tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
Episode 3 (v0.3.0) is out now!
View attachment 3231660

Changelog:
  • Renamed "Chapters" to "Episodes". Each major update will be one episode from now on.
  • Added Episode 3 with 1530 new renders
  • Added settings for Textbox Opacity and Text Outlines
  • Saves can now be named
  • Changed some menu screens
  • Small fixes in earlier episodes

Old saves should work.

The links in the first post have been updated!

Have fun! :)
Cheers for the update. I kept expecting it to end after the next scene, but there was constantly more around the corner.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any way, great update. One of the best games I've ever played, genre be damned. Always happy to see an update.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
ah yes with such a 5 star streak you must get a combo breaker. but 1 star (from ambrosefake) seriously? that's just a trash review
the 3 star review, by Michael_MAN, is fair cuz it has better points, which build on the sentiments of ambrosefake

although i share those sentiments of wanting more sexual scenes, i can't say it brought the game down as it delivers a decent story and good rendering. it's actually unique a futa game has story to it

Last edited:

breckinva

Oct 8, 2023
I think Morrigan Rae is doing a fine job with this. Every character feels distinct. And somehow, even Cleo has a sympathetic side. I wanna root for that big dumb jock.

I especially liked the way Rachel and Ashe's long silence was based on something probably most of us have faced -- the thought that waiting would make things better, when it rarely does.

In regard to losing her virginity to Zoey, I can see it. The poor girl had just been pretzling herself to suck her own cock, masturbating while looking at her mom's ass... She's crazy with lust, and Zoey is just gonna give it up. And even be nice about it.

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
Imo that makes a big difference since all the others happen before "we" (the player) are the characters. It's werid to give choices then not give one then go back to giving them. This game isn't years old they could have easily added it at the start/done a flash forward at the start of the game. There is a reason many people don't like kinetic novels after all ...

I personally didn't even finish this update because it became pretty clear what all this game has to offer so I don't even have proper context for how non consensual the scene one.

You want to be deep and realistic? Why doesn't this turn ashe away from sex? Not much different from if she was held down and forced by the token rapecop she has the same amount of choice in either situation right? (If non consensual)
Do people not actually understand the term Visual Novel? You, the 'player' are being told a story by the dev. Same as if you watched a movie or read a book. It's a story told via words accompanied by images. Choice is not an intrinsic part of the form of media. It can be, but at the end of the day, it is still the dev's story. If they want it to go in a specific direction, that's their prerogative. And if they don't want to deal with endless constantly branching paths and narratives, that is also their choice.

Having played both versions of the scene with Zoey, Ashe is in no way coerced. She could have said no and walked away. But the story being told has her want this. The only hold-up she has is to not reveal her secret to Zoey. It is absolutely nothing like the scene with the cop. But she has been perving on Zoey all evening, and both gave indications they found one another attractive. They're both horny and drunk, and are attracted to one another. Why not have sex there? Ashe is not some paragon of virtue holding her V Card for that special someone. So it doesn't remotely go against Ashe's character to bed her down.

Just because you can make some choices in a game does not mean you get to make all the choices in a game. Technology has not reached a point where that is remotely feasible for a dev to implement. Infinite options means infinite development time. And at that point they have ceased to tell you their story and are just facilitating you living out whatever fantasy you want. If such a thing did exist, it would be the only one. As it would tell every story imaginable so no one would ever need to make a different one.

At the end of the day, any VN is the story the dev wants to tell. If you like it, great. If you don't there are other stories available. You liking something in their work does not mean they now need to corrupt their story to meet your exact standards and desires. And your dislike of something doesn't mean they should remove or alter it to make you happy. It's their story. Read it if you like, leave a review if you had thoughts on it. But be reasonable about the form of media you are consuming.

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
Did I ever say the dev needs to change it to fit what I want? I pointed out that its weird to go from choices to no choice (in a similar set up scene) then go back to being given choices.... the message you quote literally says its only weird because it happens in the middle of the experience as opposed to at the start which you would know if you saw the message i replied to mentioned other games where there is a canon LI taking the V-Card. I also do not say anywhere that it should be removed? The most negative thing i had to say about it is that i personally didn't finish the update which you even tell me to do? In a separate post I even call this game quality and "god tier" amongst futa games......

I will be more reasonable when you work on your reading comprehension.
The reply wasn't only directed at you but at several of the comments left around yours. I'm just too lazy to quote or reply to all of them.

