NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
- 45 reviews
- all of them 5 stars

this feels too good to be true, almost fake. i guess i have to try it now to see what the fuss is about
I think its similar with the Pig Game(3rd best rated game on the site), its just games of a certain sub genre(furry, futa, NTR) are usually low effort garbage, so when an above average game catering to their specific kink comes along they positive review bomb it. Don't know if its the case here, might be an mind-blowingly well written game in general, but I have a feeling that its inflated by futa fans not having a good alternative.

There is also the possibility the dev is an established artist, I remember when Yuno released his game(RIP) it got so many rave reviews people started accusing him of buying reviews, but it was mostly people that already liked the dev before his game.
tomshrug.jpg

Will try it an give my honest opinion as someone that doesn't like these specific kinks if it holds up.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 3231595

Overview:
Eruption Imminent
tells the story of Ashe, a 20-year old futanari, who is struggling to find her bearings in life.
She works a boring job, she never had a relationship and she's constantly battling with her own insecurities. And then there's the upcoming return of someone she once was very close with...
Dealing with long kept secrets, past trauma and forbidden desires, things start to slowly spiral out of control.

This AVN has a heavy focus on lesbian and futanari content.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-04
Release Date: 2024-01-04
Developer: MorriganRae F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Patches: *

*This port/mod isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk

View attachment 3231596 View attachment 3231597 View attachment 3231598 View attachment 3231599 View attachment 3231600 View attachment 3231601 View attachment 3231602 View attachment 3231603 View attachment 3231604 View attachment 3231605 View attachment 3231606 View attachment 3231607 View attachment 3231608 View attachment 3231609 View attachment 3231610 View attachment 3231611 View attachment 3231612 View attachment 3231613 View attachment 3231614 View attachment 3231615
AWESOME!! No Men! I Love it!! :giggle::love:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Very nice update, can finally start getting somewhere with Fiona, playing sub to the cop was hot, looks like more shit will happen with Kate, Evelyn looked happy before she opened her eyes... bit of a mixed signal there, why would she be smiling if she was awake and horrified? Delilah has such intense simp energy, i feel the urge to tie her up and tease her into a blubbering mess of horny. Yeah, i really liked it.

MorriganRae

Developer of 'Eruption Imminent'
Game Developer
May 21, 2023
I think its similar with the Pig Game(3rd best rated game on the site), its just games of a certain sub genre(furry, futa, NTR) are usually low effort garbage, so when an above average game catering to their specific kink comes along they positive review bomb it. Don't know if its the case here, might be an mind-blowingly well written game in general, but I have a feeling that its inflated by futa fans not having a good alternative.

There is also the possibility the dev is an established artist, I remember when Yuno released his game(RIP) it got so many rave reviews people started accusing him of buying reviews, but it was mostly people that already liked the dev before his game.
View attachment 3232083

Will try it an give my honest opinion as someone that doesn't like these specific kinks if it holds up.
This is my first published work, so definitely not an established artist :).

I've had a few people tell me they usually don't like futa but they enjoyed my VN regardless, so I'm always happy if people give it a chance. And of course I'm super thankful for honest feedback (through rose-tinted futa glasses or not :p).

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
just started, no big futa fan, and i can already see it deserving of 5 stars
Yeah I'm not particularly fan of futa either, but the game is very good and enjoyable. Renders are great (dicks a bit too big but that's just my tastes) and story/writing is quite good and emotional. It's not perfect of course and if you don't like something you're more inclined to notice the flaws, but it deserves its rating

Reactions: anon280

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Hey guys, can anyone tell me the name of the music that plays when the whole blow up happens with Bella and Ashe. I did try to search but people where talking about things and I didn't want spoilers, as I'm really enjoying the story and characters.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Considering there are no men in the game I would say this is a huge plus. But I'm not criticizing your tastes. :HideThePain:
Bro, I just fell out of my chair with your sig." A fem mc can make any story better" the last part of it is what made me laugh the hardest. It made me think of the old lesbian saying " A woman knows how to please another woman better than a man" for some reason haha.

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
Got a request for an Android port
(also added some more game settings + choice recommendations)

======================================
Jan. 4, 2024
Updated the Mod and port to the latest game version v0.3.0
======================================

Download Mod v0.3.0 (~3MB)
- Pixeldrain

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.3.0 (~340MB)
- Pixeldrain

Some ingame pics:
View attachment 2861084 View attachment 2861085 View attachment 2861086
Awesome stuff once again...and fast like Speedy Gonzales (y)

pogchampione

Sep 13, 2023
futa games are definitely niche, but past that this is just a good renpy daz avn.
i'd suggest trying it out even if you're not super into futa as it still has good writing, cool characters, creative renders, effort put into fixing 'daz things' like cloth fitting, actually using good genital models instead of the default stuff that was clearly not meant for close up renders like these, etc

4.90 star(s) 101 Votes