Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
  • Jessica - If we're arguing that Moira has the means to discover Ashe's secret, then it's not unreasonable to suppose that Jessica has those same means at her disposal. It may be that Moira keeps her girlfriend on a short leash, but it's just as possible that Jessica is able to make use of Moira's money and connections to find things out. Also, it's possible that Jessica is just very intuitive, and made a lucky (but accurate) guess. I mean, she was completely wrong about Ashe being a gold digger, but that doesn't prove that she lacks a sharp intuition. She was just too quick to assume the worst, because she herself is a gold digger, and she doesn't want someone moving in on her claim through her girlfriend's daughter. If she does see Ashe as a threat, and if she did discover or guess Ashe's secret, I would fully expect her to make some sort of play to use that information as a weapon. Right now, she's my top suspect.
I just don't see it. From what little we've seen of her I don't have any reason to doubt Vanessa's assessment of her. She's an idiot, gold digging bimbo. She's not even remotely close in her assessment of Ashe, and we have no indication that she's in any way savvy or insightful.
  • Moira - While a cop can't dig around in someone's medical records without a court order, someone who is rich enough or who has good enough political connections might be able to get it done. So Moira seems more likely than most of the characters in the game to have the means to discover Ashe's secret. As for a motive, she could be trying to protect her daughter. Or she could be trying to protect her own political campaign. She might be worried that her daughter being romantically tied to a duplo could hurt her chances for election, if it were discovered. Nevertheless, I'm not really convinced. If it turns out to be Moira, I won't be surprised. But I also won't be surprised to find that it's not Moira.
It's possible, and some other folks have made this case as well. She certainly has the means, and possibly the motive. Where it falls apart is she just doesn't strike me as the sort who would call someone "slut". She would view that sort of thing as crass and beneath her, in my estimation. The tone of the text feels entirely out of character for her.
  • Natasha - While it's true that the cop has already been putting the moves on Ashe, and has been applying a lot of pressure, without any need for blackmail material, I don't think that she would be above it. I think that she would use whatever weapons will get her what she wants. Perhaps I'm misjudging her, but I think that she's almost entirely unscrupulous, without regard for the law, except when it gives her power, and without concern for the people she targets. I think her only real concern is whether or not she can get away with things. That being said, I'm not convinced that she could have discovered Ashe's secret. If we assume that the legal system in this world is pretty close to our own, then a cop doesn't really have the ability to dig into someone's medical history, unless they can get a court order to do so. That means that the cop would have had to figure it out through one of her groping sessions with Ashe. But she would have to be very sharp indeed to pick up on it from just the groping. Also, while I don't remember if the groping in their first encounter could be avoided, but the second grope session could be avoided, and the anonymous texts will happen anyway. That could be a plot hole, but it could also be that Natasha isn't responsible for the texts.
This is absolutely my top pick. After the scene where she assaults Ashe in the locker room, regardless of the player choices, after Ashe leaves, Natasha looks at the bench at a pair of panties sitting on it. My guess is they're Ashe's, and she ran off and forgot them sitting there. Given the amount of time Ashe spends horny, I'm sure all of her undies have some grool in them. Nat's a cop, she puts 2 and 2 together and just figures it out on her own.
As the avatar of the MC the elf should be the winner of that scene. Fiona even tells you how to achieve it.
Since it's a dream, I figure if she loses, it's her subconscious losing on purpose in order to get railed by the orc.

MorriganRae

Developer of 'Eruption Imminent'
Game Developer
May 21, 2023
Episode 4 - Progress Report #4:

First renders and new character done!

Also, Eruption Imminent is now available on itch.io! Check it out:

Last edited:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I just don't see it. From what little we've seen of her I don't have any reason to doubt Vanessa's assessment of her. She's an idiot, gold digging bimbo. She's not even remotely close in her assessment of Ashe, and we have no indication that she's in any way savvy or insightful.
Vanessa's assessment of her is based on personal dislike and resentment. She believes (probably correctly) Jessica to be a gold digger, so she naturally distrusts Jessica's long term goals. But, beyond that, I think she would probably resent any lover of her mother's, since her relationship with her mother is not good, and she's likely to be jealous of anyone who appears to be closer than she is to Moira.

If I'm right about that, then Vanessa's assessment of Jessica is unlikely to be accurate, unless by luck.

What reason do you have to think that Vanessa's assessment is accurate (other than the gold digger assessment)? None of Jessica's behavior or dialogue suggested below average intelligence. Gold digger, very likely. Bimbo, obviously. But why idiot? Point to the evidence.

