stay out. And let the people who love it go on please.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Well, fine with me. So stay away here. Everybody has his own opinion and that is fine. But if you do not like this just stay out. And let the people who love it go on please.
where did I say I don't like this game???? I literally said I like this game and one other futa game but I just don't like the idea / concept of Futa's but I can look past that because I LIKE this game. so no I will not move on because I like this game

dlaskas

May 26, 2023
before you make comments like this, try to read what is being said. I literally said I like the game, what the fuck are you on about?
hush, now! you dont want Jafo reporting you for... whatever reason, really! :ROFLMAO:
before the mods got to this thread, you could've seen the reading&comprehension skills of this dude at their best.
hint: t'was anything but great ;)

i can think of three. and im generally more into the only cock and balls "futa" (yes, i know thats technically trans). and there's even fewer of those :(

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
i honestly think that fiona is my fav futa in all of the aforementioned games.. like idk why, but everything about her just works for me lol
I do like her character alot so im willing to give her path a try and see how I feel about it , as it will be new territory for me as I never seen a Futa on Futa scene before so really don't know if I like it or not. Tho even if her paths ends up not being for me when it comes to lewds she will still be my 3rd favorite only Vanessa and Rachael beats her for me. I might still play it even if it isn't for me cause the more I think about it I really like her character alot and would hate to miss content / interactions from a well written character / path over something silly.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
3 different paths, huh? Meaning updates will be 3 times smaller or they will take 3 times longer to come out.
who knows about the future but so far doesn't seem like it has slowed develop time down any so far. Next update is scheduled to be out next month and the end of the last update is when those paths started

Reactions: Buletti

Dragongod777

Jul 14, 2023
3 different paths, huh? Meaning updates will be 3 times smaller or they will take 3 times longer to come out.
Like some people have said it will Probably be longer also it means all three paths will have the same scenes but different variations for example lets say on the dom path mc dominates the mom but on the kitty path the mom is dominating the mc and on the cuck path somebody like the cop is fucking the mom.

4.90 star(s) 104 Votes