Most of this issue with the Zoey scene seems similar to a discussion of utter nonsense in another thread recently. The idea that the MC or LIs virginities are some super special magical thing that must only ever be given to one another. Especially seems to be the case where the character has boobs. That not being with a player's preferred LI first somehow diminishes the growth of any future romance between those characters. As if that relationship is forever sullied by the fact Zoey shagged Ashe first. Heaven forbid.

When a character loses their virginity only matters as it pertains to the story. Not to a player's personal wants and needs. As long as a story is internally consistent it works. Whether it happens before the story, during the story or five minutes from the end of the story.

And my major point was it's not at all weird to give you a choice in one scenario and not in another practically identical one (which is still not the case here). That's how the story goes. If you don't like that, you're free to make your own and fix that problem you seem to have with it. Apparently, judging by 90% of comments left on this site, it's piss easy to make one of these games. Devs should be shitting out massive updates over the weekend with thousands of choices and divergent paths. No matter what the story they want to tell is. Just got to feed that need for visual stimulus so folks can keep on wanking eternally.

IMO, this game is god tier amongst all VNs. It's a great story with characters that do what makes sense for the character. Not for the need to provide wank material. As the dev has indicated, in this scene, both characters wanted to have sex. They consented to do so. And greatly enjoyed the doing.

zagz12

Jan 9, 2020
Great update. Wonder who the text is from; gonna guess its the bimbo from the restaurant or someone from the gym.

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
It's getting hard to be a futa or dickgirl fan these days with the modern day terminology debates.

This game is a fictional world and uses its own terminology since it's a world of only women and it doesn't make sense in the context to use our terms. And this world's set terminology is pretty much what's used on the Discord since it's really simple and easy to understand.
Futa is used when the topic appliesto both mono and duplo, and mono and duplo are used when discussing either one individually. Woman/girls are the one's with vaginas.

Last edited:

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
On that note, another gallery mod has popped up on the Discord by Spanky. Requests are being taken there to features and additional scenes.
This one doesn't separate the scenes into different scenes based on choice, but has an option inside to choose which version of the scene you want to see. Only gives the options if you've seen the scenes in the actual game based on choices.
It also has labels to show if a scene has one of the options being Ashe with another futa or if it is a scene where a female love interest is with another futa than Ashe.

Drop it in the "game" folder.

Reactions: BOBJevent and tehax

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
It's getting hard to be a futa or dickgirl fan these days with the modern day terminology debates.
I'm pretty sure that's been a problem since tags were a thing and it far from unique to girls with dicks.

Not even all the tags I've seen used for anything like it.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Here we go. I don’t like this, I don’t like that, I don’t like how the dev progresses his story, I don’t like how they invents and shows the world of their game, I don’t like how they names their characters and overall it would be better if it were a harem game with a male protagonist who came back home to landlady and two roommates. Bad developer! :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:
I totally agree with you! Let the dev decide!

• Angry
Reactions: Robotai

TONYNICHOLAS

A N I M A T I O N S
Jul 17, 2019
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Yeah rite. It shows your IQ in the answer. This game has no animations. But the renders are close to the all hyped BAD. Look for yourself. And stay at your so called quality animations. Next time that you approach me with that disgusting language I will report you, bebe.
who approached first? what disgusting language? did I type a simple one word question? why do you attack a one word question? why didn't you just simply say "no animations"

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I am constantly educating people on this site on the difference between Trans-Women and Futanari,
or in this site case the T slur for them

I assume that "slur" you are talking about is "Trap"? If so, then you should know that term was never about trans women or futa characters. It came about about because of Japanese anime and manga creators that make male characters that otherwise look 100% female while explicitly not being trans and still confidently identifying as male. Essentially a femboy. It may have been co-opted somewhat and used as a slur by bigots, but most people who have been into anime for a long time know it's origin, do not think of it as a slur, and most certainly do not use it as one. These characters are some of the most beloved characters in anime. This is the way it is on this site. This game does not have that tag for that very reason.

It was never about trans people nor futanari characters, nor was it created to be a slur, as it came into existence years before anyone started using it in a derogatory way,

I'll present another developing situation. In some circles the term "Female" is now being seen as a demeaning term because certain men use it in place of "Woman" or "Girl" unironically to reduce a woman down to her genitals. It's stupid and dumb of course but does that mean everyone else should now feel guilty and stop using the term "female" or is it better to simply ignore the idiots that try to use it that way? I am sure any reasonable person would just ignore the idiots.

I agree with everything else you said, though as you can see I am very much for using correct terminology where applicable. It irks me when words are used incorrectly.

The game is definitely good. The characters feel genuine and even though some themes like drugs and others are not appealing to me it was still enjoyable.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 101 Votes