It's also worth noting that I speculated about Jessica's intuition, which has nothing to do with being savvy. When it's correct, intuition would certainly count as insight, but not as savvy. Intuition is largely reflexive, and not a volitional process like calculation or logic. That being said, gold diggers usually are calculating, as well. At least, the successful ones tend to be. And they're typically smart enough to play their roles effectively. And they need to be good at assessing situations and threats, which may point to intuition.

It's possible, and some other folks have made this case as well. She certainly has the means, and possibly the motive. Where it falls apart is she just doesn't strike me as the sort who would call someone "slut". She would view that sort of thing as crass and beneath her, in my estimation. The tone of the text feels entirely out of character for her.
I don't think that you can look at her conduct over the course of one dinner in a public place and in the presence of a guest she's never met before, and know whether or not she might use course language in private. She's a powerful woman - wealthy and politically influential. And it's something of a trope that many powerful people indulge in perverse behavior behind closed doors. That doesn't mean that she has to fit that mold, but I also don't think that we have any good evidence to suggest that she's "above" using abusive language. I think that's a huge assumption to be making, given how little we know of her at this point.

This is absolutely my top pick. After the scene where she assaults Ashe in the locker room, regardless of the player choices, after Ashe leaves, Natasha looks at the bench at a pair of panties sitting on it. My guess is they're Ashe's, and she ran off and forgot them sitting there. Given the amount of time Ashe spends horny, I'm sure all of her undies have some grool in them. Nat's a cop, she puts 2 and 2 together and just figures it out on her own.
She's tied for my third pick.

I did notice the shot of her seeing the panties, and it might be that she would get a forensic tech to check them out for her. If she did, it would very likely reveal that Ashe is a duplo. My objection to this is that forensic labs are supposed to document everything they do. All evidence they review and all of their tests have to be logged. But, thinking about it again, that's really not a good objection on my part. For one thing, Natasha could have a friend in the forensic lab who could run a check in her own time, with her own equipment. Or Natasha might be able to mock up a case to justify the test. Or maybe this particular police department isn't very conscientious about their procedures.

So, yes, it's certainly possible that the shot of the panties on the bench was setting up the reveal that Natasha has discovered Ashe's secret. But my first assumption on seeing that shot was just that Natasha is creeping on Ashe, and is going to add her panties to what is probably already a large collection.

Since it's a dream, I figure if she loses, it's her subconscious losing on purpose in order to get railed by the orc.
Yes, I do think that was the point. The player gets to choose whether Ashe subconsciously wants to submit to or dominate Fiona.

Reactions: Thebigbadwolf89

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Snap bought on itch. The decision was not difficult.

I could see Moira do it. But more as a test. If she is serious about offering a job, she might have done a back ground check. She has the money and connection to do it. In this scenario it is not blackmail, but a test. Moira might take advantage of Ashe if she succumb right away, but that does not makes sens to me in that scenario.

A hunch is telling me that Moira and Jessica live their lives as dom and sub full time. I suspect that Jessica's behavior is dictated by Moira in that relationship. Perhaps Vanessa never met Jessica prior to the current situation. (That might have gone on since a long time) So Van sees Jess as a Gold digger and a bridge can't be formed. To me Jessica's behavior is to much on the nose to not be something deliberate.

Also I wonder where Moira got her money. Certainly not with only her mayor's salary. She must have been rich before.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Not sure I've mentioned it here, but I still think the text might be from Kate. Not for blackmail, but just because she's drunk, horny, and pissed off girls got laid and she didn't - in her own bed.

The timing also fits, since Ashe receives the texts shortly after being caught by Kate. And Kate has seen Ashe naked, post-coitus - hence the "slut" slur. The angle Kate approaches from the left door (the right being to the ensuite) might have been enough for her to see Ashe's pussy, especially since in some shots her cock is resting on her torso, not hanging downward.

Also has the upside of being the safest option for Ashe. Ashe might run around in a panic, but after Kate has sobered up can promise Ashe she'll keep the secret.

