Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
You are missing whole point of the story, she's a shy due to her nature of "double" and in this universe they are persecuted like nwords in south during '50 so you need a lot of time for her to slip into the sexual madness that follows duos.
I'm not sure if you found out but in chapter 3 one girl killed herself because public found out she' a double
wait, wait wait. what the hell is going on in this story. I havnt played it yet, but thats sounding like it's a lot more heavy than I had in mind.

Aug 31, 2019
Omg Finally, it is exciting to follow the plot of this story, this episode had a little of everything, I hope to see that it continues with Vanessa's plot and possibly Ashe can enter the high society of the city, I loved Delila's party being Awkwardly cute as always, although I'm quite disappointed that Ashe couldn't go a little further with her, the most important thing is that Ashe finally made it! Although I'm still disappointed that she didn't go with Delilah, I guess we'll have to wait for that to happen.

Delilah? The shy virgin who is madly in love with Ashe, really? If we talk about possible blackmailers, I would say that it would probably be officer Natasha, she is one of the few people who have become intimate with Ashe and being a police officer she would probably have access to her data and thus turn our MC into her bitch.
To tell you the truth, officer Natasha could probably do it without blackmail, i think she's more like a "hunter" type and blackmail is lowkey for her

Reactions: Marcypawn

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
This game is really well done and I enjoyed every minute of it but I also wanted to highlight the excellent writing. I almost didnt even notice it because it doesnt stick out negatively ever. No typos, fluent english, real conversations that feel natural. And the real interactions like mom wanting a picture and Fiona & sister interactions are all plausibly real and relatable. 10/10 game, keep it up!

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
i can say the character building in this game is excellent thus it made the plot and story telling "in erotic department" a god tier level. i think with a little better character design would make it a god tier game overall.

*some futa dicks are oversized like a caveman blunt weapon that made things less immesive.
*i don't mind muscles on futas but the cop and clio's models were kinda turn off to be honest.
*i never look at main protagonist side in games usually but maan.. ashe is so lovely and hot.
*i wish delilah was a futa she could be the perfect hus* uhm.. wife to ashe
*i know things are slow burn on sexual side, but give us some fiona sexual content godammito_O:giggle:

Grimstar

May 15, 2020
Natasha is the personification of all the futa on male VNs (I don't play futa-on-male) and I hate her for it. Its rare to get a game where futa are just like normal people and then in comes someone like Natasha who is overly muscular, tall, has a ridiculously long schlong, and has that I will **** you vibe if I could get away with it.

At least the interaction with Lexi afterwards acted like a pallete cleanser. And Luna seems like she could be interesting if the dev decides to do more with her.

*Need that futa-on-futa content.

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
Pretty slow, but good. Just wish the terminology would be different, e.g. just call the monos dickgirls and the duplos futanari. The term futa doesn't make a like of sense for the monos in this scenario, futa literally means two and calling dickgirls futa in a world without men makes even less sense then it does in this one.

ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
Delilah? The shy virgin who is madly in love with Ashe, really? If we talk about possible blackmailers, I would say that it would probably be officer Natasha, she is one of the few people who have become intimate with Ashe and being a police officer she would probably have access to her data and thus turn our MC into her bitch.
I agree with it not being Delilah, she's my number 2 in the game. Number 1 being Rachel, but Ashe backed out and lied to her about not having feelings for her anymore. She should of just told the truth. I do hope there's a possibility for Harem in the future, though I know it's not likely due to not being in the tags. That way I can make Ashe's harem from Rachel, Delilah, and Lexi. Hate Natasha though. Vanessa needs to be put in her place so she doesn't do dumb shit like drugging her mother's girlfriend anymore.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Great update. I'm very satisfied with the amount of content this one had. Plus, I have to admid some of those did steal smiles from me lol.

If I had to pinpoint smt that could make it all better, it'd prbbly be to make recaps of the previous episodes.
I mean the updates take some time to come out and that's ok. The quality and quantity justifies it IG.
SO yeah, honestly at the start of episode 3 I had kinda forgotten abt some important things, bc of that I had to load-rollback/load-skip to a scene to get a reminder. Even then, it was ok bc it's just episode 3.

All of that to say that an optional recap at the start of a new episode would be appreciated.

THX

Last edited:

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
I'm pretty sure it's not Deliliah who sent the message, but I wouldn't exactly be surprised if her crush turned into something ugly if she felt like she was betrayed by Ashe being a duplo. That's an unfortunately very realistic response to such a surprise. Ashe hiding that she's still in love with Rachel is pretty interesting but I'm certain Rachel is hiding something as well so that'll be more drama in the future for sure.

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Wow Sexual assualt by a cop, drug abuse, manipulative women and fucked up family along with drug abuse, and the usual discrimination. Even if its a fictional variant of human since Futa means having both sets, somehow all the futa protagonist stories have people hating them just like the unnecessary hate and discrimination that trans people go through in their lives. Edgy and dark. Thats what goes for good stories here.

I mean its literally impossible to find a good Futa Protagonist games with a more confident and dominant protagonist that goes without showing the unncessary discrimination that bigots do in real life somehow doing the same bigotry against a fictional variant of humans. AMaZinG sToRY, right?

There could be hundred of other plotlines that could be shown with a Futa Protagoinist but nope the same "I have to hide my identity because they hate my kind, I am a submissive person who lets anyone run over me". Edgy,gritty,dark,discriminatory, completely mirrors real life bigotry, thats waht goes for good stories ,right?Right?

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Does the choice between Zoey and Ashe affect who helps Fiona?
Well yes obviously, the choice itself says it, a curious fact that I just discovered the choices made in the game affect the Ashe and Zoey scene, making Ashe active or passive, which is super cool and I want to see more of Ashe being dominant. :devilish:

Reactions: sanji700

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Wow Sexual assualt by a cop, drug abuse, manipulative women and fucked up family along with drug abuse, and the usual discrimination. Even if its a fictional variant of human since Futa means having both sets, somehow all the futa protagonist stories have people hating them just like the unnecessary hate and discrimination that trans people go through in their lives. Edgy and dark. Thats what goes for good stories here.

I mean its literally impossible to find a good Futa Protagonist games with a more confident and dominant protagonist that goes without showing the unncessary discrimination that bigots do in real life somehow doing the same bigotry against a fictional variant of humans. AMaZinG sToRY, right?

There could be hundred of other plotlines that could be shown with a Futa Protagoinist but nope the same "I have to hide my identity because they hate my kind, I am a submissive person who lets anyone run over me". Edgy,gritty,dark,discriminatory, completely mirrors real life bigotry, thats waht goes for good stories ,right?Right?
It was not enough for you to post the review but you also had to copy it in the comments. lol

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023

Have you tried playing Inner Growth? There is a futa protagonist and she is very confident and dominant.

4.90 star(s) 101 Votes