Kate may have also got Ashe's number from Evelyn years ago, but never called it. Or a different number than Ashe has for Kate.
Yeah. To create intrigue, so that players write a lot of posts discussing who wrote the message, what she needs, how she found out that Ashe is duplo, whether there will be blackmail, what she will demand, how Ashe will react to this, whether she will tell Fiona or be scared. And then everyone will just finds out that it was a waste of time, because the message was written by just a drunk, horny woman who will regret what she did the next morning. Great plot twist (y)

Reactions: Robotai

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Vanessa's assessment of her is based on personal dislike and resentment. She believes (probably correctly) Jessica to be a gold digger, so she naturally distrusts Jessica's long term goals. But, beyond that, I think she would probably resent any lover of her mother's, since her relationship with her mother is not good, and she's likely to be jealous of anyone who appears to be closer than she is to Moira.

If I'm right about that, then Vanessa's assessment of Jessica is unlikely to be accurate, unless by luck.

What reason do you have to think that Vanessa's assessment is accurate (other than the gold digger assessment)? None of Jessica's behavior or dialogue suggested below average intelligence. Gold digger, very likely. Bimbo, obviously. But why idiot? Point to the evidence.
Given her other, obvious traits, I think being a bit dim is exactly what someone like Moira wants. More on that below.
I don't think that you can look at her conduct over the course of one dinner in a public place and in the presence of a guest she's never met before, and know whether or not she might use course language in private. She's a powerful woman - wealthy and politically influential. And it's something of a trope that many powerful people indulge in perverse behavior behind closed doors. That doesn't mean that she has to fit that mold, but I also don't think that we have any good evidence to suggest that she's "above" using abusive language. I think that's a huge assumption to be making, given how little we know of her at this point.
Real life intrudes, and she reminds me a very great deal of some people I've actually known and worked with over the years. In my personal experience, people like her far prefer to let the "slut" part of the insult be implied rather than outright said when speaking directly to the target of their ire. Oh, they'll call her gutter trash behind her back, but take a great deal of pride in making her know that's what they think while sounding perfectly polite in what they actually say directly to her.

I'm absolutely projecting real people onto a character here, and that's a perfectly valid criticism, but it lowers my suspicion the text came from her regardless.
I did notice the shot of her seeing the panties, and it might be that she would get a forensic tech to check them out for her. If she did, it would very likely reveal that Ashe is a duplo.
I don't think she even involved someone from forensics. I'm saying she picked them up, looked at them, said to herself, "Self, is that pussy juice on these panties?!" and made an inference. She doesn't actually know for sure, but she's doing a very cop thing, implying to her target that she knows something for certain which she only suspects, hoping to elicit a reaction that will confirm her suspicion.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Given her other, obvious traits, I think being a bit dim is exactly what someone like Moira wants.
Perhaps, but I'm inclined to doubt that. I think it's unlikely that an ambitious person with high social status and political aspirations wants someone dim for a partner. I'll buy that she wants both eye candy (for herself) and arm candy (for appearances), but I think that someone who is below average intelligence would be a liability to her.

I mean, she might just tell Jessica to never speak in public, and try to limit her time in the public eye, but I think it's a better play for her to choose eye and arm candy with at least average intelligence. It's even better for Moira if Jessica is intuitive, since that could provide Moira with an additional edge, in some cases.

Real life intrudes, and she reminds me a very great deal of some people I've actually known and worked with over the years. In my personal experience, people like her far prefer to let the "slut" part of the insult be implied rather than outright said when speaking directly to the target of their ire. Oh, they'll call her gutter trash behind her back, but take a great deal of pride in making her know that's what they think while sounding perfectly polite in what they actually say directly to her.
I don't think that assessing one person's likely behavior based on past observations about another person's behavior is reliable. You might sometimes get lucky and be right, but each person is different, with a different background and different characteristics. No person's character or likely behavior can be accurately predicted solely on the basis of their social status, career path, family background, or anything else, and even people who have similar personality profiles (INTJ, ENFP, ISTP, what-have-you) who are operating under similar circumstances will often behave differently. Yes, it is a common heuristic to use Person A's past behavior to predict Person B's likely future behavior, but I think that it's a very shaky heuristic, and I try to never use it, myself. It's much more reliable to simply observe Person B long enough and closely enough to detect their character, and then predict their future behavior by their own character and past behavior, instead of by someone else's.

Basically, I would find it believable for a wealthy socialite who wants to be mayor to behave in any number of different ways in private, provided that there was little chance of it damaging her public image, social standing, or political chances, and provided that it didn't go against her established character. And since I don't think that Moira's character has yet been established in the game, beyond the surface level, I still think all courses are open to her.

I don't think she even involved someone from forensics. I'm saying she picked them up, looked at them, said to herself, "Self, is that pussy juice on these panties?!" and made an inference.
Here's my problem with that idea. When you say "pussy juice", as opposed to "stains in her panties", then you're clearly talking about fresh vaginal lubrication. And, unless Ashe is currently ovulating at the time of that scene, fresh vaginal lubrication would be visually indistinguishable from fresh precum. Both precum and vaginal lubrication are typically clear and slightly viscous. During ovulation, vaginal lubrication may have a white color and is often thicker, perhaps even taking on a creamy consistency. But we have no reason to assume that Ashe is ovulating during this scene, so I would default to expecting her pussy juice and her precum to be visually indistinguishable. And, whether or not Natasha knows that Ashe has a pussy, she certainly knows that Ashe has a cock. So I think it's just as likely for Natasha to look at Ashe's panties and say to herself, "Self, that's a lot of precum!"

Now, it might be argued that Natasha could tell because of the scent, but I don't consider that to be a safe bet, either. It could turn out to be the case, but it could just as easily turn out to not be the case. A lot of people miss scent cues, especially if they're subtle. And we don't have any reason to jump to the conclusion that Natasha leans toward the scent-tracking canine side of things. Also, if we assume that there is a discernable pussy scent in Ashe's panties, then we also have to assume that there is a discernable scent of cock and balls in her panties. And even though those two scents have their differences, they would both smell like Ashe's personal biochemistry and whatever soap she uses. So there's a good chance that the scents would mingle in such a way as to make them hard to distinguish.

And if we were not talking about fresh pussy juice, but rather stains in her panties, then I would be equally unconvinced. Yes, if Ashe has worn those panties often enough, vaginal secretions could cause bleaching of the fabric, which would be evidence that Ashe has a pussy. But that depend on Ashe's personal vaginal PH balance, so we can't assume that bleaching would occur. Healthy vaginal fluids range between 3.5 and 4.5 PH. If her PH is 3.8 or lower, then that's acidic enough to cause bleaching with repeated exposure. But if her PH is in the higher end of that healthy range, which is common, then bleaching won't ever occur. We didn't see any discoloration in the crotch of the panties, so we have no reason to assume that Natasha would find bleaching which would show that Ashe has a pussy.

So, until we are told that Natasha has a particularly keen sense of smell, I'm going to stick with my assumption that the panties will only give away Ashe's secret if Natasha has a chemical analysis done. And I'm prepared to admit the possibility of a chemical analysis, or to be told by the developer that Natasha is a scent tracker, which is why I rank Natasha as my third highest pick for the culprit. Apart from that, I think that Natasha is just going to add Ashe's panties to her collection.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Well Natasha is established by the story already to be kind of a blood hound. She smelled weed on Ashe even after sometime has passed since she smoked on their first encounter. It gives a bit more weight to her finding out Ashe is a duplo by her nether secressions. If Ashe was sweating a lot and got excited by taking photos of the new girl introduced in the update there might be enough there, in the context of the story, to allow Natasha to smell it.

I say in the context of the story since as TheLecher pointed out in reality it would be night impossible to tell, but so is discerning the smell of weed on someone who smoked at least 15 minutes prior in open air in an other location. So it is not impossible for Nat in that context.

I also don't think Jessica is dimwitted, I think she is partially acting her bad social behavior. But that makes her less likely to threaten or anonymously insult Ashe of her own violation. She would do it for her partner though. So if Moira Would not have used the word Slut Jessica would have.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well Natasha is established by the story already to be kind of a blood hound. She smelled weed on Ashe even after sometime has passed since she smoked on their first encounter. It gives a bit more weight to her finding out Ashe is a duplo by her nether secressions. If Ashe was sweating a lot and got excited by taking photos of the new girl introduced in the update there might be enough there, in the context of the story, to allow Natasha to smell it.

I say in the context of the story since as TheLecher pointed out in reality it would be night impossible to tell, but so is discerning the smell of weed on someone who smoked at least 15 minutes prior in open air in an other location. So it is not impossible for Nat in that context.

I also don't think Jessica is dimwitted, I think she is partially acting her bad social behavior. But that makes her less likely to threaten or anonymously insult Ashe of her own violation. She would do it for her partner though. So if Moira Would not have used the word Slut Jessica would have.
I think it's more likely that Natasha just pulled Ashe over to grope her. That Ashe happens to take drugs just being luck.

Also, the expression is "nigh impossible", not night.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I think it's more likely that Natasha just pulled Ashe over to grope her. That Ashe happens to take drugs just being luck.

Also, the expression is "nigh impossible", not night.
thanks for the English lessons, seriously. I think I learn more about the language than I did in elementary school and hi school where teachers were not always fluent in it.

About the drugs, maybe. But it would be somewhat interesting if one of her fetishes was smells. It would help with the suspension of disbelief of Nat finding out with only a pair of recently used underwear. As TheLecher pointed out it would normally be impossible. Or Nat would be extremely lucky.

Anyways, I doubt that she would be the one to send the anonymous text. I can see her using the word slut as lewd talk during sex but not to insult someone else. Her simple attitude suggest that she is or consider herself above base insults.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Here's my problem with that idea. When you say "pussy juice", as opposed to "stains in her panties", then you're clearly talking about fresh vaginal lubrication. And, unless Ashe is currently ovulating at the time of that scene, fresh vaginal lubrication would be visually indistinguishable from fresh precum. Both precum and vaginal lubrication are typically clear and slightly viscous. During ovulation, vaginal lubrication may have a white color and is often thicker, perhaps even taking on a creamy consistency. But we have no reason to assume that Ashe is ovulating during this scene, so I would default to expecting her pussy juice and her precum to be visually indistinguishable. And, whether or not Natasha knows that Ashe has a pussy, she certainly knows that Ashe has a cock. So I think it's just as likely for Natasha to look at Ashe's panties and say to herself, "Self, that's a lot of precum!"

Now, it might be argued that Natasha could tell because of the scent, but I don't consider that to be a safe bet, either. It could turn out to be the case, but it could just as easily turn out to not be the case. A lot of people miss scent cues, especially if they're subtle. And we don't have any reason to jump to the conclusion that Natasha leans toward the scent-tracking canine side of things. Also, if we assume that there is a discernable pussy scent in Ashe's panties, then we also have to assume that there is a discernable scent of cock and balls in her panties. And even though those two scents have their differences, they would both smell like Ashe's personal biochemistry and whatever soap she uses. So there's a good chance that the scents would mingle in such a way as to make them hard to distinguish.
No, I'm absolutely thinking smell, because she absolutely strikes me as the sort that would grab them and smell them. And you don't have to be a bloodhound to notice the difference between ball sweat, precum, and vaginal secretions. And if it's all three mixed together, that furthers the conclusion.

Reactions: Birdnman993

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
No, I'm absolutely thinking smell, because she absolutely strikes me as the sort that would grab them and smell them. And you don't have to be a bloodhound to notice the difference between ball sweat, precum, and vaginal secretions. And if it's all three mixed together, that furthers the conclusion.
I see you have experience in the matter :4Head:

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
I don't think she even involved someone from forensics. I'm saying she picked them up, looked at them, said to herself, "Self, is that pussy juice on these panties?!" and made an inference. She doesn't actually know for sure, but she's doing a very cop thing, implying to her target that she knows something for certain which she only suspects, hoping to elicit a reaction that will confirm her suspicion.
This is all possible, of course, but what is the motive? Natasha doesn't look like the kind of person who would do such a thing. And secondly, why did she wait so long since that incident? Why didn't she send a message earlier?

breckinva

Oct 8, 2023
I just want to point out again that the message Ashe receives mirrors something Jessica already said to her at the restaurant. She has a motive: she wants to ward off Ashe's assault on the family fortune. She might not be dumb, but she did show she's not a very good judge of character already, since Ashe has no plans to try to get anything from Moira. From what we've seen in the VN, I think only Jessica has a clear motive to send a message like the one Ashe received.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Is that supposed to be an insult? Yes, I have smelled multiple different pussies. I have also smelled both my own precum and ball sweat. All three smell very different.
To each their kink! Would you know if a pantie were worn by a guy after a girl wore it just by smelling?

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
To each their kink! Would you know if a pantie were worn by a guy after a girl wore it just by smelling?
I don't have that as a kink, just a functioning nose, but I'm pretty sure I could tell that an aroused woman had worn a pair of panties by smelling them, sure.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
That's not my question ;)
Be that as it may, that's my answer. Honestly I'm not even sure how this became somehow controversial. Anyone who's ever gone down on a woman, I think, would be able to instantly recognize what an aroused pussy smells like. Ashe is pretty much aroused 24/7, so it seems reasonable that her undies smell like wet pussy. I guess I'm weird for coming to this conclusion, but that's where we are.

4.90 star(s) 101 Votes